+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

>>>>>>>>June 2019 AOR<<<<<<<Join here

vsonic

Jan 7, 2020
It's normal to get PPR after the estimated time . My friends have experienced too .they received PPR after 15 days to 1months estimated time
We are way past the 15 days to 1 month deadline. I am 1.5 months now with no definite date in sight. I called IRCC yesterday too b ut they had no date in mind.

wick_sran

Mar 5, 2012
India
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
04-06-2019
IELTS Request
01-02-2019
I don’t think so because status is showing medicala passed
New Delhi office is normally giving PPR in 8-9 months only in which anybody’s medical will get expire
So they can’t say to redo it to all because delay is from their end .
Medicals are valid for one year only. In case, visa office does not approve your case by that time applicant is asked to redo the medicals. This is because COPR is valid until the medicals are. You can check other threads on this topic. Unfortunately, that's what the scenario is.

Mumthai26

Star Member
Jan 8, 2020
Medicals are valid for one year only. In case, visa office does not approve your case by that time applicant is asked to redo the medicals. This is because COPR is valid until the medicals are. You can check other threads on this topic. Unfortunately, that's what the scenario is.
In my case medical for 4 person is expensive. So I think PPR receive before expiry.

Pushpakhatri

Star Member
Nov 13, 2019
Oh..!
Thanks for sharing

JNS1214

Star Member
Mar 19, 2019
New Delhi people are slow
No way out but to wait
Have you raised any web form or GCMS notes?
I am single Applicant from Mumbai. No response of raised WEBFORM from two months. According to GCMS notes status is
AOR 7th MAY
Visa Office NDVO
Medical Passed
Criminality Passed
Info sharing Complete
Eligibility not started
Security not started
Waiting and only Waiting from 8 Months without any clue.

EazyOpsy

Jan 12, 2020
Thank you!!!

To add in a bit more detail, I was afraid of the same.
If that was the case I would have been in real trouble as I have no clue where that person exists.
My divorce decree is the only letter I submitted, which stated that till the child attains his 18th birthday he will stay with his mom and that I have been the only one taking care of the child since birth. May be that was sufficient to apply for the kid. Greatful to all the gods for the same. Else my life would have been hell.

wick_sran

Mar 5, 2012
India
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
04-06-2019
IELTS Request
01-02-2019
I am single Applicant from Mumbai. No response of raised WEBFORM from two months. According to GCMS notes status is
AOR 7th MAY
Visa Office NDVO
Medical Passed
Criminality Passed
Info sharing Complete
Eligibility not started
Security not started
Waiting and only Waiting from 8 Months without any clue.
Oh Lord! That's latest landmark of laziness from NDVO.

Reactions: cjas