+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

>>>>>>>>June 2019 AOR<<<<<<<Join here

bprincess

Jul 2, 2019
Hey!
No. I was not asked for any form filling. While application was processing I raised 3 web forms.
1st - 4th Oct'19 (reply - application is in process. will rey to make decision ASAP)
2nd - 11th Nov'19 (reply - file processing at VO Ottawa)
3rd - 16th Dec'19 (reply - application processing. Most applications are completed within 6 months however 20% take long)
Then, on 27th I got the ADR for POF.
That is it.
To add in a bit more detail, I was afraid of the same.
If that was the case I would have been in real trouble as I have no clue where that person exists.
My divorce decree is the only letter I submitted, which stated that till the child attains his 18th birthday he will stay with his mom and that I have been the only one taking care of the child since birth. May be that was sufficient to apply for the kid. Greatful to all the gods for the same. Else my life would have been hell.

vsonic

Jan 7, 2020
Hello,
Is anyone from June 4 AOR still awaiting any replies on the application? or anyone from 1st June - 15th June AOR awaiting any reply?
I am asking as I see a lot of AORs being posted from the 15th to 30th June. Just want to know how fast are the applications being picked up?

wick_sran

Mar 5, 2012
India
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
04-06-2019
IELTS Request
01-02-2019
Hello,
Is anyone from June 4 AOR still awaiting any replies on the application? or anyone from 1st June - 15th June AOR awaiting any reply?
I am asking as I see a lot of AORs being posted from the 15th to 30th June. Just want to know how fast are the applications being picked up?
AOR - June 4, 2019. Raised a web form on completion of six months and a week later received a generic response mention visa office details only. A month later raised another web form at visa office page contact options and still waiting for reply. Meanwhile, I received my GCMS notes which were ordered after three months post AOR and took another 125 days to release.

Last edited:

hypervariate123

Aug 13, 2019
I am June 4 AOR. Raised a web form on completion of six months and a week later received a generic response mention visa office details only. A month later raised another web form at visa office page contact options and still waiting for reply. Meanwhile, I received my GCMS notes which were ordered after three months post AOR and took another 125 days to release.
What did your GCMS notes say?

wick_sran

Mar 5, 2012
India
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
04-06-2019
IELTS Request
01-02-2019
What did your GCMS notes say?
Text excerpts from notes:
Minimum requirements and funds appear to meet.
Letter dated 2019-XX-XX appears to confirm employment in declared occupation throughout the specified period, and provides a job description which is consistent with the lead statement and main duties as set out in the declared NOC category.. - Letter confirms salary of XX per year - Letter confirms full/time employment.
Police Certificate - NRT (I guess it stands for No Reportable Trace)
R10 - OK
Recommendation: Review Required - Stat Questions (Note: I was refused study permit in May 2016)

Eligibility, Criminality and Security not started. Medicals passed. Info sharing is complete.

There is no movement log after file transfer to New Delhi on July 23, 2019. I guess it's collecting dust since then.

Last edited:
Reactions: hypervariate123

vsonic

Jan 7, 2020
Minimum requirements and funds appears to meet.
Letter dated 2019-XX-XX appears to confirm employment in declared occupation throughout the specified period, and provides a job description which is consistent with the lead statement and main duties as set out in the declared NOC category.. - Letter confirms salary of XX per year - Letter confirms full/time employment.
R10 - OK
Recommendation: Review Required - Stat Questions (Note: I was refused study permit in May 2016)

Eligibility, Criminality and Security not started. Medicals passed. Info sharing is complete.

There is no movement log after file transfer to New Delhi on July 23, 2019. I guess it's collecting dust since then.
hmm, i am also unsure as to what is happening.

The latest subjective update that I received was on Dec 10, 2019:
"We have verified the information you provided and can confirm that the agent who responded to you on December 6, 2019, took the appropriate actions to follow up on your request.
If you do not receive more information or a decision by January 9, 2020, we invite you to contact us again by using the IRCC Web form available on our website."

I called IRCC on Jan 9th when I was supposed to receive some update and they have mentioned that my eligibility and background check are under process. I am concerned as to if there is any problem on that side considering it is taking longer than usual, the online portal mentions that : “Your application is taking us longer than usual to process. About 20% of our applications are more complex to process. They take us longer due to things like how easily we can verify information, how well and how quickly you answer our requests and whether the application is complete.”

I have also received an update on Jan 6, 2020:
“This email is in response to an inquiry via the Call Centre requesting the status of your application.
Your application is awaiting the review of an officer.
Notification will be sent in due course.”

It is so unpredictable.

Pushpakhatri

Star Member
Nov 13, 2019
Minimum requirements and funds appears to meet.
R10 - OK

Please send link for free GCMS notes

Pushpakhatri

Star Member
Nov 13, 2019
Hello,
I am 15 June AOR
Haven’t received any reply since 02/08/2019

wick_sran

Mar 5, 2012
India
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
04-06-2019
IELTS Request
01-02-2019
Please send link for free GCMS notes
I paid ₹1000 and ordered them from getgcms.com
Only a Canadian citizen or Permanent Resident can order them for free. If you're none of these then you'd need a representative who is either of these. That's why they charge people outside of Canada.

WaitingJune19

Dec 5, 2019
June 04 AOR - no updates yet. Raised a we form exactly after 6 months and got standard reply saying we need nothing from you and some applications take longer. Raised another web with specific questions about visa office and again got a generic reply. Next week called them and the agent said same things. Only additional details I got was elegibility was remaining everything else was recommended pass, visa office - Sidney and that it has been collecting dust and has not been looked at for a long time. Ordered notes but guessing they will come 3 months later

rukaye

Nov 1, 2019
AOR- June 14th, i have called three times and raised several web forms, the first 2 calls were helpful, agent said eligibility, medical and criminality passed and security in process. The last call was not good, the agent refused to tell me anything said i should contact the visa office in Accra. She was nice but claimed she couldn't access my file since its in Accra. All web forms to Accra always have generic reply, file is under review since Sept. no new information from Accra.

a16107

Apr 14, 2016
June 04 AOR - no updates yet. Raised a we form exactly after 6 months and got standard reply saying we need nothing from you and some applications take longer. Raised another web with specific questions about visa office and again got a generic reply. Next week called them and the agent said same things. Only additional details I got was elegibility was remaining everything else was recommended pass, visa office - Sidney and that it has been collecting dust and has not been looked at for a long time. Ordered notes but guessing they will come 3 months later
Sydney VO...oh god ~ this office will take so long

May 21st and still waiting there

Mumthai26

Star Member
Jan 8, 2020
Hello,
Same here June 14 AOR NDVO

Kavitaforpt

Aug 17, 2018
Need advice...
Is it safe enough to put resignation once you recieved PPR
But haven't submitted passport ..
My medicals expire in 3 months and need same time of notice period