+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

>>>>>>>>June 2019 AOR<<<<<<<Join here

Kavitaforpt

Aug 17, 2018
Recieved Ready for Visa mail

Aor june 9
Pnp Alberta outland
VO Sydney Nova scotia
Adr on dec. 19 PCC from Korea in special format..which is restricted by korean govt. Now

Unable to submit
Submitted letter of explanation
Recieved PPR today

cjas

Star Member
Mar 24, 2019
yes I did request for my GCMS, but I got an email from my agent recently that they were asked 90 days more for processing my request.
So I'm confused right now. can I ask them in call what documents are needed ?
You have nothing to lose, honestly. If the agent is in a nice mood, he/she might tell you the reason for the review.

skpreethika

Oct 30, 2019
My AOR is June 25 2019. I had submitted a web form earlier this week to inquire about the status of my application, today when I logged into the system under 'Messages section' I saw a 'New message' but when I opened it, I couldn't view the contents of it. Should I be calling the customer care to know what the message was or could it be a templated response stating that the application is still in progress?

Is it okay to call the customer care every week? My application has crossed the 6-month mark and last week when I spoke to the agent, she mentioned that she will be leaving some notes for the officer to respond and the officer can take anywhere up to 30 days to get back.

pepsbn

Oct 1, 2018
Hi all,
just a quick update (hope it helps):

AOR: Jun 7th (applied under CEC, inland)
eligibility: September 28, 2019
medical: July 18, 2019
ADR: mid November (can't remember the exact date)
background: July 30
PPR: Jan 3rd, 2020
posted my passport on the 6th. Sill waiting for COPR.
Got a ghost update this morning (10th)

side notes: a) I had another application under review in parallel (work permit extension, which was approved 3 days before my PR) b) this was my 2nd application (my first application got rejected because of my police certificate).

Have a nice weekend :)

Reactions: CDRom and cjas

a16107

Apr 14, 2016
Recieved Ready for Visa mail

Aor june 9
Pnp Alberta outland
VO Sydney Nova scotia
Adr on dec. 19 PCC from Korea in special format..which is restricted by korean govt. Now

Unable to submit
Submitted letter of explanation
Recieved PPR today
any GU in between? or its dead silence and all of sudden ADR/PPR?

a16107

Apr 14, 2016
Hi all,
just a quick update (hope it helps):

AOR: Jun 7th (applied under CEC, inland)
eligibility: September 28, 2019
medical: July 18, 2019
ADR: mid November (can't remember the exact date)
background: July 30
PPR: Jan 3rd, 2020
posted my passport on the 6th. Sill waiting for COPR.
Got a ghost update this morning (10th)

side notes: a) I had another application under review in parallel (work permit extension, which was approved 3 days before my PR) b) this was my 2nd application (my first application got rejected because of my police certificate).

Have a nice weekend :)
are you Sydney CIO visa office

phl2019

Feb 24, 2019
Hi,
June 20 AOR
Just got off the call with IRCC.
They told me my Eligibility status is stated as "review required" and my VO is Montreal.
Criminal - Passes
Background - In progress
Anybody knows how long it would take ?

Thanks.
Try reading up on “Review Required” profiles. There may be others on the forum who have had this as well. Usually it goes as: Eligibility: Passed > Criminality: Passed > Security: Passed. But there have been deviations to this so you may be close or it may take another month.

bprincess

Jul 2, 2019
Finally got the PP request

Timeline :
CRS - 468 (2 applicants - kid & I)
ITA - 29th May 2019
AOR - 14th June 2019
VO - Ottawa
MEP/BIL - 18th July 2019
Biometrics Completed - 24th July 2019
BGC Status Post Bio (We are Processing Your Application. We will let you know once we start your BG check) - 29th July 2019 to till date
Final Decision (We are Processing Your Application. We will let you know once we make a decision) - 29th July to till date
ADR on 28th Dec'19 - (POF explanation and last 6 months statements) - Submitted on 3rd Dec'19
Additional Documents - We are reviewing the additional documents you submitted
BG & Final Decision no change
Did not bother to check the account anymore, as I had lost my patience and was busy with my job and personal works
PPR - 10th January 2020 (3:03 AM IST)

I initiated the process in Jan'18. I have applied with the intention to give the best to my child, irrespective of being a single parent. It was definitely a long struggle and today (10 Jan'2020) becomes fruitful. I can never forget the joy on my child's face when he asked me, "Can we book our flight tickets now mamma? And will there be snow when we reach Canada so that I can make a snowman?". Can't wait anymore to challenge a new life altogether. "CANADA - I AM COMING!"

I thank CANADA VISA for giving such great opportunity to each one of us to share our AOR-PPR journeys on this forum.

Last edited:

Dejavu_44

Star Member
Nov 29, 2019
Please help with response on below.

I have received ppr but my passport is less than six months valid, about 5months valid, my medicals expires few weeks before passport expires. Can I still submit my old passport for COPR as passport renewal is taking too long?

Mumthai26

Star Member
Jan 8, 2020
Please help with response on below.

I have received ppr but my passport is less than six months valid, about 5months valid, my medicals expires few weeks before passport expires. Can I still submit my old passport for COPR as passport renewal is taking too long?
Congratulations for PPR. When you received.? If you are Indian passport holder you can apply for thatkal,will get within 3 days and old passport number mention in it . So no issues.

usa2can4mind

Sep 17, 2019
AOR: June 28th
No update since July 29th. Last update: Medicals passed and Biometric info updated in profile
After that no update:
Visa office: Sydney, when I called in September
Ordered GCMS notes yesterday.
Country of residence/citzenship: USA/India

Is there anyone with this profile around the same dates ? If so, Can you tell me if there is anything else you suggest I can do ?

EazyOpsy

Jan 12, 2020
Congratulations!!!
Did you have to submit the consent form (IMM5604) in your application?

Finally got the PP request

Timeline :
CRS - 468 (2 applicants - kid & I)
ITA - 29th May 2019
AOR - 14th June 2019
VO - Ottawa
MEP/BIL - 18th July 2019
Biometrics Completed - 24th July 2019
BGC Status Post Bio (We are Processing Your Application. We will let you know once we start your BG check) - 29th July 2019 to till date
Final Decision (We are Processing Your Application. We will let you know once we make a decision) - 29th July to till date
ADR on 28th Dec'19 - (POF explanation and last 6 months statements) - Submitted on 3rd Dec'19
Additional Documents - We are reviewing the additional documents you submitted
BG & Final Decision no change
Did not bother to check the account anymore, as I had lost my patience and was busy with my job and personal works
PPR - 10th January 2020 (3:03 AM IST)

I initiated the process in Jan'18. I have applied with the intention to give the best to my child, irrespective of being a single parent. It was definitely a long struggle and today (10 Jan'2020) becomes fruitful. I can never forget the joy on my child's face when he asked me, "Can we book our flight tickets now mamma? And will there be snow when we reach Canada so that I can make a snowman?". Can't wait anymore to challenge a new life altogether. "CANADA - I AM COMING!"

I thank CANADA VISA for giving such great opportunity to each one of us to share our AOR-PPR journeys on this forum.

CanadaEE19

Aug 12, 2019
AOR: June 28th
No update since July 29th. Last update: Medicals passed and Biometric info updated in profile
After that no update:
Visa office: Sydney, when I called in September
Ordered GCMS notes yesterday.
Country of residence/citzenship: USA/India

Is there anyone with this profile around the same dates ? If so, Can you tell me if there is anything else you suggest I can do ?
I am aware of many cases with June 2019 AOR and Sydney processing office that have not received anything yet. This office has apparently been very slow. You can't do anything other than ordering GCMS notes. Even that can take months before you receive them.

bprincess

Jul 2, 2019
Congratulations!!!
Did you have to submit the consent form (IMM5604) in your application?
Hey!
No. I was not asked for any form filling. While application was processing I raised 3 web forms.
1st - 4th Oct'19 (reply - application is in process. will rey to make decision ASAP)
2nd - 11th Nov'19 (reply - file processing at VO Ottawa)
3rd - 16th Dec'19 (reply - application processing. Most applications are completed within 6 months however 20% take long)
Then, on 27th I got the ADR for POF.
That is it.

Reactions: EazyOpsy