wick_sran

Mar 5, 2012
India
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
04-06-2019
IELTS Request
01-02-2019
Can I order the notes from outside Canada ?
Yes, you can but you will need a representative who is a Canadian citizen or PR. There are websites, like getgcms.com and gcmsbuddy.com, from where you can order them.
These days they are taking ages to be released.
I ordered first set of notes on September 4 and second one on November 5, didn't receive any of them till this day.

ArviP91

Dec 3, 2019
Yes, you can but you will need a representative who is a Canadian citizen or PR. There are websites, like getgcms.com and gcmsbuddy.com, from where you can order them.
These days they are taking ages to be released.
I ordered first set of notes on September 4 and second one on November 5, didn't receive any of them till this day.
Oh, that's a bummer. I hope you get your notes ASAP.

nns14

Champion Member
Feb 10, 2018
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Nairobi, Kenya
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
26-09-2019
AOR Received.
26-09-2019
File Transfer...
24-10-2019
Passport Req..
18-Jul-2022
VISA ISSUED...
05-Aug-2022
LANDED..........
11-Jan-2023
been there seen that for 10yrs now - thanks for ur good message.. smells a fish - simply means alert an employer for a possible verification.

what's scary here ?

who would anyway be scared if app is legitimate ?? isnt it >>>

70% of all times final review triggers an employer check - lets get to the table if u need transparency...

bring on..
This is a life changing process for most of the people, and quite often the only hope to get out of their current predicament. So, you need to be compassionate in your messages.

Saying the application is fishy, something wrong, quickly contact the employer etc... is not right.

You do not know the status of the application, so you cannot make claims like that.

My comment is based on many replies like that I saw and it means scrutiny security check is been performed by CBSA. If one is clean, he should not worry as it is random check, by the looks of things, by CBSA. Many get into this situation, including some of my online friends, and they eventually get it.

Reactions: Mike@2019

nns14

Champion Member
Feb 10, 2018
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Nairobi, Kenya
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
26-09-2019
AOR Received.
26-09-2019
File Transfer...
24-10-2019
Passport Req..
18-Jul-2022
VISA ISSUED...
05-Aug-2022
LANDED..........
11-Jan-2023
You should order a GCMS note, to know what exactly under RR and proceed from there. You can only know what's being verified from the notes.
I agree with this. The best is to order notes as it will give you clarity.

@ArviP91 i see you already ordered notes. good. If your file in Canada, call IRCC to know where the issue is. Even if it is Review Required (RR) under eligibility, which there's a good chance after reading your post again, it is not an issue. Ask them which section (Work experience, POF, etc...) RR is on.

It is also normal to have RR. Did you use gift deed for POF? Did not you provide job roles and responsibilities in the experience letter?

ArviP91

Dec 3, 2019

@ArviP91 i see you already ordered notes. good. If your file in Canada, call IRCC to know where the issue is. Even if it is Review Required (RR) under eligibility, which there's a good chance after reading your post again, it is not an issue. Ask them which section (Work experience, POF, etc...) RR is on.

It is also normal to have RR. Did you use gift deed for POF? Did not you provide job roles and responsibilities in the experience letter?
No ADRs , provided gift deed, additional funds proof, employer letter with roles and responsibilities, offer letter from the same employer, no multiple employers.
Have not ordered notes yet, have a MS from USA and currently working and residing in India.
Not sure what additional verifications are carried out.
Is calling IRCC the only way of knowing what's happening ? Can I call from outside India and still be able to reach them. What number do I call ?

ArviP91

Dec 3, 2019

Also, ordering notes from outside India requires us to provide application details and consent to a third party. How safe and reliable is it ?

zinia gaba

Nov 21, 2019
FSW-O, Single

7 June - AOR
15 July - MEP & BIL
28 Nov - GU (Pre-PPR)
29 Nov - PPR / Ready for Visa Email
02 Dec - Passport Submission
04 Dec - Passport Return

DIY Immigration, Migrant Worker
——

To those still waiting, it will come.

The best of the holidays to everyone and may your new year be a special one.

If anyone has questions, do ask. This forum and many of the people here have been helpful.
I submitted my passport on 12th dec, it reached New Delhi on 14th, no update after that. Where did you submit your passport?

Barou

Dec 8, 2018
Hey everyone,

My fiancée is July 2018 AOR. Today we logged on and saw under the progress bar the words “100 percent completed”. Just wondering if anyone else sees anything like that. I know you are all mostly at the 6 month mark. She is 16 months and no update at all. Do any of you see a percentage under your progress bar?

Thanks in advance.
Mine says the same thing. I just saw it today. It says background check started. My AOR was March 2018. Good luck

immigrant22

Jan 3, 2020
hey everyone,

My AOR is June 20, 2019
Expected completion date was Dec 20, 2019. My 6 month deadline has passed.
Called IRCC last week and they informed me that they are still checking my eligibility. Really ???
Please advise.

Thanks!

phl2019

Feb 24, 2019
Hello,

I contacted my Visa office and got the following response.

Thank you for contacting Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada. Please note that your file is currently under review and requires additional verifications. As a result, the assessment period will be outside of our posted processing times.

Unfortunately at this time we are not able to determine when your application will be finalized, but our office will contact you as soon as all verifications are completed, or if any additional information or documents are required.

How close am I to PPR ?
Have you tried to call IRCC? They might be able to let you know which checks you have cleared.

Immigrant90

Jan 4, 2020
Hi , I’m an inland applicant

AOR : 28 June 2019
Medical : Passed
Eligibility : met
Criminality : Passed
Visa office : Sydney
Estimated completion date : 28 Dec

called IRCC agent said : Your Background Check has not started yet !
Any advice ?
Could you please add me to the whatsapp group?