15 July - MEP & BIL
28 Nov - GU (Pre-PPR)
29 Nov - PPR / Ready for Visa Email
02 Dec - Passport Submission
04 Dec - Passport Return

DIY Immigration, Migrant Worker
——

To those still waiting, it will come.

The best of the holidays to everyone and may your new year be a special one.

If anyone has questions, do ask. This forum and many of the people here have been helpful.

Pushpakhatri

Star Member
Nov 13, 2019
Hey guys. Today is my 6th month since I applied. Now I received those information as I displayed. ( totally disaster. So I want to say the processing bar means nothing for me and it’s not helpful at all !)
We are processing your application. We will send you a message when there is an update or if we need more information from you.

Latest update:
Review of medical results - July 23, 2019:You passed the medical exam.

Your application is taking us longer than usual to process.

About 20% of our applications are more complex to process. They take us longer due to things like how easily we can verify information, how well and how quickly you answer our requests and whether the application is complete.

If you aren't seeing updates, contact us using this Web form. Make sure you read your messages and take action when we ask you to.
Have you received any update further?
My status too is the same
Which is your processing office ?

zinia gaba

Nov 21, 2019
Any person from Mumbai who got PPR.

After submitting your passport to VFS, how long did it take to receive COPR along with the Stamped passport?

I had sent mine in Dec 11, it reached on Dec 12 and processing since Dec 13.
I have not received any update since.

I have a Business flight first week of JAN and need to understand how soon do they return the passport, and anything can be done to speeden the process.
Hi Submitted my passport on 11th Dec in Mumbai, reached on 12th to Delhi, but no update after that. Did you get it back?

ArviP91

Dec 3, 2019
Hello,

I contacted my Visa office and got the following response.

Thank you for contacting Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada. Please note that your file is currently under review and requires additional verifications. As a result, the assessment period will be outside of our posted processing times.

Unfortunately at this time we are not able to determine when your application will be finalized, but our office will contact you as soon as all verifications are completed, or if any additional information or documents are required.

How close am I to PPR ?

terki

Champion Member
Nov 16, 2012
FLORIDA - MIAMI
LANDED..........
DUAL-CITIZEN - USA/CANADA
Hello,

Thank you for contacting Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada. Please note that your file is currently under review and requires additional verifications. As a result, the assessment period will be outside of our posted processing times.

Unfortunately at this time we are not able to determine when your application will be finalized, but our office will contact you as soon as all verifications are completed, or if any additional information or documents are required.

How close am I to PPR ?
NOT CLOSE - ALERT YOUR EMPLOYER* . IRCC smells a Fish in ur application**

Mike@2019

Oct 13, 2019
Hello,

How close am I to PPR ?
You should order a GCMS note, to know what exactly under RR and proceed from there. You can only know what's being verified from the notes.

Mani Singh150

Jun 8, 2019
Guys i have a query regarding stamping of Visa in passport. Is it stamped in Chandigarh, India ( if submitted in Chandigarh) or all the PR visas get stamped in New Delhi. Since they mention to submit passport in New Delhi visa office in ppr

Diane Matthie

Feb 28, 2019
Inland
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
12-06-2019
AOR Received.
12-06-2019
LANDED..........
18-09-2021
Hello,

How close am I to PPR ?
Hi Sorry to hear that. What is your AOR ? Are you CEC and which office is your Visa Office. I requested an update on my file, and when I called I was told the same thing.

Diane Matthie

Feb 28, 2019
Inland
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
12-06-2019
AOR Received.
12-06-2019
LANDED..........
18-09-2021
NOT CLOSE - ALERT YOUR EMPLOYER* . IRCC smells a Fish in ur application**
Hi, I am in the same situation as the person who made this post. Why do you think something very wrong? Do you know of a simular case?

Last edited:

cjas

Star Member
Mar 24, 2019
Hi, I am in the same situation as the person who made this post. Why do you think something very wrong? Do you know of a simular case?
It's hard to tell what is the problem without the GCMS notes. A Review Required can be related to employment experience, proof of funds, travel history,... Only GCMS notes will describe in detail the reason for the review.

Diane Matthie

Feb 28, 2019
Inland
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
12-06-2019
AOR Received.
12-06-2019
LANDED..........
18-09-2021
It's hard to tell what is the problem without the GCMS notes. A Review Required can be related to employment experience, proof of funds, travel history,... Only GCMS notes will describe in detail the reason for the review.
Thank you, I am waiting on my Notes