+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

>>>>>>>>June 2019 AOR<<<<<<<Join here

rishi-92

May 27, 2019
Mumbai
App. Filed.......
01-02-2019
Unfortunately, we can't do much.
I am standing at Day 200, and file is with NDVO. Worst part is that NDVO hardly entertain webforms or email queries regarding application status.
Moreover, there is not a single PPR from NDVO reported in the month of December on https://myimmitracker.com/en which is strange.
Did you raise any webform after six months completion?
I haven't raised a webform yet, would that help?
If you have raised, could you share the link for the same.

wick_sran

Mar 5, 2012
India
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
04-06-2019
IELTS Request
01-02-2019
I haven't raised a webform yet, would that help?
If you have raised, could you share the link for the same.
I raised it after completion of six months but it wasn't much help apart from information about visa office. Agent mentioned that information had been passed to responsible visa office and was invited to contact visa office directly. You can find a hyperlink at the end of first page of your AOR letter. Since, you already know about your VO and can contact them directly through various options mentioned in this link.
https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/corporate/contact-ircc/offices/international-visa-offices/new-delhi.html

Pushpakhatri

Star Member
Nov 13, 2019
Unfortunately, we can't do much.
I am standing at Day 200, and file is with NDVO. Worst part is that NDVO hardly entertain webforms or email queries regarding application status.
Moreover, there is not a single PPR from NDVO reported in the month of December on https://myimmitracker.com/en which is strange.
Did you raise any webform after six months completion?
I am also sailing in the same boat

Sherry,Z

Sep 11, 2019
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Sydney
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
June 17th,2019
Hi all. Please help me out. I have a doubt here. Does anyone know if I can go back to my home country first with my passport Stamped from Ottawa and do landing after I come back?
Thanks million. PleAse help me out. Thanks

terki

Champion Member
Nov 16, 2012
FLORIDA - MIAMI
LANDED..........
DUAL-CITIZEN - USA/CANADA
Hi all. Please help me out. I have a doubt here. Does anyone know if I can go back to my home country first with my passport Stamped from Ottawa and do landing after I come back?
Thanks million. PleAse help me out. Thanks
Sherry.. Yes you can. as long as u land before expiry date of immigrant visa

Reactions: Sherry,Z

Hiii

Star Member
Aug 6, 2016
Toronto
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi everyone,

I got mail to attend inland landing interview after 15 days for me and my wife. Mine 6 months timeline is going to finish after 9 days.
They ask me to come with Passport, Photos and fees.
Only medical passed in last August in my profile.
BG check and eligibility requirements are still under process.
No gost update.
I am really worry.
IT'S a NORMAL or DO I NEED TO WORRY?
Please share your experience
Thank you

MwaitingforPPR

Sep 5, 2019
Profile created : 5thjune 2018
ITA :29th may 2019
Aor :25th june
MEP: 26th july
BIL: 9th august
Called ircc in oct first week said criminality passed, eligiblity and security not started they said VO was Montreal.
Gcms ordered on 2nd oct received 90 days extension email never received gcms notes.
19th december received email from lawyer "ready for Visa " email.
Though ready for visa letter shows date as 17th
december.
Passport is requested to send at Ottawa.

Mike@2019

Oct 13, 2019
I am pnp applicant. Do you think they requested info for security screening since they also requested for military service detail as well.
I think they're two things you'll dealing with here.
1. They requested for customers in the company which you're working - this is probably for foreign work verification (especially if you're self employed.)
2. They requested for your military service details - this one is probably for security screening. I'm guessing you've mentioned you've served in the military?

Aug 15, 2019
I think they're two things you'll dealing with here.
1. They requested for customers in the company which you're working - this is probably for foreign work verification (especially if you're self employed.)
2. They requested for your military service details - this one is probably for security screening. I'm guessing you've mentioned you've served in the military?
I am from Iran and military is mandatory but regarding the customers details I mentioned in my CV that I am fulltime employee.

Do you think it would cause a long delay in my processing time?

Last edited: