Got PPR guys. Here is my timeline:

MPNP (Oct 2018 to May 2019)
FSWO - PNP EE
VO Sydney
AOR - June 16
MEP - July 22
Biometrics submitted - Aug 2
Eligibility met and Criminality passed per Ralph Goodale - Aug 9
Called IRCC and submitted webforms multiple times. Finally, I got a webform response last Dec 9 that my application will be reviewed shortly. Indeed I got a GU the next day.
Ghost update - Dec 9
Called IRCC and the agent said the update is due to biometrics being approved.
Another Ghost update - Dec 17
Ready for Visa email - Dec 18

Planning to land in Canada and start a new life with my family on April 2020!

Thank you to everyone in this group for sharing this journey with me.
Hi. My AOR IS JUNE 17th. And I finished my full 6th month on December 17th. And I submitted another web form to ask if my security check is done yet. I got a response today by email . And the agent said my security check is valid. I hope my PPR email is coming soon. . Btw my VO IS sydney too.

tejaspinto201

Aug 5, 2019
Any person from Mumbai who got PPR.

After submitting your passport to VFS, how long did it take to receive COPR along with the Stamped passport?

I had sent mine in Dec 11, it reached on Dec 12 and processing since Dec 13.
I have not received any update since.

I have a Business flight first week of JAN and need to understand how soon do they return the passport, and anything can be done to speeden the process.

CNP

Champion Member
Oct 26, 2018
Any person from Mumbai who got PPR.

After submitting your passport to VFS, how long did it take to receive COPR along with the Stamped passport?

I had sent mine in Dec 11, it reached on Dec 12 and processing since Dec 13.
I have not received any update since.

I have a Business flight first week of JAN and need to understand how soon do they return the passport, and anything can be done to speeden the process.
Submitted passport at VFS Mumbai on 14th Oct, collected on 24th Oct. So as committed by VFS, took exactly 10 calendar days. Best luck!!

Reactions: tejaspinto201

sxg519

Dec 8, 2019
Hi All,
I am June 2019 AOR , FSW-O and currently in US. I might have to move out of US in the next few days and will need to change the passport submission office to India.
Once you get the PPR email, does anyone know how long might it take to change the passport submission office to India?
Thought of checking with the group if anyone has gone through a similar situation.

ameyakhil

Mar 19, 2018
Hi All,
I am June 2019 AOR , FSW-O and currently in US. I might have to move out of US in the next few days and will need to change the passport submission office to India.
Once you get the PPR email, does anyone know how long might it take to change the passport submission office to India?
Thought of checking with the group if anyone has gone through a similar situation.
I am in the same boat but has August AOR. Could some one let me know if changing the residence address to an Indian one would affect the timeline of the process?

LardiaMagellan

Sep 29, 2018
Hello all - PPR time !!! :)

The long and frustrating wait has come to an end for me - Glory be to God!

I have received two ghost update on the same day, yesterday, one in the morning and one in the afternoon. The PPR email came directly over the mail even though myCic portal is still showing that I have passed processing time.

AOR June 19
VO - Sydney
PNP-O

Going to be sending my passport earlier tomorrow, anyone knows where I can track how long it will take to receive it back in this forum or on immitracker?

I will be praying for all waiting still, good luck and Merry Christmas to all !

FromFebruary

Star Member
Mar 15, 2019
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
28-06-2019
Med's Done....
31-07-2019
FSW-O
Country of birth & residence: The Netherlands
Visa office: Ottawa

AOR: June 28
Medicals: July 31
Biometrics: August 14
PPR: December 5
2 Pass photos sent to visa centre Vienna: December 6
Profile update (application finalized): December 16
CoPR: December 20

I will do my soft landing on Vancouver Airport on December 28. So happy to start 2020 as a permanent resident! :D

Best of luck to all!

hmusman79

Star Member
Apr 23, 2019
FSW-O
Country of birth & residence: The Netherlands
Visa office: Ottawa

AOR: June 28
Medicals: July 31
Biometrics: August 14
PPR: December 5
2 Pass photos sent to visa centre Vienna: December 6
Profile update (application finalized): December 16
CoPR: December 20

I will do my soft landing on Vancouver Airport on December 28. So happy to start 2020 as a permanent resident! :D

Best of luck to all!
Really a nice way to spend your new year eve. Happy New Year

rishi-92

May 27, 2019
Mumbai
App. Filed.......
01-02-2019
I have crossed the 6 months timeline on 20th Dec'19, I have applied for GCMS notes but haven't received due to extension.
I did call CIC once after the biometrics, I was told my file is with NDVO. Calling again won't help as the file is outside Canada & webform replies are generic, can anyone guide me if there is any way I could get to know the status of my file?

wick_sran

Mar 5, 2012
India
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
04-06-2019
IELTS Request
01-02-2019
I have crossed the 6 months timeline on 20th Dec'19, I have applied for GCMS notes but haven't received due to extension.
I did call CIC once after the biometrics, I was told my file is with NDVO. Calling again won't help as the file is outside Canada & webform replies are generic, can anyone guide me if there is any way I could get to know the status of my file?
Unfortunately, we can't do much.
I am standing at Day 200, and file is with NDVO. Worst part is that NDVO hardly entertain webforms or email queries regarding application status.
Moreover, there is not a single PPR from NDVO reported in the month of December on https://myimmitracker.com/en which is strange.
Did you raise any webform after six months completion?

divya25

Star Member
Jul 10, 2019
Hello,
I am applying W1 work permit visa with LMIA from india.
My status is now background check is completed .
file started on 16 july.
Now any idea when we get request form bio metric.