+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

>>>>>>>>June 2019 AOR<<<<<<<Join here

Harry1211

Oct 22, 2019
The news is finally here, silent observer of the forum.
PPR MAIL!!!! :D

Timeline -
AOR - 24th June
Medical - 24th July
Biometrics - 8th August

VO - Montreal

Indian applicant from USA

PPR - 16th Dec

I called 2 weeks ago, they told me criminality - passed, security - not started, eligibility - not started.

No ghost update ever. Just received the mail for requesting the Passport.
Finally we see one USA applicant get PPR!!! Yippie !!! Fingers crossed.Hope CIO NS would also start approving USA applicants soon!!!Waiting ...16 days over 100 percent completion Bar :(

Aatika_m

Star Member
Dec 3, 2019
Hey guys. Today is my 6th month since I applied. Now I received those information as I displayed. ( totally disaster. So I want to say the processing bar means nothing for me and it’s not helpful at all !)
We are processing your application. We will send you a message when there is an update or if we need more information from you.

Latest update:
Review of medical results - July 23, 2019:You passed the medical exam.

Your application is taking us longer than usual to process.

About 20% of our applications are more complex to process. They take us longer due to things like how easily we can verify information, how well and how quickly you answer our requests and whether the application is complete.

If you aren't seeing updates, contact us using this Web form. Make sure you read your messages and take action when we ask you to.
Same here. my account is also showing the same information. Latest update - 22 July you passed your medical exam.
Which is your VO ?

Sherry,Z

Sep 11, 2019
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Sydney
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
June 17th,2019
Same here. my account is also showing the same information. Latest update - 22 July you passed your medical exam.
Which is your VO ?
My vo is Sydney. How about you ? My friend?

Najiboss

Nov 16, 2019
Hello
AOR 10 June
Medical passed 10 June.
ADR 13 November.
Inland under FST program ( federal skilled programs)

I’m still waiting ......crossed 6 months mark 8 days ago, i just would like to know If some inland and under the same program, (FST).
Or any one have an idea?

Oct 24, 2019
hi everyone finally my turn, thank you god

my time line

family of 4

inland

ITA 17 may ( FST program special draw)

aor 6 june 2019

mep pass- june 7

bio for spouse 7 june

bio done delhi vfs 18 june

BOWP applied 12 aug

PPR mail 5 nov 4:30 pm

visa office change request 7 june for spouse and children

passport send to ottawa 14 nov for copr

passport received 18 nov

BOWP approved 21 nov

visa office change for spouse and children delhi 22 nov

submitted wife and chldren possport delhi vfs 26 nov

cic account update approved 26 nov copr and passport stamped

children and wife received passport back with copr and visa 5 dec (vfs delhi)

passport return by canada post 10 dec.

flagpole at thousand island border 16 dec.

thanks you all and wish speedy PPR for everyone

Reactions: Froshy and Jazkh

Cedric11

Oct 8, 2018
Got PPR guys. Here is my timeline:

MPNP (Oct 2018 to May 2019)
FSWO - PNP EE
VO Sydney
AOR - June 16
MEP - July 22
Biometrics submitted - Aug 2
Eligibility met and Criminality passed per Ralph Goodale - Aug 9
Called IRCC and submitted webforms multiple times. Finally, I got a webform response last Dec 9 that my application will be reviewed shortly. Indeed I got a GU the next day.
Ghost update - Dec 9
Called IRCC and the agent said the update is due to biometrics being approved.
Another Ghost update - Dec 17
Ready for Visa email - Dec 18

Planning to land in Canada and start a new life with my family on April 2020!

Thank you to everyone in this group for sharing this journey with me.

techie12

Star Member
Feb 28, 2019
Really confused with our application. 3 weeks ago when we called IRCC they said security In Progress, Criminality passed and Eligibility Met.
But today when we called the agent said Eligibility is mostly Recommended Passed and Security Not Started. We crossed 6 months on Monday.
Earlier 2 agents told security still in Progress, but now they are saying security has not started.
Don't know what is happening and how long its going to take.

tan9

Dec 18, 2019
Hello,

I received Visa ready email today. There was no update on my cic profile. It still says under progress but I received "ready for Visa" email in my inbox.
AOR June14
VO: Sydney

I have a question, I applied through FSW EE but I live in Vancouver only. I though people already in Canada receive an email for interview but I have received email to submit passport. Is this how it is supposed to be?

Reactions: Froshy and joanexa

wongkc123

Jun 19, 2019
Hello,

I received Visa ready email today. There was no update on my cic profile. It still says under progress but I received "ready for Visa" email in my inbox.
AOR June14
VO: Sydney

I have a question, I applied through FSW EE but I live in Vancouver only. I though people already in Canada receive an email for interview but I have received email to submit passport. Is this how it is supposed to be?
Congregation!!!

You will need to submit the passport. Once they are done, they will send you COPR letter. And at that time, you can either go through a border (Peace Arch for example) or book an appointment to do a landing in a cic office in Vancouver.

Reactions: tan9

tan9

Dec 18, 2019
Congregation!!!

You will need to submit the passport. Once they are done, they will send you COPR letter. And at that time, you can either go through a border (Peace Arch for example) or book an appointment to do a landing in a cic office in Vancouver.
Thank you so much!

H45

Nov 18, 2019
Got my PR this morning.
AOR: June 17th
Medical passed: July 24th.
Biometrics: upfront
PNP-Inland EE
VO: don't know.
GU: don't know (immigration lawyer).
Last update was "medical passed".

Good luck everyone!

nikivin

May 10, 2019
Los Angeles
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
Hi All,

My AOR is June 1st, 2019. There has been a lot of back and forth on my application. To give you all a little bit of context, I submitted my application when I was in the states. I used my new job offer with LMIA for my PR application. I moved to Toronto (on a work permit) around July first week. Everything had been done except my wife's x-ray (since she was pregnant) and our biometrics. The day we arrived, we received the request for biometrics and we had to go through a lot of hassle since there was no option to provide biometrics inside Canada (also, because our application was from outside of Canada). The deadline for biometrics was August 10th and since I'm the primary applicant, I got mine done before the deadline (Went to Mexico City for this since my US visa was no more valid). After my wife gave birth to the baby, we applied for a US visa, went to the US to get my wife's biometric done (P.S. this is after the deadline and I had asked for an extension). Within a few days we got her x-ray done too and received a ghost notification that biometric, as well as medical, is clear.

I wanted to reach out to the community and ask if I should do anything else to make sure that my application is in good status? I crossed my 6-month processing date on December 1.