>>>>>>>>June 2019 AOR<<<<<<<Join here

terki

Champion Member
Nov 16, 2012
FLORIDA - MIAMI
LANDED..........
DUAL-CITIZEN - USA/CANADA
Got my PPR mail.

AOR. June 5. MEP. July 13. BIL July 16. GU July 27. PPR mail. Dec 13.

VO. Ottawa . Single Applicant.

All the very best to everyone waiting.
Pl do us a favour by telling which country do u reside - is it USA ?

June applicants most of them are burned out waiting.. this info will help us

terki

Champion Member
Nov 16, 2012
FLORIDA - MIAMI
LANDED..........
Is it VO Sydney where its getting delayed ?
Is it for US residents that its getting delayed ?
Is it for multiple travel histories its getting delayed ?
Is it for all of these?
I am in all of those !! June 27 AOR -- Hmm
overall usa applicants are roasted.. that is the verdict... so lets wait

terki

Champion Member
Nov 16, 2012
FLORIDA - MIAMI
LANDED..........
Hello,

-----Long time silent observer.-----

My AOR is June 27th 2019, called today CIC (via text now app, USA resident) and lady was cordial and gave me the update about my application status.

She said my application is progressing very well and I am still in processing time period, and there is nothing pending for them and she mentioned that my Eligibilty not officially passed yet and background and eligibility are in progress. She mentioned that I should keep an eye out for my CIC account as they reach out to me for future correspondence.

This conversation left me in mixed feelings. Should I be worried or happy with my application progress.

Thanks
treat this as a time pass call - no outcome - they just call centre guys from winnipeg - know nothing

dharmu321

Nov 6, 2019
My visa rejected Reason failed to prove valid offer is "for continuous full-time work in Canada having a duration of at least one year after the date on which a permanent resident visa is issued. My Employer can give me letter for this but its saying this is final rejection. What can I do?

IndB

Star Member
Oct 29, 2018
My visa rejected Reason failed to prove valid offer is "for continuous full-time work in Canada having a duration of at least one year after the date on which a permanent resident visa is issued. My Employer can give me letter for this but its saying this is final rejection. What can I do?
When was your AOR? What document you prpvided previously for employment status?

a16107

Apr 14, 2016
AOR : 31 July
Document from company stated this is full time employment but did not mention any duration
try to raise a webform and attach this document. but prepare the worst that you gotta apply again

Don't you double-check everything before submitting? you are risking to waste another 6 months for this man

Gettowork1234

Sep 12, 2019
The news is finally here, silent observer of the forum.
PPR MAIL!!!! :D

Timeline -
AOR - 24th June
Medical - 24th July
Biometrics - 8th August

VO - Montreal

Indian applicant from USA

PPR - 16th Dec

I called 2 weeks ago, they told me criminality - passed, security - not started, eligibility - not started.

No ghost update ever. Just received the mail for requesting the Passport.

FromFebruary

Star Member
Mar 15, 2019
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
28-06-2019
Med's Done....
31-07-2019
I got my Ready for Visa mail on the 5th, sent my 2 photos (visa exempt country) to Vienna on the 6th and saw my profile was updated, the progress bar was at 100% and final decision says:

Final decision -
  • December 16, 2019 Your application was approved. Check your messages below for details.
However, there's no message below. I guess I just have to wait for my CoPR to be physically sent to my home address?

terki

Champion Member
Nov 16, 2012
FLORIDA - MIAMI
LANDED..........
The news is finally here, silent observer of the forum.
PPR MAIL!!!! :D

Timeline -
AOR - 24th June
Medical - 24th July
Biometrics - 8th August

VO - Montreal

Indian applicant from USA

PPR - 16th Dec

I called 2 weeks ago, they told me criminality - passed, security - not started, eligibility - not started.

No ghost update ever. Just received the mail for requesting the Passport.
Thanks for the silver lining and ray of hope... some movement for last week of june 2019 applicants in USA .

Cheers

Sherry,Z

Sep 11, 2019
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Sydney
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
June 17th,2019
Hey guys. Today is my 6th month since I applied. Now I received those information as I displayed. ( totally disaster. So I want to say the processing bar means nothing for me and it’s not helpful at all !)
We are processing your application. We will send you a message when there is an update or if we need more information from you.

Latest update:
Review of medical results - July 23, 2019:You passed the medical exam.

Your application is taking us longer than usual to process.

About 20% of our applications are more complex to process. They take us longer due to things like how easily we can verify information, how well and how quickly you answer our requests and whether the application is complete.

If you aren't seeing updates, contact us using this Web form. Make sure you read your messages and take action when we ask you to.