+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

>>>>>>>>June 2019 AOR<<<<<<<Join here

skanani1

Jul 24, 2019
Any CEC Inland applicant who has not got PPR yet?

my AOR is june 28, 2019
CEC inland

few days left for 6 months mark

August 2nd -ADR for Canada PCC

uploaded on August 23

ghost update on sept 09. 2019

After that nothing happened

i am just worried, isnt it too long for CEC inland application
I am CEC inland too, AOR June 7th.
I uploaded our CVs as requested on Oct.8th and after that nothing heard from CIC, Still waiting :(

Immigrant8579

Jul 31, 2018
Hello,

-----Long time silent observer.-----

My AOR is June 27th 2019, called today CIC (via text now app, USA resident) and lady was cordial and gave me the update about my application status.

She said my application is progressing very well and I am still in processing time period, and there is nothing pending for them and she mentioned that my Eligibilty not officially passed yet and background and eligibility are in progress. She mentioned that I should keep an eye out for my CIC account as they reach out to me for future correspondence.

This conversation left me in mixed feelings. Should I be worried or happy with my application progress.

Thanks

anuragmiitd

Sep 16, 2019
AOR - 29th June 2019, US resident. I got the same reply when I called this week. It looks like US based applicants are moving very slowly. Not sure why this is the case but that is what immitracker data also points to. Really strange and difficult to comprehend why they are doing it this way - anyone has insights on this?

a16107

Apr 14, 2016
BC PNP inland, VO Sydney, last time I called (About 1 month) security not started.

Nothing so far :(
it is so fk up, if the case goes to Sydney then it is a guaranteed delay ...most ppl waited 10-12 months for 2018 and they reduced the wait time to average 8 -9 for now

wongkc123

Jun 19, 2019
it is so fk up, if the case goes to Sydney then it is a guaranteed delay ...most ppl waited 10-12 months for 2018 and they reduced the wait time to average 8 -9 for now
Its almost 6 months (Due at Dec 27th). Nothing we can do except waiting :(

I hope that can be done before next year July as my PGWP expires at that time :(

usa2can4mind

Sep 17, 2019
Is it VO Sydney where its getting delayed ?
Is it for US residents that its getting delayed ?
Is it for multiple travel histories its getting delayed ?
Is it for all of these?
I am in all of those !! June 27 AOR -- Hmm

Olabanji

Star Member
Nov 13, 2018
Is it VO Sydney where its getting delayed ?
Is it for US residents that its getting delayed ?
Is it for multiple travel histories its getting delayed ?
Is it for all of these?
I am in all of those !! June 27 AOR -- Hmm
I think it's all VO's apart from Ottawa.
My VO is Accra VO and my AOR is June 21st.My VO (from immitraker) is yet to give any applicant since March.some April AOR applicants whose application is since over 200 days are still praying for PPR.
The number of application received must have warranted the delay and extension from the 6 months norm for every VO.
And secondly, I think some of the VO have already met their yearly quota and may be trying to hold on till January which is a new year to roll out AOR in their numbers(my wild guess).
Ottawa is the only VO that has been living up to billings as per the estimated time frame,and maybe some other VO

Reactions: slim-shady