Hi everyone!
It's PPR!
AOR June 14th
PA + 3 dependents (FSW-O)
One GU right after MEP / BIL
RPRF received and paid August 1st
One GU Nov 27th (no e-mail)
PPR November 28th
VO not sure, never asked. I thought it was Ottawa, the e-mail address seems to be Ottawa, but it's signed by the canadian consulate in Brazil.
PS: Biometrics were not completed until 1 day before PPR (it showed "we need your fingerprints ever since we went for Bio)...

FromFebruary

Star Member
Mar 15, 2019
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
28-06-2019
Med's Done....
31-07-2019
Congratulations consh1985!

I called IRCC a moment ago, at least somebody picked up my file last month! :D Call centre agent scared the sh*t out of me by saying: eligibility says recommend review :eek: but then quickly corrected himself saying: oh no sorry, recommended passed!

Security not started yet, but he said that will happen as soon as eligibility is met. He said there is no reason to assume I couldn't get my PR within the normal processing time (AOR June 28, estimated date December 28, VO Ottawa). I'm still prepared for some delay because if the holidays, but hopefully I can flagpole in January and become a PR!

Reactions: consh1985

Ajfern

Nov 26, 2019
ITA - May 29, 2019
AOR - June 10, 2019
Medicals Passed - July 16, 2019
Bio metrics - July 29, 2019 completed

Review of eligibility - Review of eligibility
  • We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements.
Background check - Background check
  • We are processing your background check. We will send you a message if we need more information.
Final decision - Final decision
  • Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made.

my 6 month wait period ends on Dec 10 2019.
I hope i get my PPR soon too!! Eagerly waiting!!!!

I received an email today asking me to submit an additional family information form. I am a primary applicant and not part of a spousal sponsorship so im a little confused as to why they asked for this.
Nevertheless i filled it out and submitted the form.

Does anyone know how long after this am I to expect my PPR. it feels like I am in the last stages of my application because I saw a GU a few days back.
So eager to get my PPR.

techie12

Star Member
Feb 28, 2019
However i tried calling CIC again this week and the agent did not give me any updates as he said that he do not feel important to give updates on weekly basis.He was quite rude because i called just after a span of one week.
We got the same reply. So decided not to call anytime soon. But since the deadline is near not able to relax!

Reactions: Hope-2019

indpnv

Mar 16, 2018
United States
Topic - Incomplete Applications

Question - Usually, how long does it take for an application to be declared incomplete by an assessing officer ? Does it take under 6 months ? upto 9 months ? 9+ months ?, before biometric ? after biometric ?

Please let me know what you have seen in such cases...
AFAIK, Incomplete thing is done pretty early, right after you apply, before the biometrics.

Harry1211

Oct 22, 2019
AOR June 1
FSW
VO-Sydney when i called last time 3 weeks back,
US applicant,home country - India
CRS-462

Today my application completed exactly 6 months.No update on my application yet .The status bar changed from "Estimated time :1 day" to "Your application is taken us longer than usual to process" .Any one has any idea on this?I have called IRCC only once,but seems i need to call them up to check whats happening.Is it only with the applicants from US?

Reactions: LardiaMagellan

LardiaMagellan

Sep 29, 2018
AOR June 1
FSW
CRS-462

Today my application completed exactly 6 months.No update on my application yet .The status bar changed from "Estimated time :1 day" to "Your application is taken us longer than usual to process" .Any one has any idea on this?I have called IRCC only once,but seems i need to call them up to check whats happening.Is it only with the applicants from US?
AOR-June 20
PNP-O
VO-Sydney
US applicant

It very much seems that for some reasons they have paused/halted the processing if FSW applications coming from the U.S and that is very disheartening. I would suggest that you go ahead and call or even raise a webform, I just sent mine a few minutes ago, to find out what's happening or maybe trigger the processing of your application.

Hopefully we start receiving PPR news soon - this waiting thing is really taking a toll on me

arav12345

Star Member
Nov 25, 2013
Toronto
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Yes
What do you guys mean when you say you got a 'Ghost update'? Is it an email? Some change in the cic profile?
please advise.

jaganv117

Star Member
Apr 24, 2019
AOR-June 20
PNP-O
VO-Sydney
US applicant

It very much seems that for some reasons they have paused/halted the processing if FSW applications coming from the U.S and that is very disheartening. I would suggest that you go ahead and call or even raise a webform, I just sent mine a few minutes ago, to find out what's happening or maybe trigger the processing of your application.

Hopefully we start receiving PPR news soon - this waiting thing is really taking a toll on me

I don't think the slowdown is because of US applicants. The slowdown is probably because of Sydney VO.

In most cases I have read on here for the sydney VO, its just the security pending and everything else is good to go.

a16107

Apr 14, 2016
AOR June 1
FSW
CRS-462

prepare a minimum 1-6 months delay if your case process in Sydney VO...only 10% of people receive PPR from May AOR so far

indpnv

Mar 16, 2018
United States
AOR-June 20
PNP-O
VO-Sydney
US applicant

Well, as long as they approve it by next spring. No way am heading up there during the winter for a soft landing