+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

>>>>>>>>June 2019 AOR<<<<<<<Join here

najlvonm

Oct 30, 2019
Silently observing the forum for some time now and i would greatly discourage anyone from doing the same
had no problem patiently waiting the first couple of months, after regularly observing forum my anxiety grows - foolish of myself to let me consume me!

but i feel i need to contribute anyhow
i see many people have gotten ghost updates lately slowly followed by PPR. I hope i'm on the same train, got my GU on NOV 21st
so far no PPR though...

AOR was 28th june

kind regards

indpnv

Mar 16, 2018
United States
Silently observing the forum for some time now and i would greatly discourage anyone from doing the same
had no problem patiently waiting the first couple of months, after regularly observing forum my anxiety grows - foolish of myself to let me consume me!

but i feel i need to contribute anyhow
i see many people have gotten ghost updates lately slowly followed by PPR. I hope i'm on the same train, got my GU on NOV 21st
so far no PPR though...

AOR was 28th june

kind regards
My GU was on Aug 2nd :/

Nessie247

Jul 1, 2019
Hi Everyone -

I ordered GCMS notes from getgcms.com on October 31st, 2019. Today, I received notification from getgcms.com that IRCC requires a 90-day extension onto the initial 30-day timeline. This means I potentially would not see anything from IRCC until the start of March.

A little bit about my case:
  • Stream: FSW-O
  • AOR: June 28, 2019
  • BIL/MEP: July 27, 2019
  • ADR (for RCMP PCC): July 27, 2019
  • GU #1: July 28, 2019
  • Bio-metrics: August 12, 2019
  • ADR (RCMP PCC) Uploaded: August 19, 2019
  • CIC Estimated Completion Date: December 28, 2019
I ordered my first round of GCMS notes back on August 30, 2019 and received them on September 26, 2019. Per that set of notes the last time an agent/officer touched my file was August 20, 2019. At that time my status was as follows:
  • R10: Complete
  • Medicals: Passed
  • Criminality: Passed
  • Eligibility: Met
  • Info Sharing: Complete
  • Security: Not Started
My questions are:
  1. Is it worth is to order yet another round of GCMS notes? Or, will those too just be delayed again?
  2. Is there another way for me to inquire if everything is okay with my application? Or, to ensure that I do not have a "Review Required" attached to my application? If so, what might that be?
I have been extremely leery of calling or submitting a CSE Web-Form to IRCC, because they ask applicants to hold-off until a 6-month processing period has passed; however, as time passes and there are no updated to my case on the portal, I am finding it increasingly difficult to respect that guideline.

I am hoping people in this community have some advice or insight and can share their own experiences.

Thank you!

najlvonm

Oct 30, 2019
My GU was on Aug 2nd :/
yeah...this is the reason i'm saying it's best not to follow forum unless you have a pressing matter on which you need consultation.
90% of it is just speculation, guessing and impatience, so the more you read it, the more it grows in you.

Reactions: H45

Sanyee

Nov 21, 2019
Hello all. Am June 29 AOR
FSW O stream. I used FD and Gift deed in a savings account as POF. Sometimes back, I moved money from the savings into the FD . Do I need to raise a webform to notify IRCC? Am concerned they may call the bank and feel my POF is not adequ

zini_zinparast

Star Member
Jun 28, 2018
Ontario
Job Offer........
Yes
Doc's Request.
12-09-2019
AOR Received.
28-08-2018
Med's Request
07-05-2019
Med's Done....
07-06-2019
Passport Req..
06-12-2019
LANDED..........
25-12-2019
Hi Everyone -

I ordered GCMS notes from getgcms.com on October 31st, 2019. Today, I received notification from getgcms.com that IRCC requires a 90-day extension onto the initial 30-day timeline. This means I potentially would not see anything from IRCC until the start of March.

A little bit about my case:
  • Stream: FSW-O
  • AOR: June 28, 2019
  • BIL/MEP: July 27, 2019
  • ADR (for RCMP PCC): July 27, 2019
  • GU #1: July 28, 2019
  • Bio-metrics: August 12, 2019
  • ADR (RCMP PCC) Uploaded: August 19, 2019
  • CIC Estimated Completion Date: December 28, 2019
I ordered my first round of GCMS notes back on August 30, 2019 and received them on September 26, 2019. Per that set of notes the last time an agent/officer touched my file was August 20, 2019. At that time my status was as follows:
  • R10: Complete
  • Medicals: Passed
  • Criminality: Passed
  • Eligibility: Met
  • Info Sharing: Complete
  • Security: Not Started
My questions are:
  1. Is it worth is to order yet another round of GCMS notes? Or, will those too just be delayed again?
  2. Is there another way for me to inquire if everything is okay with my application? Or, to ensure that I do not have a "Review Required" attached to my application? If so, what might that be?
I have been extremely leery of calling or submitting a CSE Web-Form to IRCC, because they ask applicants to hold-off until a 6-month processing period has passed; however, as time passes and there are no updated to my case on the portal, I am finding it increasingly difficult to respect that guideline.

I am hoping people in this community have some advice or insight and can share their own experiences.

Thank you!
I cannot see R10 on my GCMS notes. Where did you find R10?

Last edited:

Sree_93

Nov 27, 2019
AOR - June 1, 2019
Medicals Passed - July 11, 2019
PPR - Nov 27, 2019
VO - Ottawa

Called CIC last week and got the below reply:
Criminality Passed, Eligibility recommended passed & Security Not Started.

Reactions: nns14 and wick_sran

Hope-2019

Jul 5, 2019
AOR- 13 June
Medical Passed- 17 July
Biometrics- 20 July

Called CIC last week and below was the status:
Criminality Passed, Eligibility recommended passed ;Security not started yet.

However i tried calling CIC again this week and the agent did not give me any updates as he said that he do not feel important to give updates on weekly basis.He was quite rude because i called just after a span of one week.

Therefore i have a concern here, does this call of mine is going to have any negative impact on my application?Please suggest.

FromFebruary

Star Member
Mar 15, 2019
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
28-06-2019
Med's Done....
31-07-2019
AOR- 13 June
Medical Passed- 17 July
Biometrics- 20 July

Called CIC last week and below was the status:
Criminality Passed, Eligibility recommended passed ;Security not started yet.

However i tried calling CIC again this week and the agent did not give me any updates as he said that he do not feel important to give updates on weekly basis.He was quite rude because i called just after a span of one week.

Therefore i have a concern here, does this call of mine is going to have any negative impact on my application?Please suggest.
You're still within the 6 month limit and calling every week might not harm your application, it certainly won't help either because the call centre agent can't do anything. I know how hard the waiting is (AOR June 28, eligibility & security not even started), but I guess just waiting and hoping for PR soon is the best thing to do here :)