+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

>>>>>>>>June 2019 AOR<<<<<<<Join here

kannanl2k

Mar 29, 2017
Similar situation mine too. Called Cic yesterday.
AOR: June 16th
MEP : July 19th
BIL Completed: Aug 9th

Eligibility: Not Started
Criminality: Passed
Security: Not Started
VO: Montreal

Is it a good time that I should order gcms?

MwaitingforPPR

Sep 5, 2019
Similar situation mine too. Called Cic yesterday.
AOR: June 16th
MEP : July 19th
BIL Completed: Aug 9th

Eligibility: Not Started
Criminality: Passed
Security: Not Started
VO: Montreal

Is it a good time that I should order gcms?

Yes. Someone suggested me that I should order GCMS notes.

arpitpandey143

Jul 15, 2018
Hey

How do you know security is in process for you?
I already replied this question to someone above, that officer said.. security pending doesn`t mean nothing is happening on your file. Security is going on but since it done by an external agency CIC gets the status as pending in their system. But in actual your file is being reviewed by external agencies, Once this is completed, you will get a ghost update or PPR email based on decision made by CIC.

Reactions: T80

arpitpandey143

Jul 15, 2018
I dont have that much time or patience! :///
Stop talking like a small child... My kid even understand the value of patience.... I believe you are a grown up person. :)

Its like you have just planted a small tree and you want it to grow big and give you fruit same day... LOL
Keep patience and that's what you can do at this moment. Worrying or hurrying won`t be beneficial anytime.

Reactions: T80

MwaitingforPPR

Sep 5, 2019
Stop talking like a small child... My kid even understand the value of patience.... I believe you are a grown up person. :)

Its like you have just planted a small tree and you want it to grow big and give you fruit same day... LOL
Keep patience and that's what you can do at this moment. Worrying or hurrying won`t be beneficial anytime.
I know I have to be patient. Its just my visa for US is going to expire soon. :///