+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

>>>>>>>>June 2019 AOR<<<<<<<Join here

arpitpandey143

Jul 15, 2018
hi,
did u call them??
Yes I called and they said.. Security pending doesn`t mean that no action is being taken on your file, things are in progress but
Since an external agencies is responsible for the security , CIC do not know exact status. Hence it shows pending status to CIC. Just keep small patience, if the file has reached smoothly till last stage.. it won`t take much longer to complete. Good luck

T80

Mar 20, 2019
Yes I called and they said.. Security pending doesn`t mean that no action is being taken on your file, things are in progress but
Since an external agencies is responsible for the security , CIC do not know exact status. Hence it shows pending status to CIC. Just keep small patience, if the file has reached smoothly till last stage.. it won`t take much longer to complete. Good luck
Any idea how to call them from outside Canada

MwaitingforPPR

Sep 5, 2019
Called IRCC today.

AOR : June 25th
MEP : July 26th
BIL Completed: Aug 9
Eligibility : Not Started
Criminality Passed: Somewhere end of July
Security : Not Started

VO : Montreal (Probably).

I dont know how long it is going to take if the eligibility hasnt even started yet.

arpitpandey143

Jul 15, 2018
Called IRCC today.

I dont know how long it is going to take if the eligibility hasnt even started yet.
Still early,, Mine is June 07 and Security came in process now.

FromFebruary

Star Member
Mar 15, 2019
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
28-06-2019
Med's Done....
31-07-2019
Called IRCC today.

Same here, called 2 weeks ago.
AOR: June 28
MEP: July 31
BIL: August 14

Criminality passed, but they haven't started eligibility and security. I'm sceptical, wouldn't surprise me if they don't make a decision within the 6 months...

MwaitingforPPR

Sep 5, 2019
Same here, called 2 weeks ago.
AOR: June 28
MEP: July 31
BIL: August 14

Criminality passed, but they haven't started eligibility and security. I'm sceptical, wouldn't surprise me if they don't make a decision within the 6 months...

I dont have that much time or patience! :///

mfsbf_87

Star Member
Feb 4, 2019
It's hard but I guess we have to make up our minds that 6 months is the deadline and those who receive prior to that are lucky. Otherwise we'll all go nuts