+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

>>>>>>>>June 2019 AOR<<<<<<<Join here

T80

Mar 20, 2019
Hi all,
After my comment above something happened today. I logged in to my online account and saw that the status changed to 'Application updated' but there was no actual update when I click on my application status. I think this is what they call the ghost update. Does it mean that golden email is on its way?

Thank you
Yes. It surely looks like a ghost update. You are close to the finishing line.

Cheers

iloveramen

Sep 12, 2019
Can any1 please advise on this -

I am Inland Applicant - Canadian Experience Class
AOR 15 JUNE 2019
MEP 23 JULY 2019
UPDATE 1 20 AUGUST 2019 ( I called the CIC Office and the agent confirmed that your Security Check and Eligibility under review.)
UPDATE 2 26 SEPT 2019 ( I called the CIC Office and the agent confirmed every check is cleared, and nothing is pending - everything is clear is and good nothing is required - your file passed to EDMONTON VISA OFFICE )

Can any1 of you please advise, how long it could to get PPR request ?

Please advise !!

Thank you
I have a feeling you will be getting the PPR mail ANY day now :D Do let us know if youve gotten it already :D

Ednut90

Apr 28, 2019
We are processing your application. We will send you a message when there is an update or if we need more information from you.

Make sure you read your messages and take action when we ask you to. This will help move the application process along.

13 weeks on the bar this is what i have there now. Anyone in the same shoes

T80

Mar 20, 2019
We are processing your application. We will send you a message when there is an update or if we need more information from you.

We all have the same shoes. :) this is an auto update on 13 weeks.

Make sure you read your messages and take action when we ask you to. This will help move the application process along.

TImmig

Sep 17, 2019

same timeline

aue16

Sep 22, 2019
Can any1 please advise on this -

I am Inland Applicant - Canadian Experience Class
AOR 15 JUNE 2019
MEP 23 JULY 2019
UPDATE 1 20 AUGUST 2019 ( I called the CIC Office and the agent confirmed that your Security Check and Eligibility under review.)
UPDATE 2 26 SEPT 2019 ( I called the CIC Office and the agent confirmed every check is cleared, and nothing is pending - everything is clear is and good nothing is required - your file passed to EDMONTON VISA OFFICE )

Can any1 of you please advise, how long it could to get PPR request ?

Please advise !!

Thank you
Hi,
I am exacty in the same situation. AOR June 8th, I am CEC inland applicant and agent said that everyting is cleared and case is assigned to the officer for final approval at Edmonton VO. Do you have any updates yet?

legalfalcon

VIP Member
Sep 21, 2015
Montréal, Quebec, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
03-09-2015
Doc's Request.
01-10-2015
AOR Received.
03-09-2015
Med's Done....
17-08-2015
Passport Req..
05-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
12-04-2016
LANDED..........
05-05-2016

harmanmasuta

Sep 10, 2019
Windsor Ontario
Category........
CEC
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
AOR Received.
15-06-2019
Hi,
I am exacty in the same situation. AOR June 8th, I am CEC inland applicant and agent said that everyting is cleared and case is assigned to the officer for final approval at Edmonton VO. Do you have any updates yet?
Nothing yet !! Let me know if you received something !! Finger Cross

Ahmed.Sami

Jun 17, 2019
Hi folks, @legalfalcon

today, I revied a message regarding my CEC permanent resident application. Here's the officer letter:

This refers to your application for permanent residence in Canada. I am writing you this letter to express my serious concerns regarding your application.

I have concerns you may not have been performing the duties of the NOC claimed since the beginning of your claimed CDN work experience.

• Provide a copy of the original employment letter you received prior to beginning your work with your CDN employer. ( when I started my job, the company just has sent a job offer which didn't include my job duties, therefore, my coworker last year applied also for CEC with same employment letter and duties and his PR was approved. So now I don't have an employment letter prior to my beginning, so i am not sure what I can do in this point
  • Provide a copy of all the pay-stubs you received from your CDN employer. (I have all of them)
  • Provide a copy of your 2018 T4 received from your CDN employer and a copy of

your 2018 Notice of Assessment.
    ( I have both of them too)

Therefore I am asking you to submit any additional information/documentation that would allay my concerns. You have 7 days from the date of this letter to submit the additional information using your MyCIC account.
    What do you think I should be attached to allay the concern.

If you choose not to respond with additional information, or if your submission does not allay these concerns, your application may be refused.

Please note:
  • Any documents submitted which are not in English or French must be accompanied by a translation in either English or French.
  • Do not submit originals, unless otherwise stated, as documents submitted will not be returned.
  • If you are experiencing problems uploading files through your MyCIC account, you can refer to

our Case Specific Enquiry webform

T80

Mar 20, 2019
Guys,
As per my analysis for myimmitracker, it seams like they are still processing March and April and we still have two months to go yet!

Percentage of people received PPR in each month:
Jan 75%
Feb 79%
March 54%
April 32%
May 8%
June 5%
Any changes in this composition

arpitpandey143

Jul 15, 2018

Mine is 10 weeks.. Security is going on.