wick_sran

Mar 5, 2012
India
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
04-06-2019
IELTS Request
01-02-2019
Anyone with June 2019 AOR from FSW-Outland category received PPR yet?

bprincess

Jul 2, 2019
How do you get to know which VO your application is at?

FSW - O (India)
AOR - 14th June
Medicals passed - 18th July
Bil completed & updated - 24th July
Background status - changed to 'we will let you know once we start your background check' on 29th July

Since then no change. I was under the impression that EE FSW-O get sorted much earlier than PNP or others.
I do realise that applications have unique timelines, but how sure can we be that 6 months timeline would be certain to receive PPRs???

Also, will the upcoming elections take a toll on PPR requests for the outland applicants??

Thanks

Ololosh

Star Member
Aug 4, 2019
Anyone with June 2019 AOR from FSW-Outland category received PPR yet?
Yes, there are a few people, but none of them had VO Ottawa as CPC. Most FSW-O cases are in Ottawa. May PPR has been very slow. If IRCC continues to be as slow as lately, most FSW-O will get PPR not earlier than November. I'm aiming December.

Ololosh

Star Member
Aug 4, 2019
How do you get to know which VO your application is at?

FSW - O (India)
AOR - 14th June
Medicals passed - 18th July
Bil completed & updated - 24th July
Background status - changed to 'we will let you know once we start your background check' on 29th July

Since then no change. I was under the impression that EE FSW-O get sorted much earlier than PNP or others.
I do realise that applications have unique timelines, but how sure can we be that 6 months timeline would be certain to receive PPRs???

Also, will the upcoming elections take a toll on PPR requests for the outland applicants??

Thanks
6 months is not a guarantee. There is a ton of Dec-Mar people without PPR.
The elections do not affect IRCC work.

cjas

Star Member
Mar 24, 2019
No, a letter of explanation is not mandatory but it should be added if you want to add details that would help the reviewer understand some key points in your submission. For example, I wrote one to explain that even though I was applying from Québec I had no intention of going back and I also explained that one of my former company changed its name and that's the reason why the proof of experience was libeled with another company name.
So if you think everything is clear in your submission and there are no aspects that could raise suspicion and a future request from them, there's no point of uploading one now.
Hi!
First of all, congratulations on your PR! That was really fast!
I am in a similar situation (applying from QC but under FSW-inland) and I have some questions:
1. Were you requested a RCMP/GRC fingerprint police report?
2. How was your landing/poleflaging/interview process? Did you book in a center in Ontario or went to the border?
3. Did you have to give an outside of QC address for them to send your PR?

Merci beaucoup!

Last edited:

arpitpandey143

Jul 15, 2018
That`s quite interesting to know... Mine is Sydney (Nova Scotia) office.
Not sure if that takes long? any idea
PNP Express Entry -Inland
Self + 3 Dependents
AOR june 07 2019
VO- Sydney (Nova Scotia)

I called to support center and the officer informed me that my "The Eligibility is met" for my file, but security is still pending.
Do anyone have any clue if its taking long time for PNP Express entry cases for June 2019 AOR

mingyu239

Sep 15, 2019
Could somebody add me to the June AOR group chat? My number is +1 917 853 8593

AOR June 4th
Medical passes July 12th
Biometric submitted July 29th