+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

>>>>>>>>June 2019 AOR<<<<<<<Join here

arpitpandey143

Jul 15, 2018
Calling might be good for you and so is waiting patiently. :)

By this I mean people call to get some sort of assurance, sometimes it works, sometimes it doesn’t. You’ll either find out that your file has progressed (which is a relief) or it hasn’t been touched at all (which is nerve wracking).

By waiting patiently, people make the conscious decision to go on with their lives, enjoy or earn more allowance for their move to Canada and wait for life to surprise them.

Up to you, @Amrit92.
I agree but waiting for long is also a pain sometimes. By calling Atleast you come to know that in whats status your file is in.. may be it turns to be a happy news.. i also got to know from a immigration consultant that everytime you make a call to know the status..its recorded and logged on your file. Which means the type of questions you aksed are also logged and attached to your file.. any office who reviews the file will know that how many time you have called to verify status and what specific information you requested to know from cic. This is an interesting but scary ;)

Amrit92

Aug 15, 2019
Calling might be good for you and so is waiting patiently. :)

By this I mean people call to get some sort of assurance, sometimes it works, sometimes it doesn’t. You’ll either find out that your file has progressed (which is a relief) or it hasn’t been touched at all (which is nerve wracking).

By waiting patiently, people make the conscious decision to go on with their lives, enjoy or earn more allowance for their move to Canada and wait for life to surprise them.

Up to you, @Amrit92.
I called Yesterday and end up with waiting only :(

Mine is INLAND CEC

myindia

Oct 16, 2018
Hey guys when we go for rcmp fingerprint, do we need civilian print also? I got charged for fignerprinting and civilian print. I don't even know what that is?

karthikmaple

Aug 8, 2019
I see something strange happening in my case. My AOR is June 27, 2019. My biometrics completed on July 29, 2019. Probably around the same time, Medical status changed to We are reviewing. I received an RPRF request on Aug 13 and submitted receipt same day, My Medicals are still under review as of today. I think I am in IP1 stage, my background status shows "Your application is in progress. We will send you a message when we start your background check." As I saw in many places usually the above status comes after medical exams passed. But that didn't happen in my case. Also, the blue bar under processing time has been moving every day or two. I didn't call anyone yet but should I wait a couple of weeks or call the office?

phl2019

Feb 24, 2019
As I saw in many places usually the above status comes after medical exams passed. But that didn't happen in my case.
Also, the blue bar under processing time has been moving every day or two. I didn't call anyone yet but should I wait a couple of weeks or call the office?
First of all, keep in mind that each case is unique. Case in point, you’ve got RPRF request, I haven’t. I’ve passed medicals, you haven’t.

If the blue bar moves, that should be fine as it does give you a visual of time elapsed and time remaining.

Also, remember that they take note of the instances when you reach out to them. So maybe compile a list of concerns when you ask them. And then be specific otherwise you could just get a template response. :)

Good luck!

Reactions: karthikmaple

azeemmarecan

Aug 23, 2019
Hi
My wife is the primary applicant and I'm the dependent in our case.

CEC Inland
ITA: April 26, 2019
AOR: June 25, 2019

July 30
- Passed medical
- We got a request letter asking to submit my RCMP certified criminal verification by fingerprints. We got that done and have also received the form from RCMP.

However the link to upload the document has been down from the start of this week. I've reported the technical issue multiple times, but there has been no updates. Anyone else facing this?

Here's a snapshot of the error I get https://ibb.co/P9FmKZG

It's still not fixed as of now.

widadwidad

Aug 27, 2019
morocco
Category........
hi everybody,

AOR :25 june 2019

medical passed :25 jul 2019

bio done 31 jul 2019

in my background check it was " we are processing your background check we will sent a message if we need more information" in 12 aug the message had change to "Your application is in progress. We will send you a message when we start your background check"

my timeline was 4months it change today to 18 weeks. i call cic last week my application is in ottawa.

Reactions: T80 and phl2019