+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

>>>>>>>>June 2019 AOR<<<<<<<Join here

Vinay5800

Jun 29, 2019
Hey folks, during my application I Submitted my LOE in the Client information Tab but POST AOR I can see all other documents attached except for Client Information. Can Someone in AOR Confirm if the Client information document is visible for them. Please help
Hey folks, during my application I Submitted my LOE in the Client information Tab but POST AOR I can see all other documents attached except for Client Information. Can Someone in AOR Confirm if the Client information document is visible for them. Please help
I think if its not uploaded, VO cannot see the LOE.

DraganaDO

Jun 2, 2019
I have the exact same case. And am sure that i uploaded LoE properly. Not showing as a document in Client information now post AoR. Anyone else noticing this?

Last edited:

phl2019

Feb 24, 2019
I have the exact same case. And am sure that i uploaded LoE properly. Not showing as a document in Client information now post AoR. Anyone else noticing this?
Hi

It’s been discussed on the WhatsApp groups and there have been suggested ways to remedy this. If you can join one of the groups and raise it there, I’m sure someone can share the steps you need to take to see it in your account.

I believe it has something to do with switching browsers and clearing your cache. :)

DraganaDO

Jun 2, 2019
Hi

It’s been discussed on the WhatsApp groups and there have been suggested ways to remedy this. If you can join one of the groups and raise it there, I’m sure someone can share the steps you need to take to see it in your account.

I believe it has something to do with switching browsers and clearing your cache. :)
Oh great! Thank you so much. I started to slowly freak out. Good to know that it happens ccause I started doubting that I even uploaded it. Trying to remember the whole day the moment am sure I uploaded the letter xD Can somebody add me to relevant whatsapp group? Where do I share contact? Thanks

kulcha

Star Member
Jun 18, 2019
I think if its not uploaded, VO cannot see the LOE.
This issue has been faced by many. So you need to do some trials as some people were able to see after doing one of the things from below:

1. Try to Login in incognito mode
2. Remove cache and try to login through the same browser
3. Change browser
4. Try to login from smart phone and see if you can find the attachment when you login from your cell phone

Thank you.

T80

Mar 20, 2019
Entering second month:) since AOR on June 06.

Hoping for smooth processing for all here

Reactions: Bee A