+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

>>>>>>>>June 2019 AOR<<<<<<<Join here

Tridentus

Dec 23, 2016
@legalfalcon Could you please add me
+16479974769
AOR: June 10 2019

Also, wondering if you can help me with a concern I had after submitting my PR yesterday:

Upon reviewing the address history I submitted for PR yesterday, I noticed I missed 1 Canadian address as I moved houses quite a bit while in university. My submitted address history (and LOE) does not have any gaps so I would add an additional entry and adjust the dates for other rows

1. Can I still rectify this or will my PR be automatically refused?

2. Are there any forms I should complete & submit to solidify my case?

Thanks

DixvilleNotch

Mar 11, 2019
Hi all, I'm getting ready to submit my eAPR and should be joining y'all shortly. Couple of questions for folks who've submitted their apps:

1) "The applicant must include the immigration medical examination (IME) number in their e-APR." Where is this on the online application? I see a place to include my medical form, but not to manually enter the number.
2) "Police certificates need to be a scan of the original police certificate(s) in colour." My police certificate is from the FBI. And it's a black and white copy. I'm worried that it conflicts with the above instruction.

PS: I was accidentally about to post this on the march *2018* AOR :eek: Alarming that people from last year's june AOR are still waiting!

bekayy

Apr 8, 2019
Hello, Well done so far. I did not see any place that says submit IME number. Just upload the medical form given to you by the doctor. For the black and white PCC, just use a coloured scanner to do this. All the best.

Hi all, I'm getting ready to submit my eAPR and should be joining y'all shortly. Couple of questions for folks who've submitted their apps:

1) "The applicant must include the immigration medical examination (IME) number in their e-APR." Where is this on the online application? I see a place to include my medical form, but not to manually enter the number.
2) "Police certificates need to be a scan of the original police certificate(s) in colour." My police certificate is from the FBI. And it's a black and white copy. I'm worried that it conflicts with the above instruction.

PS: I was accidentally about to post this on the march *2018* AOR :eek: Alarming that people from last year's june AOR are still waiting!

Reactions: DixvilleNotch