+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

>>>>>>>>June 2019 AOR<<<<<<<Join here

Jan 29, 2019
Just called IRCC, and I was told the officer who’s viewed my file has checked my submissions and no additional document is needed from me. As my application nears its 6th months on file, and processing for FSW-O takes about 6 months, hopefully I’ll hear of the decision soon. Background checks, though, haven’t been marked as done. Got all this info from the agent I spoke with.
Were your medical results updated?

paramjit19

May 28, 2019
My AOR is 5th July.

My medical is also showing results under review. The only difference is in my case the upfront medical I attached clinic had missed a test so they redid it and uploaded the case on 16 Aug. The CIC account had even generated a new IME for me but after 3 web queries providing proof of everything my status since Oct 20 shows medical results is in review. The good news is IRCC agent has told medical does not stop other actions on file. Like my criminality is in progress and eligibility is review required. So call ircc to know about other stages in your application

AOR: June 4
After that there has been no update. Medical result is still under review. Its been 5 months. Called CIC twice got the same reply, there is still some time left on the processing period. Has there been a case like mine?

Jan 29, 2019
My AOR is 5th July.

My medical is also showing results under review. The only difference is in my case the upfront medical I attached clinic had missed a test so they redid it and uploaded the case on 16 Aug. The CIC account had even generated a new IME for me but after 3 web queries providing proof of everything my status since Oct 20 shows medical results is in review. The good news is IRCC agent has told medical does not stop other actions on file. Like my criminality is in progress and eligibility is review required. So call ircc to know about other stages in your application
Hi, Did you hear from IRCC about your missing tests or did the doctors tell you about it?

paramjit19

May 28, 2019
After the new IME I called IRCC and then the clinic. Plus I also get an email from cic that the clinic did not upload all the test results..So no harm in asking your clinic as well if everything as submitted ..

My AOR is 5th July.

d.c.sharma

Star Member
Aug 3, 2017
Hey Guys,

I have been a silent observer of this group since some time now. My Timeline:

AOR - June 6th
Medicals Passed - July 10th
Biometric - July 12th
FSO-W (India)

I called the IRCC customer care to get updates on my profile on 3rd October, and they told me that security or eligibility hasn't started yet. So i just thought that I need to be more patient and it might take more than 6 months for me. Again after 20 days I called them up to see if there is any update from their end, and to my surprise they told me that my application has been approved and that a mail was sent to me on 4th of October, which was the next day when I called them up earlier. But I hadn't received any PPR emails from their end or maybe I missed it coz i used to clear my spam without checking, as I never expected that I could get a PPR so soon when March and April AORs are still in queue , so I requested them to send it again, and I got the same within 2 weeks and submitted my passport for stamping. Just wanted to give everyone a heads up that June 2019 AORs are being picked up , so keep checking your emails coz you might get an update soon. Plus, i would suggest to get in contact with the customer care people once in 4 weeks (but don't flood them with calls because obviously they can't speed up your process) , so that even if you missed your PPR Email, due to some technical glitch, you will be able to inform them in time.

All the best guys. I think you will be getting the PPR mail soon.

Pushpakhatri

Star Member
Nov 13, 2019
Hey Guys,

AOR - June 6th
Biometric - July 12th
FSO-W (India)

I called the IRCC customer care to get updates on my profile on 3rd October, and they told me that security or eligibility hasn't started yet. So i just thought that I need to be more patient and it might take more than 6 months for me. Again after 20 days I called them up to see if there is any update from their end, and to my surprise they told me that my application has been approved and that a mail was sent to me on 4th of October, which was the next day when I called them up earlier. But I hadn't received any PPR emails from their end or maybe I missed it coz i used to clear my spam without checking, as I never expected that I could get a PPR so soon when March and April AORs are still in queue , so I requested them to send it again, and I got the same within 2 weeks and submitted my passport for stamping. Just wanted to give everyone a heads up that June 2019 AORs are being picked up , so keep checking your emails coz you might get an update soon. Plus, i would suggest to get in contact with the customer care people once in 4 weeks (but don't flood them with calls because obviously they can't speed up your process) , so that even if you missed your PPR Email, due to some technical glitch, you will be able to inform them in time.

What all details do we need to give them to get the status update and on which number are you calling them from India ?
Please guide

FromFebruary

Star Member
Mar 15, 2019
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
28-06-2019
Med's Done....
31-07-2019
Hey Guys,

AOR - June 6th
Biometric - July 12th
FSO-W (India)

Congratulations, great to hear this!
Especially that in only 20 days your application moved from eligibility and security not started to approval and PPR! Gives me a little hope that things could move fast once they picked my file up!

I called Oct 29 and they told me the same thing: criminality passed, eligibility and security not started (FSW-O, processed in Ottawa). The call centre lady said December is a busy months (uh no, government just doesn't work during the holidays ;)) so it might be January before I hear something. Your case proves that once the application is picked up, things could move fast, which is great!

Reactions: d.c.sharma

d.c.sharma

Star Member
Aug 3, 2017
What all details do we need to give them to get the status update and on which number are you calling them from India ?
Please guide
You can download TextNow app from play store and follow the steps:

1. On the very first page it would ask you to "Get a phone number in your area code", just select "Don't use my location" .
2. Then enter the Area Code manually on the next page. Enter 416, which is Toronto's area code.
3. You will be provided a list of free virtual numbers, just select any one of those.
4. Open the dialpad in the app itself (it should be on the top right side) and dial +18882422100.
5. Follow the IVR patiently, (also keep your application number handy). Once you are in the queue it will tell you your waiting time , which is mostly more than 23 minutes, you need to patiently wait , they will surely pick up the call and then you can ask them about your application's status.

But as I said earlier, I would suggest not to call them too frequently, it's just going to frustrate them. Once in 3-4 weeks is best, that's what I feel

Reactions: Pushpakhatri

Kavitaforpt

Aug 17, 2018
Hi all AOR June 9 2019
PNP Alberta outland
Called IRCC TODAY..
They Said all cleared except Security
And they aren't sure of processing time..

Anyone knows how much time security takes?
Also my profile doesnt show any updates interms of eligibility or background which means profile update arent in line with actual process.

jaganv117

Star Member
Apr 24, 2019
Hi all AOR June 9 2019
PNP Alberta outland
Called IRCC TODAY..
They Said all cleared except Security
And they aren't sure of processing time..

Anyone knows how much time security takes?
Also my profile doesnt show any updates interms of eligibility or background which means profile update arent in line with actual process.
I guess for most June AORs who havent received PPR yet, this is the same scenario, everything except security passed. I am not sure how long will security take, I called on Oct 25, security had not been initiated, and that's the same case today as well. Everything else has gone through.

Security really should take much time if we have no weird travel history, its just the matter of the officer initiating it. Could take just a few hours depending on your file, I read somewhere.

Did you find out which office your file is? and where are you applying from?