+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

>>>>>>>>June 2019 AOR<<<<<<<Join here

LardiaMagellan

Sep 29, 2018
Hello all,

I am having an issue with my CIC account since this afternoon. Beforehand, here is my timeline below:

AOR June 20
BIL Jul 25
MEP not yet, dont know why :(
PNP - Outland

So after receiving an update on my account regarding the Biometric letter this morning, I have tried to log in later in the days to check about my MEP situation. The first thing I received after logging in was that my GCKEY has been revoked ! why? I don't know and I am really panicking right now...

So, I have spent the rest of days creating a new account and trying to link my application as many have suggested in this forum with no success. I have tried all the combinations possible with the right informations such as passport, UCI number, profile number etc...

Now I am really wondering, as anyone been through this? How can I contact CIC over the phone? I have read that they are pretty much not responding via email - Help with suggestions please :(

phl2019

Feb 24, 2019
I haven't submitted "Letter of Explanation (LOE)"
If there’s an item in your submission that you feel needs to be clarified then submitting an LOE is the way to go. Otherwise, you should be fine without one.
Did you upload your IELTS/ECA results?

winterisnotcoming

Star Member
Mar 30, 2019
Does it impact the process timeline if I take the biometric sooner or after a week, as long as it's within the 1 month timeline? (FSW, Outland, India)

T80

Mar 20, 2019
Anyone from June AOR gang who didnt pay RPRF upfront and has now received letter for payment.

I didnt pay upfront...and received the letter yesterday

My details are

June 6 AoR
MEP 16 July
BIL request letter July 16 (haven't done it yet)
RPRF letter July 25

@legalfalcon your views on this pls

zahraswad92

May 31, 2019
Hello,
I have a question, I received my AOR in june, and I applied for a BOWP since my current work permit and visa are expired now ( I applied for BOWP before it expires). I will need to leave Canada in december and come back in Januray. So obviously i will need a valid visa, which I will apply for when i get my BOWP application approved. I am hoping that by december, I will get my permit and even maybe my PR, but i want to apply for a visa just in case. Is it okay if I applied for a visitor visa while im in canada in the next few months ? just to make sure that when i come back in January i will be able to enter the country ?

hopefulbuddy

May 22, 2019
Hello my friends can anybody give me any idea which stage am I now please
-AOR June 18
-MEP July 23
-Application updated July 23 ( MEP and BG change from not applicable to we are processing...)
-Ghost update 1 July 24 around i pm
-Email update ( but no changes) July 24 after ghost update ( I thought it was for theMEP of previous day)
-Ghost update 2 July 24 around 5 pm

Reactions: lookslike
Jun 23, 2019
Greetings everyone.

I've received BIL before MEP.
#FSW

June 09- AOR
July 16- BIL
July 17- Medical Status updated to- We are reviewing the results for your medical exam.
July 18- Biometrics Completed
July 19- Biometrics updated in the profile.

Read this thread and noticed that everyone received MEP & BIL together or MEP first then BIL later.
Can anyone please assist if this is fine and how much time it can take to get MEP?

Kindly also add me in the June-2019 AOR WhatsApp group.

Thank you.

Last edited:

legalfalcon

VIP Member
Sep 21, 2015
Montréal, Quebec, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
03-09-2015
Doc's Request.
01-10-2015
AOR Received.
03-09-2015
Med's Done....
17-08-2015
Passport Req..
05-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
12-04-2016
LANDED..........
05-05-2016

hopefulbuddy

May 22, 2019
Hello my friends can anybody give me any idea which stage am I now please
-AOR June 18
-MEP July 23
-Application updated July 23 ( MEP and BG change from not applicable to we are processing...)
-Ghost update 1 July 24 around i pm
-Email update ( but no changes) July 24 after ghost update ( I thought it was for theMEP of previous day)
-Ghost update 2 July 24 around 5 pm

Reactions: lookslike