+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

>>>>>>>>June 2019 AOR<<<<<<<Join here

zinia gaba

Nov 21, 2019
That's great news buddy. Expect your PPR by next 3-4 days. Did the agent tell you should be receiving your PPR in couple of days or so?
Thanks, yes he said it has been transferred from Ottawa to New Delhi, and they will ask you to submit the passport in a day or two :)

Harry1211

Oct 22, 2019
I did call them today since my application is already over 6months mark.

The CC guys have standard response.My file is still in CIO,Sydney and Eligibility and Security are in progress.

All i can do for now is WAIT!!! This is applicable to all the folks here.No point calling them or raising the webform.Get yourselves busy!!!

indpnv

Mar 16, 2018
United States
I did call them today since my application is already over 6months mark.

The CC guys have standard response.My file is still in CIO,Sydney and Eligibility and Security are in progress.

All i can do for now is WAIT!!! This is applicable to all the folks here.No point calling them or raising the webform.Get yourselves busy!!!
Just stop thinking about it and plan for the new year's :D

FromFebruary

Star Member
Mar 15, 2019
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
28-06-2019
Med's Done....
31-07-2019
Received PPR last week, it's just waiting for thre CoPR to be send to my home address now (visa exempt country, so no PO request, just the 2 photos) and hopefully I can do my soft landing December 28 when I'm flying back to Canada (I've been here since June as a visitor, going home for Christmas for 10 days).

FSW-O
Visa centre: Ottawa
AOR: June 28
Medicals: July 31
Biometrics: August 14
GU: December 5
PPR: December 5

I wish everybody all luck in the world and PR soon! Until Nov 28 my application was still at the point of eligibility recommend passed, security not started (I called IRCC) and I was not expecting PPR any sooner than early January. But within 4 working days I got PPR; so things can move fast, hold on to that thought!

karizma360

Oct 12, 2018
✈*PPR Timeline*✈
*AOR*: 28th June 2019
*PPR Email*: 10th Dec 2019
*Stream : FSW O India
*VO*: Ottawa
*Applicant*: Single
*Travelling history*: Australia 6 years
*GCMS*: Never ordered
*ADR*: N/A
*Total time*: 5 months 12 days/165 days
*Emailed Ralph* - 28 Aug 2019 (2 months post Aor) asked for Status & Vo.
Vo - Ottawa
Criminality - Passed,
Eligibility/Security - Not started

*Called IRCC* - 2 Dec 2019
Vo - (still Ottawa),
Criminality - Passed,
Eligibility - Recommended Passed, Security - Not started

*Ghost Update* - 6 Dec in profile, nothing changed in my profile including my BG status still being as " we are processing"

*PPR Email*: 10th Dec 2019 (7:08 AM IST) Dated 9th Dec 2019
Received the Golden Email "Ready for Visa" directly in Inbox.
All the best to everyone for speedy PPRs!! ✌