+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

June 2019 AOR cases

Sedoms

Jun 12, 2019
My profile was updated with my medical exam passed on July 30. I am tracking my progress in my signature below.

Route: CEC

Express Entry
Profile submitted: April15 2019
Invitation to apply: May 1 2019

CEC
Application submitted: June 30 2019
AOR: June 30 2019
Medical passed: July 30 2019
Additional docs requested: None
Biometrics requested: July 30 2019
Background check passed:
Passport requested:
Interview:
Final decision made:

Sedoms

Jun 12, 2019
I received a request for Biometrics on 30th and I plan to get it done by Aug 15th. Would there be any problem? I plan to go to nearby USCIS to getting my Biometrics along with my passport and letter. Anything else to be done from my end or USCIS would forward the results directly to CIC?

Manan Parikh

Star Member
Mar 11, 2018
ITA - July 12, 2019
AOR - July 15, 2019 - CEC Inland
Nationality - Indian
Current Residence - Toronto, Canada
Dependent - 1 (My wife living in India)

Now, I was asked if I would like to pay biometrics fees while submitting the application. I have already paid the fees for biometrics.

I have a question - If they ask me for biometrics tests then where should I give my biometrics? (where means location). Now, the CIC website says that you need to leave the country to give the biometrics. I don't have a USA visa. So what should I do? Is it compulsory to leave the country? Every CEC inland leaves the country to give biometrics?

Please reply asap. I know I have my AOR in July but if anyone of you guys can help me understand - it would be great.

Nsidhu

Apr 27, 2019
Category........
CEC
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
29-06-2019
ITA - July 12, 2019
AOR - July 15, 2019 - CEC Inland
Nationality - Indian
Current Residence - Toronto, Canada
Dependent - 1 (My wife living in India)

Now, I was asked if I would like to pay biometrics fees while submitting the application. I have already paid the fees for biometrics.

I have a question - If they ask me for biometrics tests then where should I give my biometrics? (where means location). Now, the CIC website says that you need to leave the country to give the biometrics. I don't have a USA visa. So what should I do? Is it compulsory to leave the country? Every CEC inland leaves the country to give biometrics?

Please reply asap. I know I have my AOR in July but if anyone of you guys can help me understand - it would be great.
Need to leave as flag polling .. and u don't need US visa for that .. just make sure they need biometrics for you or only your wife?? Most of the inlands are not asked for it.. and for biometrics they give you instructions in your account.. call cic and ask them if you are not clear.. i have no idea that you have to do flag polling for biometrics

Reactions: zzsnow7878

Manan Parikh

Star Member
Mar 11, 2018
They have still not asked anything but when i came along different posts - i came to know the sometimes they ask CEC Inland to provide biometrics, also they asked me if i would like to pay biometrics fee.

My wife will do her biometrics in india - no problem for her but what about me as i leave in Toronto, Canada.

So, they don't ask for biometrics for CEC Inland applicants? also - if they won't ask then will they refund my paid biometrics fees?

Nsidhu

Apr 27, 2019
Category........
CEC
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
29-06-2019
They have still not asked anything but when i came along different posts - i came to know the sometimes they ask CEC Inland to provide biometrics, also they asked me if i would like to pay biometrics fee.

My wife will do her biometrics in india - no problem for her but what about me as i leave in Toronto, Canada.

So, they don't ask for biometrics for CEC Inland applicants? also - if they won't ask then will they refund my paid biometrics fees?
You have to wait for the request. They haven't asked yet why would you pay upfront? Then if they don't ask for yours you should get refund

Reactions: Manan Parikh

zzsnow7878

Star Member
Jul 16, 2019
You have to wait for the request. They haven't asked yet why would you pay upfront? Then if they don't ask for yours you should get refund
A lot of inland applicant are confued about the biometrics fee. Actually inland applicant do not need to do biometrics. you have to ask to refund your fee. Noramlly people would get their PR first, then ask for a refund.

Nsidhu

Apr 27, 2019
Category........
CEC
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
29-06-2019
A lot of inland applicant are confued about the biometrics fee. Actually inland applicant do not need to do biometrics. you have to ask to refund your fee. Noramlly people would get their PR first, then ask for a refund.
yea exactly

will2009

Dec 27, 2017
Any FSW-Inland in June got PPR?

Mine is FSW-Inland.
AOR: June 16,
MEP: July 22; two ghost updates evening of July 22
Email update: July 23 (nothing changed)
Criminality initiated on July 22
Eligibility + Security: not started yet.

Any idea how much long would I need to wait for that golden email? Thanks!