+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

****June 2018***** OUTLAND SPOUSAL SPONSORSHIP OUTSIDE OF CANADA

Preet_Singh

Star Member
May 16, 2018
Hi Members
Me and my spouse currently living outside canada .We have submitted our documents and received 28 sept 2018 for spouse sponsership.2 months passed but no response received yet.
Can anybody tell me how uch time it will take for first response?
from where your sponsor submited the application , was it from within canada or outside , as i think sponsor has to be inside canada to apply for sponsor application for principal applicant

Talha Umair

Dec 13, 2018
from where your sponsor submited the application , was it from within canada or outside , as i think sponsor has to be inside canada to apply for sponsor application for principal applicant
From outside as on CIC website if you assure them you can stay in cananda after PR .

SophieRstr

Star Member
Oct 18, 2018
France
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Mississauga
AOR Received.
2018-08-02
File Transfer...
24-12-2018
Med's Request
12-12-2018
Med's Done....
01-01-2019
Updates !

We received the medical request last night ! And the sponsor statut on ECAS has changed to decision made (but no letter yet) We are very happy !

Outland
Application received : june 15
AOR : august 2
MR : december 12

Pennywise101

Star Member
Jan 12, 2018
Ottawa
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Paris
Updates !

We received the medical request last night ! And the sponsor statut on ECAS has changed to decision made (but no letter yet) We are very happy !

Outland
Congratulations!!!! Can I ask, decision made that the medial passed or decision made that the full sponsorship has been approved and the passport to be requested next?

avanipatil

Dec 11, 2016
Guys, I need a favor to ask. I had my file transferred to NDVO on December 11th. GcKey is showing BGC in process. At this point do you think i should consider to apply for Visitor visa? my spouse is employed in India. Also myself and my wife has birthdays same week in January. Am July 3rd Applicant.

I am thinking from NDVO current processing time perspective. Do you think it will take really long for us to get DM? Do I have to wait next 3 to 4 months?

Jotsran

Nov 28, 2018
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
nvdo
App. Filed.......
13-07-2018
AOR Received.
05-11-2018
File Transfer...
27-11-2018
Med's Request
06-11-2018
Med's Done....
12-11-2018
Guys, I need a favor to ask. I had my file transferred to NDVO on December 11th. GcKey is showing BGC in process. At this point do you think i should consider to apply for Visitor visa? my spouse is employed in India. Also myself and my wife has birthdays same week in January. Am July 3rd Applicant.

I am thinking from NDVO current processing time perspective. Do you think it will take really long for us to get DM? Do I have to wait next 3 to 4 months?
You can try if you want, but the chances are very rare that visitor visa will get approved in between sponsorship process.

shafeeq87

Star Member
Nov 25, 2015
Hi guys I am reading thru this link now and its really very discouraging for me, I am due to land in Calgary in February as a permanent resident and due to some circumstances I wont be getting married before I land which leaves me with the option of sponsoring a spouse. I think the process is too overwhelming and slow, I am beginning to think I may be better off finding a spouse inland in Canada. What do you guys think on the feasibility of this. I need good advise from people who have experience and understands what the options are, my problem with spousal sponsorship is the uncertainty and the slowness. Thank you very much for your time responding to me.
Brother, firstly don’t mix your marriage and emigration in one pot. You have never been in Canada. What if you don’t like Canada due to some reason like winter or job issues. At least if you know some one who can be a good life partner from back home. Think think think.
Be brave and matured.

Reactions: avanipatil

Lisaexpat

Dec 7, 2018
United Kingdom
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Warsaw
App. Filed.......
01/05/2018
AOR Received.
Interview........
Not needed
Hi! I am June 4, 2018, application revied.Transferred to Warsaw VO early in August and then AOR August 20. It has been silence AOR.

SophieRstr

Star Member
Oct 18, 2018
France
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Mississauga
AOR Received.
2018-08-02
File Transfer...
24-12-2018
Med's Request
12-12-2018
Med's Done....
01-01-2019
Congratulations!!!! Can I ask, decision made that the medial passed or decision made that the full sponsorship has been approved and the passport to be requested next?
Thank you ! :) Decision made for my sponsor only ! We don't receive the email yet.

avanipatil

Dec 11, 2016
Hello Guys,
I am July 3rd applicant. Unfortunately my file has been transferred to NDVO. If CIC see any issue in the Application they send it to NDVO instead of Mississauga. In my case my spouse biological father was passed away at very early age. That is why the birth certificate has Biological father name and all other document has name of father who raised.

In my application i submitted death certificate of her biological father and Marriage certificate of Spouse mother and my spouse step father. I also submitted a affidavit from my spouse explaining this situation. I see because of this issue my file is sent to NDVO. Now what additional validation or documents or proofs can NDVO ask? Will they ask Adoption documents as well?

Please guys help,
Thanks

Awy

Dec 5, 2018
Updates !

Outland
Application received: June 20th
Sponsorship approval : October 29
Same day medical exam request: October 29
Application transferred to mississauga visa office for further processing: November 5

Medical exam passed

Application transferred to Los Angeles visa office: November 30
Started processing : December 4
And we are waiting