Feb 13th 2015
IELTS Request
Sent with application
File Transfer...
<b>SLU:</b> May 01st 2015: Started processing on Apr 28th 2015
Med's Request
May 14th 2015
Med's Done....
May 20th 2015 || <b>Third Line: </b>May 28th 2015 || <b>Decision Made: </b>June 27th 2015
Interview........
Waived off
Passport Req..
[color=#D4A017] <b>July 30th 2015</b>[/color] <b>
VISA ISSUED...
Aug 2015
LANDED..........
Oct 16th 2015
App Rec: June 12th 2018 (Sydney, NS)
AOR1: July 12th 2018
SA: Aug 17th 2018
AOR2: No news yet
MED Passed: Dec 03rd 2018
File Transferred : No news yet
BGC : No news yet

6 months done already , no news yet and we have our anniversary in march , hope to see good news before that
Ours also in march, hope to be together soon. Thats all I can say.

pr1711

Jul 29, 2014
Visa Office......
NDVO/<b>Colombo</b>
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
<b>Oct 09th 2014</b>
Doc's Request.
May 13th 2015
Nomination.....
<b>(PER):</b> Jan 15th 2015
AOR Received.
Feb 13th 2015
IELTS Request
Sent with application
File Transfer...
<b>SLU:</b> May 01st 2015: Started processing on Apr 28th 2015
Med's Request
May 14th 2015
Med's Done....
May 20th 2015 || <b>Third Line: </b>May 28th 2015 || <b>Decision Made: </b>June 27th 2015
Interview........
Waived off
Passport Req..
[color=#D4A017] <b>July 30th 2015</b>[/color] <b>
VISA ISSUED...
Aug 2015
LANDED..........
Oct 16th 2015
You have the same timeline as mine! August 29 my husband's file was transferred Mississauga (not to his local visa office) since then no update.
Shouldn't it be transferred to local VO? Soon holiday season is approaching and they would be on off, difficult to say when they would pick up the pace to clear our files.

Reactions: Lucky713

Lucky713

Star Member
Nov 28, 2018
So true, its been a long time and getting frustrated day by day. Mine's also similar timeline as yours.

App Rec: June 14th 2018 (Sydney, NS)
AOR1: July 30th 2018
SA: Aug 17th 2018
AOR2: Not sure
MED Req: Aug 21st 2018
MED Completed: Aug 24th 2018
File Transferred to NDVO: Aug 29th 2018
App linked to GCkey: Aug 31st 2018
MED Passed: Dec 03rd 2018
Seeing all timelines here making things more impatient for me .
7th month started..I applied in the end of May
Application recieved 1st June
N med submitted 5 Nov
No update
My anniversary in 1st week of Jan
Going to be 2 years of marriage n he came just once last year for our anniversary
N this time I wished I would join him in Canada
Hoping for the best.. Prayers for all couples who r separated by distance, I can understand how difficult it is!

Lucky713

Star Member
Nov 28, 2018
Shouldn't it be transferred to local VO? Soon holiday season is approaching and they would be on off, difficult to say when they would pick up the pace to clear our files.
I too am worried about this holiday season.. more delay
Can't do anything but just wait whenever the time comes

Hana Diabas

Aug 26, 2016
N med submitted 5 Nov
No update
Going to be 2 years of marriage n he came just once last year for our anniversary
Hoping for the best.. Prayers for all couples who r separated by distance, I can understand how difficult it is!
I’m going through the same ! Our application was received early May and complete silence since July ! Our first anniversary is next week and I’m traveling tomorrow to meet him! ^^ once this struggle is over u both will be strongly bonded for ever !

Pennywise101

Star Member
Jan 12, 2018
Ottawa
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Paris
same with us , our application dated 12 june 2018 , and MEP 11 september , nothing after that , even GCMS ordered last month received after 50 days , says Backgroud / criminality / eligibility nothing starting yet , and wonder how some people getting ppr in 3-4 months , is their fault of agents who just trying to be more extra smart or just to make their bosses happy that they working so much on application & slowering the process & how come some of the agents just clear their application with their experiences ,, this is really frustrating and we have 9 months done after marriage and still not living together :-(
Same with me, application received by CIC in Mississauga May 1st, 2018 and then transferred to Paris Visa Office. Medical sent and passed and no news since then. Also requested our GCMS notes last month and after reading the notes it says, eligibility, not started, criminal, not started, security, not started...... Basically, nothing at the Paris Visa Office's side has started and they have had our application/file since "July". It is now December, which means they have had our file "6" months and have done nothing.

Very frustrating indeed. :rolleyes:

Reactions: Preet_Singh

Pennywise101

Star Member
Jan 12, 2018
Ottawa
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Paris
N med submitted 5 Nov
No update
8 months for us. :rolleyes: Application received at CIC May 1st and transferred to Paris Visa Office in July, Medicals passed in August and no news since then. GCMS notes requested last month and it is noted, Eligibility, not started, Criminal, not started, Security, not started. They say they do not need any other documents all sent successfully, diagnostics done, sponsorship passed, medicals passed, money paid in full.

I have no idea what is holding up the process. When I call CIC and speak to an immigration clerk, they have minimal information, other than to say the application is coming along and it you have passed the one year mark and have heard nothing, then you can start to inquire, until then, we just have to wait. Lets just say, they are not helpful. :oops::confused:

Reactions: Lucky713

Aleen

Star Member
Nov 14, 2017
Canada
That's the part I don't understand why PA file was transferred to Mississauga instead of his local vo, I called ircc couple of times they can't give me any reason, if they needed any document or anything extra shouldn't they ask by now? The holidays will cause so much delay! Our file was so simple and we've provided everything, until medical everything happened so quickly then it just stopped.

Reactions: Preet_Singh

Aleen

Star Member
Nov 14, 2017
Canada
my husband is currently living in Australia with work permit, he has been there since 2015 for his studies then job. But he is a Bangladeshi citizen, when we applied we provided police clearance for both countries.
My question is, which visa office will process his application? I've gotten SA, his medical is done and passed , but his file was transferred to Mississauga!!! I am confused where his file will be processed?? Is there anyone with similar situation like mine where PA resides in a different country than country of Citizenship?

Thank you

Keygarsiyaa

Dec 10, 2018
Hi new here. Been wondering how i can successfully link my application to my gckey account? Been trying it for some time but it always says no application found. Weve send our application somewhere in June 2018. Im done with the medical and they say that they send me email but i havent receive any my representative email them back to double check, i am worried that it might cause of delay or worse we might be rejected huhu what should we do? Help pls thank you

Lucky713

Star Member
Nov 28, 2018
I’m going through the same ! Our application was received early May and complete silence since July ! Our first anniversary is next week and I’m traveling tomorrow to meet him! ^^ once this struggle is over u both will be strongly bonded for ever !
Thank you for your good wishes..
Wishing you good luck too

sonin

Oct 3, 2018
Looks like we have to wait more now. Our application got transferred to NDVO today after 20 days of BGC started.

gunner754

Star Member
Jul 12, 2014
India
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
09-Oct-2014
Doc's Request.
CCC 11-Dec-2014
Nomination.....
PER 23-Dec-2014
File Transfer...
2nd 27-Feb-2015
Med's Request
14-03-2015
Med's Done....
19-03-2015
Interview........
Med Rcvd 28-03-2015
Passport Req..
07-05-2015
Looks like we have to wait more now. Our application got transferred to NDVO today after 20 days of BGC started.
For me as well....just today to NDVO...will again be huge wait now....:(:(:(:(:(