May 05,2017
Hey guys...

Jun 29 - Application received
Sep 24 - AOR
Oct 29 - Request to pay fees
Oct 30 - Medical Request
Nov 5 - Medical Passed
Nov 5 - Sponsor eligibility successful
Nov 9 - Application moved to Mississauga (from Sydney NS)
Nov 22 - Additional documents requested (more wedding photos)
Nov 26 - Updated passport of PA requested (it expired back in July)
Nov 30 - Application moved to Delhi

Now waiting more...

Is anyone else in the same boat?
You said they requested for the updated passport have you sent the passport or the copy of passport

we are June 22nd app received applicant
Aor: Oct 26
Med Req: Oct 25
SA: Oct 29
Med Pass: Nov 06
App moved to Missisauga: Nov 09
Nov 26: recived letter on gckey app will be forward to NDVO
Nov 30: Received an email from Missisauga that app has been sent to NDVO

CanadianGirl1993

Jul 9, 2018
After my husband medical was passed no updates for 2 months and then he received both Pre-arrival and Passport request on the same day! I know how it feels to start running out of patience... but stay positive everyone good news will come!!
I've sent in my papers for passport request etc... How long does it take from passport request to PR status?

Ajay1972

Nov 19, 2018
You said they requested for the updated passport have you sent the passport or the copy of passport

we are June 22nd app received applicant
Aor: Oct 26
Med Req: Oct 25
SA: Oct 29
Med Pass: Nov 06
App moved to Missisauga: Nov 09
Nov 26: recived letter on gckey app will be forward to NDVO
Nov 30: Received an email from Missisauga that app has been sent to NDVO
Yes we sent a copy of the new passport through email. But I haven't received an email indicating that the file has arrived in NDVO yet.

Preet_Singh

Star Member
May 16, 2018
After my husband medical was passed no updates for 2 months and then he received both Pre-arrival and Passport request on the same day! I know how it feels to start running out of patience... but stay positive everyone good news will come!!
Can you please share your full timeline

MARIAGAL

Jun 1, 2018
Application/profile details
Application step Current status Help
Review of eligibility We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements. Help - Review of eligibility
Review of medical results You passed the medical exam. Help - Review of medical results
Review of additional documents We have received the additional documents you provided. Help - Review of additional documents
Interview You do not need an interview. We will send you a message if this changes. Help - Interview
Biometrics We do not need your fingerprints. We will send you a message if this changes. Help - Biometrics
Background check We are processing your background check. We will send you a message if we need more information. Help - Background check
Final decision Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made. Help - Final decision

Anyone on the same boat?
YES I AM TOO, DO ANYONE KNOW HOW LONG ITS GOING TO TAKE

sonin

Oct 3, 2018
Application/profile details
Application step Current status Help
Review of eligibility We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements. Help - Review of eligibility
Review of medical results You passed the medical exam. Help - Review of medical results
Review of additional documents We have received the additional documents you provided. Help - Review of additional documents
Interview You do not need an interview. We will send you a message if this changes. Help - Interview
Biometrics We do not need your fingerprints. We will send you a message if this changes. Help - Biometrics
Background check We are processing your background check. We will send you a message if we need more information. Help - Background check
Final decision Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made. Help - Final decision

Anyone on the same boat?
same status.

June 26 applicant. file still in Sydney, Nova Scotia

Lobato

Mar 12, 2015
Finally IRCC replied saying that my process is in Mexico VO. Now it is just wait, wait, wait, wait... I don't think they're the fastest ones to process files :rolleyes:
I don't see my process ending before January now heheheheheh

trinirock

Star Member
May 2, 2017
App. Filed.......
8th March 2018
Doc's Request.
12th March 2018
AOR Received.
26th April 2018
File Transfer...
07th May 2018
Med's Request
10th August 2018
Med's Done....
25th August 2018
Interview........
None
Passport Req..
25th October 2018
VISA ISSUED...
12th November 2018
I've sent in my papers for passport request etc... How long does it take from passport request to PR status?
Once you receive passport request it took us 1 week from submitting the passport in person to our Visa office and getting it back with the permanent visa and CoPR document. On week later my husband arrived in Canada as a permanent resident.

Reactions: cua11

trinirock

Star Member
May 2, 2017
App. Filed.......
8th March 2018
Doc's Request.
12th March 2018
AOR Received.
26th April 2018
File Transfer...
07th May 2018
Med's Request
10th August 2018
Med's Done....
25th August 2018
Interview........
None
Passport Req..
25th October 2018
VISA ISSUED...
12th November 2018

stormbringer

Star Member
Sep 19, 2018
AOR Received.
25-09-2018
Finally IRCC replied saying that my process is in Mexico VO. Now it is just wait, wait, wait, wait... I don't think they're the fastest ones to process files :rolleyes:
I don't see my process ending before January now heheheheheh
At least now you know where your file is! :)

Reactions: Lobato

CanadianGirl1993

Jul 9, 2018
Once you receive passport request it took us 1 week from submitting the passport in person to our Visa office and getting it back with the permanent visa and CoPR document. On week later my husband arrived in Canada as a permanent resident.
I hope mine is roughly as quick! Our passport documents arrived there last Wednesday - The return envelope tracking number hasn't been activated yet, so they still have everything! Hoping it's done by early next week!!! It would be such a good Christmas to be together!

Reactions: cua11 and trinirock

Lobato

Mar 12, 2015
Is it weird that my eligibility in GCKey started before AOR2 and VO transfer email? I thought that the VO where the application was going to be processed would be the one to perform the eligibility. :confused:

May 20, 2018
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Mississauga
App. Filed.......
14-06-2018
AOR Received.
30-07-2018
File Transfer...
29-08-2018
Med's Request
20-08-2018
Med's Done....
05-09-2018
Passport Req..
15-10-2018
Is it weird that my eligibility in GCKey started before AOR2 and VO transfer email? I thought that the VO where the application was going to be processed would be the one to perform the eligibility. :confused:
That’s really just a generic message. You’re never really sure when exactly they begin processing each stage

Reactions: Lobato

Lobato

Mar 12, 2015
That’s really just a generic message. You’re never really sure when exactly they begin processing each stage
That's great... BGC and Eligibility appear as "in process" since September 21, and now my freaking file was transferred to Mexico VO on November 14th. After looking at other threads here, the file being transferred to Mexico was the last thing I wanted. It appears that they are working on processes from end of 2017 and begining of 2018. Simply awesome.