+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

****June 2018***** OUTLAND SPOUSAL SPONSORSHIP OUTSIDE OF CANADA

Lobato

Mar 12, 2015
Lobato your case is being processed in Brazil or there was some trafession to another place my VO and Mexico more am PA Brazil still BGC in process MEDICAL EXAM approved in September
Hey there @brlnaty
So, I don't know where my case is being processed... my eCAS shows the AOR2 but I didn't get any emails regarding the transfer... My BGC is in process since September 16th, and eligibility started on 24th Sept. Where are you from? :)

brlnaty

Oct 31, 2018
Hey there @brlnaty
So, I don't know where my case is being processed... my eCAS shows the AOR2 but I didn't get any emails regarding the transfer... My BGC is in process since September 16th, and eligibility started on 24th Sept. Where are you from? :)

Brazil, I received a transfer email on October 24 and until the moment you did not hear anything, my BGC is in progress My daughter and I are waiting for the process.

Lobato

Mar 12, 2015
Brazil, I received a transfer email on October 24 and until the moment you did not hear anything, my BGC is in progress My daughter and I are waiting for the process.
Ooooh.. I see :) I meant what city do you live here?
Did eligibility start already for you too?

I am hoping to get some news along this week...

PortugueseGirl

Star Member
Nov 3, 2018
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Paris
App. Filed.......
18-06-2018
Doc's Request.
Adittional docs (RFRP and RCMP finger prints) 13-03-2019
AOR Received.
11-09-2018
File Transfer...
12-09-2018
Med's Request
12-09-2019
Med's Done....
03-10-2018
Interview........
Don't request
Passport Req..
Still waiting
VISA ISSUED...
Still waiting
LANDED..........
Still waiting
Hello guys,
I'm Portuguese and my husband Canadian!
We apply for sponsorship Outland...

Sponsorship process:
They received our app on 18/06
Start processing 27/08
Approval sponsor 13/09

Transfer for VO Paris 14/09

Permanent resident
Medical exams 12/09
Start processing 20/09
Received the medical exam 04/10
Approval de medical exam 11/10

We are still waiting for pre arrival or any updated! We only have access to ECAS.

Someone can help me ? What is the timeline? When should I receive the pre arrival?

Help!!

Lobato

Mar 12, 2015
Hello guys,
I'm Portuguese and my husband Canadian!
We apply for sponsorship Outland...

Sponsorship process:
Start processing 27/08
Approval sponsor 13/09

Transfer for VO Paris 14/09

Permanent resident
Medical exams 12/09
Start processing 20/09
Received the medical exam 04/10
Approval de medical exam 11/10

We are still waiting for pre arrival or any updated! We only have access to ECAS.

Someone can help me ? What is the timeline? When should I receive the pre arrival?

Help!!
Hey there!
I am at the same stage that you are. I applied on June 27, and after passing my medical exams (which took forever to be required) no updates at all. I know that my application is in process and according to GCKey they're processing my background and eligility for more than 2 months already. My process was transferred but I didn't get any email, so I don't know where it is been processed.
It is tough, but there is no deadline or a schedule for them to process all stages. We just need to wait and wait and be patient :)

Reactions: PortugueseGirl

Tasirmans

Star Member
Apr 7, 2018
We got a letter saying that our file is forwarded for further processing in Cairo. We submitted to Sydney on June 15th. In September it was transferred to Mississauga. Now it’s bouncing further. I hope this is the final stop and we will be processed quickly.

PortugueseGirl

Star Member
Nov 3, 2018
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Paris
App. Filed.......
18-06-2018
Doc's Request.
Adittional docs (RFRP and RCMP finger prints) 13-03-2019
AOR Received.
11-09-2018
File Transfer...
12-09-2018
Med's Request
12-09-2019
Med's Done....
03-10-2018
Interview........
Don't request
Passport Req..
Still waiting
VISA ISSUED...
Still waiting
LANDED..........
Still waiting
Hey there!
I am at the same stage that you are. I applied on June 27, and after passing my medical exams (which took forever to be required) no updates at all. I know that my application is in process and according to GCKey they're processing my background and eligility for more than 2 months already. My process was transferred but I didn't get any email, so I don't know where it is been processed.
It is tough, but there is no deadline or a schedule for them to process all stages. We just need to wait and wait and be patient :)
I know :(
I wish have any new before x-mas!

Reactions: Lobato

sonin

Oct 3, 2018
Hey guys, am July 3rd applicant and so far had medical passed and sponsor approval. Its been 2 months and no file transfer email yet. Is there anyone else of similar timeline? Any suggestion what should i do? I called cic twice but no updated they said you wait.
Most Important!!
We both have birthdays coming in January. A very strong point to get her visitor visa based on history as many ppl got for tha same reason in the past. Do you guys thing i should use this chance and apply her visitor visa. I stopped thinking abt it because July ppl too started getting DM bt as there are no updated so far i am started losing hope.
Please suggest!
Same here!
Application received June 26
AOR Sep 17
Medical Sep 26
Medical Passed Oct 1
Nothing after that..

KSINGHHH

Sep 5, 2018
Same here!
Application received June 26
AOR Sep 17
Medical Sep 26
Medical Passed Oct 1
Nothing after that..
ALL I CAN TELL YOU FRIENDS. BE PATIENT I KNOW 2 OF MY FRIENDS JUST GOT PASSPORT REQUEST . ONE OF THE APPLICATION IS FROM APRIL AND ANOTHER ONE IS FROM MAY 9TH HE JUST GOT PASSPORT REQUEST YESTERDAY .... SO JUNE APPLICATIONS ARE COMING UP PRETTY QUICK ... I AM JUNE 29TH APP OUTLAND ....

Hana Diabas

Aug 26, 2016
It all depends on VO ! I know a friend applied in Jan and still waiting for pre arrival while other applied in June and got passport request ! Every file is different!
I’m May applicant and file transferred in July to VO and no updates till now!

savemaria

Star Member
Jul 20, 2018
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
CPC Mississauga
App. Filed.......
29-06-2018
AOR Received.
30-08-2018
File Transfer...
09-11-2018
Med's Done....
21-02-2019
Passport Req..
15-04-2019
Application received - Jun 29
AOR - Sep 24
Medical Done - Nov 2
File moved to Mississauga - Nov 9

Now waiting...
good day ..
what is PA’s country of residence ?

Lobato

Mar 12, 2015
I know :(
I wish have any new before x-mas!
We are a month before christmas hehehehe, anything can happen in one single month
In just week I had: MR, medical approved and AOR2, after waiting for 60 days without any updates :D
I was hoping to get PPR before my trip to Canada in December so I can do my landing in 2018 still, but it is rather unlikely hehehehe