+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

****June 2018***** OUTLAND SPOUSAL SPONSORSHIP OUTSIDE OF CANADA

Lobato

Mar 12, 2015
Hey guys,
How can I know where my case was transferred to? I have the line stating We started processing your application on... however I never got any AOR2 e-mail, and I don't know if my application was trasferred to Mississauga or São Paulo.

Thank you all!

who all are waiting for next step after medical passed ?
I passed medical past week and currently have BGC and Eligibility check for roughly 2 months now in my GCKey.

stormbringer

Star Member
Sep 19, 2018
AOR Received.
25-09-2018
Hey guys,
How can I know where my case was transferred to? I have the line stating We started processing your application on... however I never got any AOR2 e-mail, and I don't know if my application was trasferred to Mississauga or São Paulo.

Thank you all!

I passed medical past week and currently have BGC and Eligibility check for roughly 2 months now in my GCKey.
I guess the only way to know is call the helpline.

Reactions: Lobato
May 20, 2018
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Mississauga
App. Filed.......
14-06-2018
AOR Received.
30-07-2018
File Transfer...
29-08-2018
Med's Request
20-08-2018
Med's Done....
05-09-2018
Passport Req..
15-10-2018
Reactions: samroro and Lobato
May 20, 2018
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Mississauga
App. Filed.......
14-06-2018
AOR Received.
30-07-2018
File Transfer...
29-08-2018
Med's Request
20-08-2018
Med's Done....
05-09-2018
Passport Req..
15-10-2018
Landed on Saturday November 17 by flagpoling at the Coutts/Sweetgrass border without a US visa and everything went smoothly. Ecas changed to complete today and a line was added saying that I became a PR on Saturday and I just linked the app for my PR card successfully to GCKey.

Lobato

Mar 12, 2015
Call +16139444000 using the app hangout dialer or Skype
Landed on Saturday November 17 by flagpoling at the Coutts/Sweetgrass border without a US visa and everything went smoothly. Ecas changed to complete today and a line was added saying that I became a PR on Saturday and I just linked the app for my PR card successfully to GCKey.
Thanks and congrats!!! I hope that soon enough I can do my landing as well :) :) :)

avanipatil

Dec 11, 2016
Hey guys, am July 3rd applicant and so far had medical passed and sponsor approval. Its been 2 months and no file transfer email yet. Is there anyone else of similar timeline? Any suggestion what should i do? I called cic twice but no updated they said you wait.
Most Important!!
We both have birthdays coming in January. A very strong point to get her visitor visa based on history as many ppl got for tha same reason in the past. Do you guys thing i should use this chance and apply her visitor visa. I stopped thinking abt it because July ppl too started getting DM bt as there are no updated so far i am started losing hope.
Please suggest!

Preet_Singh

Star Member
May 16, 2018
Hey guys, am July 3rd applicant and so far had medical passed and sponsor approval. Its been 2 months and no file transfer email yet. Is there anyone else of similar timeline? Any suggestion what should i do? I called cic twice but no updated they said you wait.
Most Important!!
We both have birthdays coming in January. A very strong point to get her visitor visa based on history as many ppl got for tha same reason in the past. Do you guys thing i should use this chance and apply her visitor visa. I stopped thinking abt it because July ppl too started getting DM bt as there are no updated so far i am started losing hope.
Please suggest!
mine is same timeline , but only june 12th app received ,
Regarding TRV its totally depend on luck and you will have to show her strong ties back home like ( job . family , commitments etc ) , in order for her definite return, also make sure she should not resign or leave work in order to travel for visit visa as in some cases upon landing , immigration dont grant access to canada . and they do check for ties mentioned on application still exist , this is one of experience i heard for some applicant .

Reactions: avanipatil

Jot2106

Oct 13, 2018
Regarding TRV its totally depend on luck and you will have to show her strong ties back home like ( job . family , commitments etc ) , in order for her definite return, also make sure she should not resign or leave work in order to travel for visit visa as in some cases upon landing , immigration dont grant access to canada . and they do check for ties mentioned on application still exist , this is one of experience i heard for some applicant .
Mine is also same
App received on 28th june
19 sep Aor and SA
1 oct medical received
After that there is no update and no file trasfer...
Now waiting for next move

Lobato

Mar 12, 2015
I think that you're correct. Firstly, she needs to prove that she has enough reasons to come back after the trip is over. After getting the visa, it is going to be up to the agent to determine whether she will enter the country or not, and she should carry with her all the documents she used to prove that she will return to her country once the duration of the trip is over. Sometimes it goes really smoothly, other times not that much. My first trip to Canada I was called to secundary interview, and I was lucky to have all my documents with me, and I was also carrying luggage that was compatible with the duration of my trip. The second time was waaay easier. My wife and me were visiting with family and friends in May 2017 and even though my passport didn't have more than 6 months before expiration date the interview didn't last 3 minutes.

Travelling alone to visit the sponsor is always trickier as you need to prove that the PA will not stay in Canada.

Aleen

Star Member
Nov 14, 2017
Canada
Most Important!!
Please suggest!
I'm June 11, file was transferred Aug 29, since then no update whatsoever, no bgc yet

brlnaty

Oct 31, 2018
Hey friends!

Another update: today the GCKey shows "You passed the medical exam." :)
I think things are going a little bit faster :) :)

eCAS:
  1. We received your application for permanent residence on June 27, 2018.
  2. We started processing your application on November 14, 2018.
  3. We sent you medical instructions on November 8, 2018. To avoid delays, please provide us the information requested in the letter as soon as possible. Please consider delays in mail delivery before contacting us.
  4. Medical results have been received.

BGC and eligibility still "in process" in GCKey.

Lobato your case is being processed in Brazil or there was some trafession to another place my VO and Mexico more am PA Brazil still BGC in process MEDICAL EXAM approved in September