+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

****June 2018***** OUTLAND SPOUSAL SPONSORSHIP OUTSIDE OF CANADA

pappupilla

Jul 27, 2018
Hi Guys,

I sent my outland application for sponsoring my wife on june 7th and received AOR on July 21. After that no updates. It has been 5 months and there isn't a single update on the application. I have been regularly checking the GCKey and ECAS for any changes in the status. nothing. I applied for GCMS notes and am yet to receive it. Today i called the CIC again and an agent told me that they have sent my sponsorship file for additional reveiw and i have to wait till they decide if i am eligible to sponsor. What is this? I have a full time job and earn 100k a year. I gave my employment details, bank account statements, paystubs and everything. what else do they need to reveiw for 4 months? are they going to reject it? I am freaking out. I heard the rejections are quite heard to handle. Literally takes years to appeal and stuff. I don't know what to do. I am all discouraged and am mentally disturbed. someone please help me with the details. what does they mean by review and will they really take this much time just for review?

snmathur4

Star Member
May 8, 2018
I just noticed that # 2. had updated to started processing on Sept 10th. Does that mean NDVO starting working on the file after transfer?

May 20, 2018
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Mississauga
App. Filed.......
14-06-2018
AOR Received.
30-07-2018
File Transfer...
29-08-2018
Med's Request
20-08-2018
Med's Done....
05-09-2018
Passport Req..
15-10-2018
I just noticed that # 2. had updated to started processing on Sept 10th. Does that mean NDVO starting working on the file after transfer?

It means they opened your file

Lobato

Mar 12, 2015
Hi Guys,

I sent my outland application for sponsoring my wife on june 7th and received AOR on July 21. After that no updates. It has been 5 months and there isn't a single update on the application. I have been regularly checking the GCKey and ECAS for any changes in the status. nothing. I applied for GCMS notes and am yet to receive it. Today i called the CIC again and an agent told me that they have sent my sponsorship file for additional reveiw and i have to wait till they decide if i am eligible to sponsor. What is this? I have a full time job and earn 100k a year. I gave my employment details, bank account statements, paystubs and everything. what else do they need to reveiw for 4 months? are they going to reject it? I am freaking out. I heard the rejections are quite heard to handle. Literally takes years to appeal and stuff. I don't know what to do. I am all discouraged and am mentally disturbed. someone please help me with the details. what does they mean by review and will they really take this much time just for review?
It is very annoying for sure... I don't know what else they would look at, since it seems that you're a good sponsor. I guess they assess the sponsor not only financially, but they look at previous marriages, kids on other marriages, criminal records, bla bla bla... are you a Canadian citizen or PR? I am not sure if they perform a BGC on the sponsor side, but this is something that can take a looooong time

Alda

Sep 13, 2018
Hi Guys,

Heyy dont get panic , i have every document right and i am on my 12 months , november 2017 applicant now .For 7 months they dont open my application , now they open it , Aproved my sponsor , and sent my application on my vissa office this things happen on june , until that i dont revieve nothing . Dont be panic

Oct 10, 2018
Hello Guys!

One final update from our front. Roughly three weeks after sending my passport to ROME visa office, CoRP has been issued and is on its way back. Our status has changed also to Approved. So here's an update of our timeline:

APPLICATION SENT TO CPC-SYDNEY JUNE 26
AOR SEPT 13
SA SEPT 14
MR SEPT 16
MEDICAL DONE SEPT 17
MEDICAL PASSED SEPT 25
FILE TRANSFER TO CPC-MISSISSAUGA SEPT 25
PPR OCT 12
PASSPORT SENT TO VISA OFFICE ROME OCT 17
STATUS CHANGE TO "APPROVED" NOV 6
CORP EMAIL NOV 8

Best of luck to all!

Lobato

Mar 12, 2015
Hello Guys!

One final update from our front. Roughly three weeks after sending my passport to ROME visa office, CoRP has been issued and is on its way back. Our status has changed also to Approved. So here's an update of our timeline:

APPLICATION SENT TO CPC-SYDNEY JUNE 26
AOR SEPT 13
SA SEPT 14
MR SEPT 16
MEDICAL DONE SEPT 17
MEDICAL PASSED SEPT 25
FILE TRANSFER TO CPC-MISSISSAUGA SEPT 25
PPR OCT 12
PASSPORT SENT TO VISA OFFICE ROME OCT 17
STATUS CHANGE TO "APPROVED" NOV 6
CORP EMAIL NOV 8

Best of luck to all!
Awesome news!! :) Congrats!!!!!

Aabdul

Dec 12, 2017
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Nairobi
Hello guys. I’m confused. Our application was received on June 21st. Got transferred on October 9th to our VO. No medical request and I just received pre arrival services. What does that mean? Can someone tell me if it’s normal receiving Pre arrival before med req.

ypra

Star Member
Mar 8, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15-10-2014
AOR Received.
11-12-2014
File Transfer...
09-01-2015
Med's Request
In Process: 14-08-2015
Med's Done....
06-10-2015/done remedical and PCC prior to Interview
Interview........
14-10-2015
Passport Req..
26-10-2015
VISA ISSUED...
29-10-2015
Hey guys!
Update: finally, after 50 days without any contact, I received my MR today :) :) :)

Gonna try to schedule that ASAP!
Good news, happy for you

Reactions: Lobato