+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

****June 2018***** OUTLAND SPOUSAL SPONSORSHIP OUTSIDE OF CANADA

amar dhillon

Star Member
Sep 14, 2017
I am supposed to access it via permanent residence and not the permanent residence card right? i filled everything and same no record of application and i already have the AOR and SA. DM also appeared already. is there another better way to go about this or i just have to wait. how long will the medical comes, will it appear on my email or my online app.
No you supposed to access via Sponsorship. If your are sponsoring your spouse

Alda

Sep 13, 2018
57 days gone. Still waiting for PPR. Can anyone knows when they will ask for passport? Please share your idea....
52 days when in ecas show starting processing your application ? And application for permanent resident on line 3 show in prices ?
Because of this i am from 26 june waiting for PPr and nothing

Reactions: Sayad103

Lobato

Mar 12, 2015
I am supposed to access it via permanent residence and not the permanent residence card right? i filled everything and same no record of application and i already have the AOR and SA. DM also appeared already. is there another better way to go about this or i just have to wait. how long will the medical comes, will it appear on my email or my online app.
Sponsorship (like already answered). Did you try including all the ppl of the application? If you have UCI and application number (since you have already AOR and SA) it must be easier to locate the application. Just keep trying other combinations (family name/given name/UCI..) and eventually it will be linked to your GCKey

Lobato

Mar 12, 2015
I am holding to to the thread that my husband might be here by Christmas... I just don't want to wait any longer! November is 6 months, and that seems to be pretty standard for Americans, so while I don't think there's a big chance, there is a small one!
I repeatedly check GC and ECAS and get sad when there's no update lol.
Yeah... must be tough! The only thing that makes easier for me to wait the process is that my wife lives here with me, and we will move together to Canada; otherwise I guess I would have applied Inland.

Best4best

Sep 24, 2018
I supposed to wait for interview request or starting the background check, but just received the Bulletin 1 (Pre-Arrival Letter) from email. Is that means DM is coming?

Congratulations am really happy for you as ilyou already passed the eligibility. Pls can you drop your timeline for other to learn from your experience. Thanks

Lobato

Mar 12, 2015
If i recieved AOR does it mean that everything is ok? What is next to aor? Thanks
It means that your application was complete, and they will start processing your application. The first step is evaluation of the Sponsor, then if approved you will get SA (sponsor approval) and they will move to evaluate the principal applicant and the relationship with the sponsor.

Ann31

Star Member
Aug 22, 2018
It means that your application was complete, and they will start processing your application. The first step is evaluation of the Sponsor, then if approved you will get SA (sponsor approval) and they will move to evaluate the principal applicant and the relationship with the sponsor.
How long will it take for the SA?

Lobato

Mar 12, 2015
How long will it take for the SA?
Unfortunately there is not an answer for that. Some ppl got it 1 day after AOR, some ppl got it 40 days after AOR. Like all other steps, depend on the work load of the agent evaluating your process, and several other things we don't know.

cua11

Oct 13, 2018
Sponsorship (like already answered). Did you try including all the ppl of the application? If you have UCI and application number (since you have already AOR and SA) it must be easier to locate the application. Just keep trying other combinations (family name/given name/UCI..) and eventually it will be linked to your GCKey
Yes i tried putting all the people on PA's application. My number of tries has exceeded and i need to wait for 24hrs. I have the UCI and Application number. i tried that and didn't show details. Will the informations for medical be sent to my email or appeared on the ECAS. DM has been made but the link up is giving me concern. how long does Medical request take pls?

iamviren

Dec 18, 2014
It's been FOUR months since my spouse visa application, so far no update. Anyone else in similar situation or have suggestion?

When I called in they gave me application # but unable to link it online.

Lobato

Mar 12, 2015
Yes i tried putting all the people on PA's application. My number of tries has exceeded and i need to wait for 24hrs. I have the UCI and Application number. i tried that and didn't show details. Will the informations for medical be sent to my email or appeared on the ECAS. DM has been made but the link up is giving me concern. how long does Medical request take pls?
It can vary hugely from application from application. I am a June 27th applicant and my process currently is in progress on both eligibility and background check and so far I didn't get medical request. There are lots of ppl from June 27th that have already done their medical exams. There is no fixed durations for the stages and there is no rule of thumb for what steps they will do at a given time. My process is already in the 4 month mark and no signs of MR so far. Patience is the word for this process!! :)
Good luck!

amar dhillon

Star Member
Sep 14, 2017
hello
updated timeline
App received june 19th
Able to link app oct 19th
AOR email oct 23rd
SA decision made oct 24th but no email till today
Medical request oct 25th

Reactions: Daxdaxbaby

Jot2106

Oct 13, 2018
Hi
Updated timeline
App received june 28th
AOR email 19 sep and SA
Medical on 25th sep req and received on 2nd Oct
After that no reply even can't know med passed still shows "medical have been received " . Not able to link because of imigration lawyer added, any idea what's going on
Thanks