+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

****June 2018***** OUTLAND SPOUSAL SPONSORSHIP OUTSIDE OF CANADA

hairydogg902

Aug 23, 2018
application delivered on June 25th.
Received AOR1 September 13
Finally got it we are so happy. However, I'm having trouble linking the application online tried several combination still no luck. I wonder what can be mistaken. If I use the online tool search I can find my application and showed status but Just not being able to link the application to my account.

AmanAulakh

Sep 10, 2018
Finally got it we are so happy. However, I'm having trouble linking the application online tried several combination still no luck. I wonder what can be mistaken. If I use the online tool search I can find my application and showed status but Just not being able to link the application to my account.
Send them inquiry or Call CIC to link the application. I had same situation.

May 20, 2018
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Mississauga
App. Filed.......
14-06-2018
AOR Received.
30-07-2018
File Transfer...
29-08-2018
Med's Request
20-08-2018
Med's Done....
05-09-2018
Passport Req..
15-10-2018
Yup it was updated back when i received AOR.I think it was updated on 1st aug or end of july.Still says same
I mean did you get the second line on the PA’s ecas or does it just say “in process” on the home page of ecas??

preetkhangura26

Star Member
Dec 24, 2016
I mean did you get the second line on the PA’s ecas or does it just say “in process” on the home page of ecas??
Well when I open with my client ID it says Decision made and says they have received application on this date and then they have started processing application on July 31.
However ,When I open using File number for PA it says in Process and there are three lines
  1. We received ************ application for permanent residence on **********.
  2. We sent******************** medical instructions on *******. To avoid delays, please provide us with the information requested as soon as possible. Please consider delays in mail delivery before contacting us.
  3. Medical results have been received.

May 20, 2018
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Mississauga
App. Filed.......
14-06-2018
AOR Received.
30-07-2018
File Transfer...
29-08-2018
Med's Request
20-08-2018
Med's Done....
05-09-2018
Passport Req..
15-10-2018

boomshanker

Oct 17, 2016

Hi Friends,

Did anyone call cic call centre recently and could you please let me know, did they start any processing for the july applicants?

If yes, what is the date ? would really appreciate your help. I tried calling them today but could not got hold of a call centre representative.

my application was received on july 16- sydney - NS. Did not receive AOR1 yet.

Thanks in advance.

Cheers!!

Hana Diabas

Aug 26, 2016
Guys
Every time I try to link my application to my account it says the application can't be find ! I don't know why ?! The application was received on May and we got AOR 2 !

asadi13

Sep 3, 2018
congratulations!! , but can you please tell me that email address from where you have received your AOR1??

HalfMoon12

Sep 6, 2018
We've the same date me too
Got Aor 13 sep
25 june
Do you have any idea about the next step pls ?

Reactions: Lobato

Lobato

Mar 12, 2015
We've the same date me too
Got Aor 13 sep
25 june
Do you have any idea about the next step pls ?
Congrats! I hope mine is coming soon :)

Reactions: HalfMoon12