****June 2018***** OUTLAND SPOUSAL SPONSORSHIP OUTSIDE OF CANADA

singleman

VIP Member
Jul 28, 2018
App. Filed.......
00-05-2020
File Transfer...
00-00-2021
Hope so...can we apply visitors visa while waiting for approval?...many of friends said there are few chances for spouse to get visitors visa!
Sure your spouse can apply for a Visit Visa. But very few lucky ones got that. I would say 5% who already had applied thru a spousal sponsorship. So applicant has to prove :-
He/she has intention to return back VERY 1st thing, then show ties back home. Solid employment helps. Properties and income taxes return proofs for last 3 -4 years. Employment stability, any school attendance if that’s applicable, and assets you own, very valuable house with solid proof of present value, children and family, and any other responsibilities that require you to MUST HAVE TO return to your home country. The more you show the better chance you will have to convince the officer. Show as much proof as possible. Also have to show your financial arrangement. If there is no proof of sufficient funds for your visit, unfortunately your application is likely to get refused. Therefore, you should show sufficient funds available for your trip, no matter who’s covering the cost. Don't forget this will be a RETURN TICKET, not one way ticket. So have to spend say $1500 if approved as a visitor, then goes back, comes again another say $1000 ticket..

Reactions: Dhara Bhatt

Cancuba

Jul 17, 2018
Cuba
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
nova scotia
hi,

I sent my application for spouse sponsorship in june to Sydney, nova scotia. they received it on 29th June still no response.

Some body can suggest something ???
I sent mine and they received July 16th and still nothing. It's hard to be patient

Cancuba

Jul 17, 2018
Cuba
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
nova scotia
I was finally able to talk to someone at the IRCC Call Centre. Here is our situation:
We sent our document to Mississauga for the first time on June 20.

On August 25, we realized that they are now handling them in Sydney. On the same day, we sent the documents to Sydney thinking they might have lost our documents.

I just called the IRCC Call Centre. The good news is that they found our information and gave us a temporary file number. At first they didn't find anything about us but then he asked for our receipt number and this is how he found us. The bad news is that the information was entered in their system on August 30. So I am not sure, but I am thinking they entered the information from second time we sent time we sent them the documents. I am thinking they may have lost our June 20 documents, but I am not sure about that.

So if you are still waiting for news from them for your ~June 20 application, I would highly suggest you call them and ask for a temporary file number using your receipt number. If they do not find it, you should have a discussion with them and ask them what to do about it.
What receipt number??

Tave

Aug 28, 2018
What receipt number??
In our situation, we are adopting a child so our situation might be different than yours. Before sending the application, we needed to pay fees online and put the receipt in the envelop. On that receipt at the top, in the middle, between "Official Receipt - Recu officiel" and the bar code, you will see a number (ours start with R followed by 9 digits). It is that number that they used to find our data and provide us with a temporary file number.

Reactions: Cancuba

Justin Suarez

Star Member
Aug 27, 2018
They received mine June 29 and we just got our AOR yesterday Sept 4. Outland applicant. Sent to Sydney. Heads up high, my friends! You'll receive yours too!

Reactions: KSINGHHH

savemaria

Star Member
Jul 20, 2018
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
CPC Mississauga
App. Filed.......
29-06-2018
AOR Received.
30-08-2018
File Transfer...
09-11-2018
Med's Done....
21-02-2019
Passport Req..
15-04-2019
hi,

I sent my application for spouse sponsorship in june to Sydney, nova scotia. they received it on 29th June still no response.

Some body can suggest something ???
good day everyone ..

you can create a GCkey account and link your application to it .. please try using PA infos
I also sent my application - june 29th & received AOR on sept 4 from Sydney but was able to create
GCkey account on august 30. GCkey is where you can see your info status even without AOR. God bless.

singleman

VIP Member
Jul 28, 2018
App. Filed.......
00-05-2020
File Transfer...
00-00-2021
Good to know. Thanks AND let's be patient guys,another month or up for me Late JULY app..

singleman

VIP Member
Jul 28, 2018
App. Filed.......
00-05-2020
File Transfer...
00-00-2021
June 22 here and still waiting.. Good for the 29th they already have their AOR
I think it depends on each case + depends on each staff there too; who opens up your mailed package. I mean 1 guy can do a job in few hours but the other guy still can't do in whole day. So Only few more days for you :)

savemaria

Star Member
Jul 20, 2018
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
CPC Mississauga
App. Filed.......
29-06-2018
AOR Received.
30-08-2018
File Transfer...
09-11-2018
Med's Done....
21-02-2019
Passport Req..
15-04-2019
patiently waiting here..
sponsor can try to call - IRCC 1-888-242-2100 from within Canada
best time to call - 3-4 p.m. when volume of calls s lower
Ann31 they might have inputted your app info in their system ..
good luck to us

KSINGHHH

Sep 5, 2018
They received mine June 29 and we just got our AOR yesterday Sept 4. Outland applicant. Sent to Sydney. Heads up high, my friends! You'll receive yours too!
Awesome and congrats very happy moment for you ! I am hoping to receive it this week may be ! Is it possible for you to share your number just to stay in touch and keeping each other updated !!

KSINGHHH

Sep 5, 2018
good day everyone ..

you can create a GCkey account and link your application to it .. please try using PA infos
I also sent my application - june 29th & received AOR on sept 4 from Sydney but was able to create
GCkey account on august 30. GCkey is where you can see your info status even without AOR. God bless.
so when you create GC key does it show your application information there or not ????

KSINGHHH

Sep 5, 2018
sponsor can try to call - IRCC 1-888-242-2100 from within Canada
best time to call - 3-4 p.m. when volume of calls s lower
Ann31 they might have inputted your app info in their system ..
good luck to us
when you call cic what options to choose to speak with the agent ?? please advice ??