+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

****June 2018***** OUTLAND SPOUSAL SPONSORSHIP OUTSIDE OF CANADA

Lobato

Mar 12, 2015
My application was received at Sydney, NS on June 27th. No communication since and no AOR. Wondering how long it will take to receive a file number.
We are on the same boat here... tried to reach IRCC but couldn't get anyone to talk with me (I guess they noticed I am outside Canada).

Tave

Aug 28, 2018
Postal tracking.
I suggest you call if you can. They might be able to give you a temporary file number. We send our application for the first time on June 20 and they entered the information in their system on August 30. So they were able to give us a temporary file number. But once you get the temporary file number, the person told me it takes two months to have an acknowledgment receipt...

acharyaa16

Sep 5, 2018
I suggest you call if you can. They might be able to give you a temporary file number. We send our application for the first time on June 20 and they entered the information in their system on August 30. So they were able to give us a temporary file number. But once you get the temporary file number, the person told me it takes two months to have an acknowledgment receipt...
What number do i call on?

Dhara Bhatt

Aug 29, 2018
If they lost our documents should we have to submit all the things again? It is time consuming...we sent our application on June 18th but but there is no information nothing we get..:( :(

singleman

VIP Member
Jul 28, 2018
App. Filed.......
00-05-2020
File Transfer...
00-00-2021
If they lost our documents should we have to submit all the things again? It is time consuming...we sent our application on June 18th but but there is no information nothing we get..:( :(
I am sure nothing is LOST there but all is due to a heavy load of files transfer to SYDNEY office. We are all suffering delays what who knows what will be the outcome! It could be catching speeds in a month or 2

Reactions: Dhara Bhatt

Dhara Bhatt

Aug 29, 2018
Hope so...can we apply visitors visa while waiting for approval?...many of friends said there are few chances for spouse to get visitors visa!

avanipatil

Dec 11, 2016
Guys, any idea or did someone called to CIC to know what dates application they are processing?
Am July 2nd applicant and no details received.

KSINGHHH

Sep 5, 2018
We are on the same boat here... tried to reach IRCC but couldn't get anyone to talk with me (I guess they noticed I am outside Canada).
hi,

I sent my application for spouse sponsorship in june to Sydney, nova scotia. they received it on 29th June still no response.

Some body can suggest something ???

KSINGHHH

Sep 5, 2018
hi,

I sent my application for spouse sponsorship in june to Sydney, nova scotia. they received it on 29th June still no response.

KSINGHHH

Sep 5, 2018
I am sure nothing is LOST there but all is due to a heavy load of files transfer to SYDNEY office. We are all suffering delays what who knows what will be the outcome! It could be catching speeds in a month or 2
hi,

KSINGHHH

Sep 5, 2018
min
We are on the same boat here... tried to reach IRCC but couldn't get anyone to talk with me (I guess they noticed I am outside Canada).[/QUOTE

mine was recived on 29th june by cic in Sydney nova scotia office .. no response yet.

singleman

VIP Member
Jul 28, 2018
App. Filed.......
00-05-2020
File Transfer...
00-00-2021
hi,

At present minimum I guess is 45 to 70 days even more in some cases for the AOR1. I saw people mid or late JUNE on the other threads have no clue where their application is! No one is telling them even they phoned. All delays are caused as they transferred Outland cases to SYDNEY. It is a serious delay we feel but outcome in the long run may be better But some of them got AOR1 who were dtd 1st week of JULY 2018..

KSINGHHH

Sep 5, 2018
At present minimum I guess is 45 to 70 days even more in some cases for the AOR1. I saw people mid or late JUNE on the other threads have no clue where their application is! No one is telling them even they phoned. All delays are caused as they transferred Outland cases to SYDNEY. It is a serious delay we feel but outcome in the long run may be better But some of them got AOR1 who were dtd 1st week of JULY 2018..
wow and thanks for your reply, I sent my app directly to nova scotia with updated june 2018 checklist is there any face book or wats app chat group for me to join to find out more information please suggest.