+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

****June 2018***** OUTLAND SPOUSAL SPONSORSHIP OUTSIDE OF CANADA

Lobato

Mar 12, 2015
Thanks for the info!.. Ive tried EVERYTHING to link it.. and no luck. :(
Do you know if the question for "# of applicants included on this application" 1 or 2? Is it me and my spouse as the sponsor or just me? I will try again.
You should put 2 (PA+Sponsor). Try writing with capital letters too and see if that works.
I used the PA info :)

Aug 10, 2017
100 days without AOR.. jun 19 th applicant.. anyone with same situation? Call CIC but same answer keep waiting with temporary file number start with XF
Same here, My lawyers sent in my application on June 19th, since then it's been silence. no AOR nothing. Getting really worried.

Any suggestions?

Aug 10, 2017
Hey everyone,

My lawyers in London, Ontario sent in my wife's sponsorship application on June 16th (received on June 19th 2018) My wife is in Pakistan.

Since then no AOR, my lawyers haven't received any correspondence at all.

Almost 4 months soon. Any suggestions on what I should do now?

Is there a way to link application online if you haven't had any communication with IRCC? My application was sent to Mississauga. Any help would be appreciated.

Thank you!

amar dhillon

Star Member
Sep 14, 2017
Hey everyone,

My lawyers in London, Ontario sent in my wife's sponsorship application on June 16th (received on June 19th 2018) My wife is in Pakistan.

Is there a way to link application online if you haven't had any communication with IRCC? My application was sent to Mississauga. Any help would be appreciated.

Thank you!
I don't know what to do, they keep saying wait...
Do you have temporary file number?

#virk

Sep 23, 2018
Hey everyone,

Thank you!
U should call CIC ...and ask them for file number if they have ....on other hand according to new checklist U has to sent ur app to CPC-SYDNEY. ...not to CPC-MISSISSUAGA.. may be it cause delay....

Lizwatts

Star Member
Feb 16, 2018
We’re a June 29th who just received our Medical request today! No aor, no previous communications, got the email requesting a medial today. Almost had a heart attack I was so excited. We’re an Outland American who submitted to Sidney for information.

Justin Suarez

Star Member
Aug 27, 2018
We’re a June 29th who just received our Medical request today! No aor, no previous communications, got the email requesting a medial today. Almost had a heart attack I was so excited. We’re an Outland American who submitted to Sidney for information.
you should receive aor/email by the next few days. that's what happened to me. got medical request first then aor the next day.

Hana Diabas

Aug 26, 2016
You should put 2 (PA+Sponsor). Try writing with capital letters too and see if that works.
I used the PA info :)

I can’t link my application too ! I have applied in May and got SA and file got transferred to visa office but still can’t link it ! I wonder what I’m doing wrong !!

Daniel89

Oct 1, 2018
Vancouver, BC
Category........
App. Filed.......
06/28/2018
Im outland American too! Im hoping this happens to me!! :D

attitudeguyz

May 7, 2014
Category........
FAM
Hi.
Anyone has an idea regarding the medical exam. My husband just linked his application to gckey. And we are all wondering about the medical exam.
It says:
Medical exam- You do not need a medical exam. We will inform you if this changes.

Im worried.. Is this a good or bad thing.?
Please reply anyone.
Thanks.
totally normal

attitudeguyz

May 7, 2014
Category........
FAM
I know this is a waiting game but I’m not good at waiting. I haven’t heard anything in a month. I also know everyone is processed differently but it seems like people in my time frame are already getting their PR status. Still no update on background check or anything else. I have seen a few people jump straight from medical passed to DM. So fingers crossed.

Here’s my time line just for anyone wondering the same stuff as me:

Citizenship: USA

Visa Office: Mississauga

Application Received: June 1

AOR 1: July 10

Medical Exam Request: July 16

Medical exam: July 17

Medical Exam Pass: July 27

Sponsor Approval: July 17

AOR 2: July 23
what was your Aor2? applicant approval?

attitudeguyz

May 7, 2014
Category........
FAM
I got the passport request on 8/21 and sent everything in to them by FedEx on 8/27. I had the COPR back from them on 8/31. That part of the process was very fast! I'm sorry that your lawyers aren't more responsive. We actually filed our US PR application through a lawyer and I really regret it. We ended up doing most of the work. So, we did the Canada PR app on our own. Let me know if you have any other questions and I'll try to answer them. Happy to help!
can you share your timeliine thanks