+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

****June 2018***** OUTLAND SPOUSAL SPONSORSHIP OUTSIDE OF CANADA

Aabdul

Dec 12, 2017
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Nairobi
Guys, just curious. Can an application be processed completely without transferring it to home country visa office? I’m asking because some people here didn’t mention file transfer but they got ppr.

Reactions: Preet_Singh

Lobato

Mar 12, 2015
Guys, just curious. Can an application be processed completely without transferring it to home country visa office? I’m asking because some people here didn’t mention file transfer but they got ppr.
Yup. Your application can be processed at a VO other than the PA's VO. Lots of ppl here had their application processed in Sydney and then transferred to Mississauga.

Aabdul

Dec 12, 2017
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Nairobi
Yup. Your application can be processed at a VO other than the PA's VO. Lots of ppl here had their application processed in Sydney and then transferred to Mississauga.
Wow thanks for clarifying.

Reactions: Lobato

Aabdul

Dec 12, 2017
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Nairobi
I just got DM on Ecas on the sponsor side. The first line changed on GCKey and it says “we are reviewing if you meet the eligibility requirements “ for PA. Anybody knows What is next? Our app was received on June 21st.

Lobato

Mar 12, 2015
Wow thanks for clarifying.
You're welcome :)

I just got DM on Ecas on the sponsor side. The first line changed on GCKey and it says “we are reviewing if you meet the eligibility requirements “ for PA. Anybody knows What is next? Our app was received on June 21st.
Now they will probably send you the medical request, but it can take awhile. I am at this stage for a week now, and my background check is also on for like 12 days heheheehe

Reactions: Aabdul

AmanAulakh

Sep 10, 2018
My file has been transferred to Mississauga VO on Sept 11 2018
I have done my SA, Medical, transferred email as well.
Outland Spouse India
APP received on June 13 2018
I have seen people are getting PR request from June month and still waiting, no update on Online tool after "medical has been received"
I can't even link my app with GCkey login even though i have sent email to CEC twice and i am following the instruction they asked in email.
No luck

Lobato

Mar 12, 2015
My file has been transferred to Mississauga VO on Sept 11 2018
I have done my SA, Medical, transferred email as well.
Outland Spouse India
APP received on June 13 2018
I have seen people are getting PR request from June month and still waiting, no update on Online tool after "medical has been received"
I can't even link my app with GCkey login even though i have sent email to CEC twice and i am following the instruction they asked in email.
No luck
That is odd; when you try to link it, is the message stating that no application was found? I linked mine before getting even AOR just using family name and given name. When you were filling the form to link the application, did you put 2 ppl on the number of people under the application? If you had put just 1 that could be the reason the system is not finding your application, as you have to count the sponsor as well

AmanAulakh

Sep 10, 2018
That is odd; when you try to link it, is the message stating that no application was found? I linked mine before getting even AOR just using family name and given name. When you were filling the form to link the application, did you put 2 ppl on the number of people under the application? If you had put just 1 that could be the reason the system is not finding your application, as you have to count the sponsor as well
I have tried putting 1 person and 2 person also. I have tried all the options.

Lobato

Mar 12, 2015
I have tried putting 1 person and 2 person also. I have tried all the options.
I think I read here lots of pages ago that someone was trying to link the application and for some reason after trying with capital letters the application was successfully linked to the account. It may be worth to give it a try :)

AmanAulakh

Sep 10, 2018
I think I read here lots of pages ago that someone was trying to link the application and for some reason after trying with capital letters the application was successfully linked to the account. It may be worth to give it a try :)[/QUO
Thank you for help
may be some issue to finding my application
I will try again tomorrow

Daniel89

Oct 1, 2018
Vancouver, BC
Category........
App. Filed.......
06/28/2018
Hello Everyone,

Im an American married to a Canadian (Currently in Canada) but filing outland.. Docs were reviewed by lawyer and everything sent to CPC Sydney in NS on 6/28... Going on month 4 now with no AOR.. I called IRCC and they found my application in the system but there is no communications yet. No application number or anything... The IRCC agent stated that they will only send an AOR once its deemed a complete file, otherwise they will send an additional information request. He also stated that the 12 month wait time starts from the day of receipt and NOT the AOR date as some have previously thought.. Im assuming once CPS Sydney is done with it it will go to NY, LA or Washington? Does anyone have any info on this? Im really confused how it could take so long to get any communication...

Lobato

Mar 12, 2015
Hello Everyone,

Im an American married to a Canadian (Currently in Canada) but filing outland.. Docs were reviewed by lawyer and everything sent to CPC Sydney in NS on 6/28... Going on month 4 now with no AOR.. I called IRCC and they found my application in the system but there is no communications yet. No application number or anything... The IRCC agent stated that they will only send an AOR once its deemed a complete file, otherwise they will send an additional information request. He also stated that the 12 month wait time starts from the day of receipt and NOT the AOR date as some have previously thought.. Im assuming once CPS Sydney is done with it it will go to NY, LA or Washington? Does anyone have any info on this? Im really confused how it could take so long to get any communication...
Hey there,
So your case isn't necessary going to be processed on the visa office of the principal applicant's country of residence. It can be transferred to Mississauga - like lots of applications from ppl on this thread - or other, depending on the workload they have at the moment. Did you try to link your application through GCKey? I am June 27th applicant I could do that on the 16th of September, using the info of my application (BTW I didn't have my UCI nor my application number by then). If you didn't try, maybe you should give it a shot :)

Daniel89

Oct 1, 2018
Vancouver, BC
Category........
App. Filed.......
06/28/2018
Thanks for the info!.. Ive tried EVERYTHING to link it.. and no luck. :(
Do you know if the question for "# of applicants included on this application" 1 or 2? Is it me and my spouse as the sponsor or just me? Do you search with the PA or SP info? Appreciate your help :)

Last edited:
Reactions: Lobato