+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

****June 2018***** OUTLAND SPOUSAL SPONSORSHIP OUTSIDE OF CANADA

Lobato

Mar 12, 2015
Thank you for letting me know, Im not too sure what GCKey is but I’ll follow the link and check it out.
GCKey is the Government of Canada credential that you can use to access your application status :)
Thank you! When you say you tried to link your paper app to your online account, how do you create the online account to start with? Do I first need to get the case number and then wait 80 days after AOR to link the app? So basically an estimated 60 days plus another 80 days then my app is linked? Sorry for all the questions.
No problem! We're here to help and get help :) You can create a account using the GCKey (on the CIC webpage there are instructions on how to create your online account). I created mine as soon as I knew they've received my application. After that, you can start using some of the info of your application to try to find it on their system. The 60 days I mentioned is related to the day your application was received by the CIC and not after you have got your AOR. After getting AOR (which will include your application number) within 5 days you will be able to link your paper application to the GCKey and you should see your application as "in process" on ECAS as well.
I didn't get AOR but could link my application yesterday, after 81 days since it was delivered to CPC-Sydney

Reactions: ruanp28

Lobato

Mar 12, 2015
Hi, I'm in same situation. I just checked on GCKey and there is no record of my application :(
considering mine is over 100 day :(
If either the principal applicant or the sponsor are in Canada, it is possible to call CIC to try to get news regarding your application. It may be worth it to try as your application is over 100 days already.

hope545

Sep 17, 2018
If either the principal applicant or the sponsor are in Canada, it is possible to call CIC to try to get news regarding your application. It may be worth it to try as your application is over 100 days already.
I just ordered my ATIP lets see how that goes, and I will be calling them. Thanks for your help!

Reactions: Lobato

boomshanker

Oct 17, 2016
question - can the sponsor try linking the application for PA ? i already have an existing account which i used for my study permit extension, work permit extension and PR. ?? I did not get an AOR yet.

AmanAulakh

Sep 10, 2018
App Received on 13 June 2018
AOR1 17 July
Eligibility Approved 17 Aug
Medical Request 21 Aug
Medical Done 25Aug
File transferred to CPC-Mississauga for Further Process 11 Sept
I have submited Police Clearance with my file

Today I have received update on my online tools "Medical results received"
but No AOR2 from Mississauga, No updates yet.
Does anyone have similar situation or any ideas regrading next step.

Lobato

Mar 12, 2015
same here june 29th still waiting ??? hopefully god will bless us soon
Same thing with me; even though I could link my application I didn't receive any messages from IRCC. On my CIC page it is written that they are doing background check but my wife didn't get AOR1, SA, no communication whatsoever. I just checked her ECAS and her application for Sponsor is still "in process"

Reactions: saumit12

starnaenae

Champion Member
Aug 9, 2016
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Mexico
App. Filed.......
March 1 2017
Doc's Request.
March 27, 2017, July 10, 2017
AOR Received.
AOR 1:March 17 2017 AOR 2: May 10, 2017
File Transfer...
April 8, 2017
Med's Request
Upfront - PASSED
Med's Done....
December 12 2016
Interview........
NOT REQUIRED
Passport Req..
March 5, 2018
VISA ISSUED...
March 13, 2018
LANDED..........
April 30, 2018
question - can the sponsor try linking the application for PA ? i already have an existing account which i used for my study permit extension, work permit extension and PR. ?? I did not get an AOR yet.
yes, this is no problem at all. just know, that the PA will not be able to link. it is one or the other

Reactions: boomshanker

snmathur4

Star Member
May 8, 2018
App Received on 13 June 2018
AOR1 17 July
Eligibility Approved 17 Aug
Medical Request 21 Aug
Medical Done 25Aug
File transferred to CPC-Mississauga for Further Process 11 Sept
I have submited Police Clearance with my file

Today I have received update on my online tools "Medical results received"
but No AOR2 from Mississauga, No updates yet.
Does anyone have similar situation or any ideas regrading next step.
I am in similar situation, but my file was transferred to NDVO and did not receive AOR2 yet.
Not sure what's the difference between sending file to Mississauga vs local visa office

preetkhangura26

Star Member
Dec 24, 2016
My file was transfered to Mississauga last month.But local VO is New delhi.
My timeline
June 15th Application Received
2 Aug AOR
17 Aug Medical
29 Aug File TSF to Mississauga
Medical Cleared after that.

No updates since then

chloet

Jul 11, 2018
Here’s another update on my timeline.. the waiting continues.. 110 days so far..

Citizenship: USA

Visa Office: Mississauga

Application Received: June 1

AOR 1: July 10

Medical Exam Request: July 16

Medical exam: July 17

Medical Exam Pass: July 27

Sponsor Approval: July 17

AOR 2: July 23

More Info Requested: August 29

Confirmation of Receiving more info: September 6