+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

****June 2018***** OUTLAND SPOUSAL SPONSORSHIP OUTSIDE OF CANADA

revenant

Dec 21, 2017
will we get a letter in the mail? or email? andif email then will both SA and PA get it?
Via email,
Sponsor gets the SA email - and the PA receives the AOR1. Both sponsor and the PA also receive an identical application number BUT different UCI(Unique Client ID) numbers.

Good luck

roobeats

Jul 12, 2018
Hold tight and carry on!:)
See below.

What happens after submitting my application?

If your application is complete, you will receive Acknoledgment of Receipt (AOR1) whithin 60 days, usually 45 to 56 days via email or less if lucky.

Then, if eligible, the sponsor will receive the Sponsor Approval email(SA) which contains the UCI (Unique Client ID) and application number to use for tracking the status of the application. Via email

Then the Principal Applicant(PA) will receive the letter confirmation of receipt of the PR application/Acknowledgment Of Receipt(AOR1). Via email

Please note that both the Sponsor and PA receive identical Application number but different UCI numbers.

Then, if not already submitted upfront with the application:

1. Police Check Certificate Request(PCC)

2. Medical Exam Request

3. Request to pay for PR Card (RPRF)

4. Request to submit additional documents, 5. Request for any additional documents that were missing from your application.

Using application number/UCI number, surname, DOB, country of birth etc... you can log in to ECAS to monitor the process of your application, link below:

https://services3.cic.gc.ca/ecas/introduction.do?app=ecas

At this stage, you can check the status of your application online(ECAS) or link your application to GCKEY.

Then you might receive a file transfer email to the Local Visa Office(VO).

Then you might be invited for an interview.

Receive Pre Arrival Letter.

Decision Made on your application.

Passport Request (PPR).

Request for new set of PR photos.

Confirmation of PR (COPR).

Good luck
That is perfect, thank you very much exactly what I was after!

Much appreciated

Reactions: revenant

june2018

Star Member
Jun 7, 2018
Toronto
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Mexico
App. Filed.......
01/06/2018
Doc's Request.
16-07-2018
AOR Received.
12-07-2018
File Transfer...
20-11-2018
Med's Request
16-07-2018
Med's Done....
17-07-2018
Passport Req..
24-05-2019
VISA ISSUED...
07-06-2019
LANDED..........
20-06-2019
Hello everyone,
Just updating you all that we received our AOR1 today from CPC-M we are June 1st applicants.
Good luck to all of you!

dinodn

Aug 22, 2016
Via email,
Sponsor gets the SA email - and the PA receives the AOR1. Both sponsor and the PA also receive an identical application number BUT different UCI(Unique Client ID) numbers.

Good luck
While filling out the forms I remember there was a question asking whether sponsor has any uci number from previous application on which I gave my initial PR application uci number

Mari.fig

Jun 18, 2018
I called, and my application is getting returned. I’m June 1st applicant. I’m waiting for it to come by mail to see why they returned it.

samkh89

Star Member
Jun 23, 2018
You are welcome, glad that I could help!

Good luck
If you could help on this,
In case someone has a residence permit in country of residence but cannot maintain that status after application is submitted. When they ask to update status in country of residence we can show that the applicant is living on visit visa in the country now.
File transfer has not happened yet, so will the file be transferred to country of residence or chances are that will go to country of origin.
Any help is appreciated.