+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

****June 2018***** OUTLAND SPOUSAL SPONSORSHIP OUTSIDE OF CANADA

Lobato

Mar 12, 2015
Hey everyone,

Our file is currently in mexico. We received an email today from mexico vo that our file will be transferred to Trinidad VO. Were June 2018 applicants. Thanks
So you sent the application to Sydney, it was transferred to Mexico and now was transferred to Trinidad VO? I thought the process would be finished by Mexico VO who would send the PPR...

BTW, can you share your timeline?

Truebeauty

Star Member
Dec 12, 2018
App. Filed.......
14-06-2018
AOR Received.
25-07-2018
File Transfer...
05-09-2018
Med's Request
22-11-2018
LANDED..........
16-11-19
So you sent the application to Sydney, it was transferred to Mexico and now was transferred to Trinidad VO? I thought the process would be finished by Mexico VO who would send the PPR...

BTW, can you share your timeline?
Thats what I thought as well so I dont know whats going on. June 2018 applicant , file tf to Mexico in September, Mexico started processing October, meds requested November, Aor2 from Mexico received January 2019. Transfer email to Trinidad VO Feb 7, 2019. In the transfer lettter it says I should hear from them in 2 months and not to bother them in this period

Reactions: Lobato

vino7891

Star Member
Jul 6, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Inland
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi guys,

I need some clarification.
I submitted my file on April 3, 2018. NDVO interview was conducted on Feb 6, 2019 and I got Pre-arrival email on Feb 7 and status changed to Decision Made in Ecas on Feb 7. No PPR yet.

Does it mean my BG is in process or completed. When can i expect PPR .

Your response is highly appreciated.

Thank you again.

Lobato

Mar 12, 2015
Thats what I thought as well so I dont know whats going on. June 2018 applicant , file tf to Mexico in September, Mexico started processing October, meds requested November, Aor2 from Mexico received January 2019. Transfer email to Trinidad VO Feb 7, 2019. In the transfer lettter it says I should hear from them in 2 months and not to bother them in this period
I see.. is the PA from Trinidad? Did they ask for an interview?

Lobato

Mar 12, 2015
Hi guys,

I submitted my file on April 3, 2018. NDVO interview was conducted on Feb 6, 2019 and I got Pre-arrival email on Feb 7 and status changed to Decision Made in Ecas on Feb 7. No PPR yet.

Thank you again.
Hey, if you get DM in eCAS, your process is finished. Just wait for PPR now... Congrats!!! :) :) :)

Reactions: cua11 and bago4c

bago4c

Aug 23, 2017
Hi guys,

Thank you again.
Congrats! If it's not already in your junk/spam folder you can expect PPR email any time from now.

Truebeauty

Star Member
Dec 12, 2018
App. Filed.......
14-06-2018
AOR Received.
25-07-2018
File Transfer...
05-09-2018
Med's Request
22-11-2018
LANDED..........
16-11-19
I see.. is the PA from Trinidad? Did they ask for an interview?
PA is from Grenada. I dont understand why they didnt send our file there initally. No interview required as per the online application status

Reactions: Lobato

neha25

Jul 10, 2016
Call him to visit you. I am going to visit wife in India , stay with her for 2-3 months may be more. I am gonna send proof of that visit if that would help them to trust.
But wouldnt that violate the condition of pr must be living in canada to sponsor spouse??

abhanair

Star Member
Dec 12, 2018
App. Filed.......
16-08-2018
AOR Received.
26-10-2018
File Transfer...
30-01-2019
Med's Request
30-10-2018
Med's Done....
1-11-2018
Interview........
28-02-2019 Telephonic interview
i have similar update in ecas how do you know that the application is being processed in nvdo?

1. We received xxxx xxx application for permanent residence on august xx, 2018.

2. We started processing xxx xxx xxxx application on January xx, 2019.

3. We sent xxxx xxx medical instructions on November xx, 2018. To avoid delays, please provide us with the information requested as soon as possible. Please consider delays in mail delivery before contacting us.

4. Medical results have been received.[/QUOTE]

singleman

VIP Member
Jul 28, 2018
App. Filed.......
00-05-2020
File Transfer...
00-00-2021
But wouldnt that violate the condition of pr must be living in canada to sponsor spouse??
I thought he had his citizenship, but 2-3 weeks visit won't hurt anything rather than 2-3 months =NO.
In such cases person has to keep proof of JOB, LEAVE of absence, return PAID ticket, other proofs of property in Canada like rent slips, car loans, pay stubs, insurance etcwhich binds him to MUST go back and live in Canada permanently.
Another guy said:-
"We have also seen a number of spousal sponsorship applications be refused specifically because the sponsor was a PR and left Canada for several months. The rules around this are extremely clear. Since you are a PR, you must be residing in Canada to sponsor. Up to you whether you take the risk or not."
"It's completely at discretion of the visa officer reviewing the PR app. If they feel you've been outside Canada long enough that you're no longer "residing" here, they can and will cancel the application. They won't care what any random call centre agents told you. "

How long you risk leaving Canada for is up to you. Personally I would limit any trips to less than a month, but really it's your decision.

Last edited:

neha25

Jul 10, 2016
I thought he had his citizenship, but 2-3 weeks visit won't hurt anything rather than 2-3 months =NO.
In such cases person has to keep proof of JOB, LEAVE of absence, return PAID ticket, other proofs of property in Canada like rent slips, car loans, pay stubs, insurance etcwhich binds him to MUST go back and live in Canada permanently.
Another guy said:-
"We have also seen a number of spousal sponsorship applications be refused specifically because the sponsor was a PR and left Canada for several months. The rules around this are extremely clear. Since you are a PR, you must be residing in Canada to sponsor. Up to you whether you take the risk or not."
"It's completely at discretion of the visa officer reviewing the PR app. If they feel you've been outside Canada long enough that you're no longer "residing" here, they can and will cancel the application. They won't care what any random call centre agents told you. "

How long you risk leaving Canada for is up to you. Personally I would limit any trips to less than a month, but really it's your decision.
But you mentioned in your post that you will be going for 2-3 months maybe more

singleman

VIP Member
Jul 28, 2018
App. Filed.......
00-05-2020
File Transfer...
00-00-2021
But you mentioned in your post that you will be going for 2-3 months maybe more
I am a CDN Citizen :) since many years Neha. Discussion was for a PR who is sponsoring, they think Sponsor is a PR and will never come back:( It should be changed and they should be allowed a 3 months visit max. How can any 1 imagine that a PR will NOT be coming back? May be 1 in 1000 cases

Reactions: neha25

neha25

Jul 10, 2016
I am a CDN Citizen :) since many years Neha. Discussion was for a PR who is sponsoring, they think Sponsor is a PR and will never come back:( It should be changed and they should be allowed a 3 months visit max. How can any 1 imagine that a PR will NOT be coming back? May be 1 in 1000 cases
Oh okay my mistake

singleman

VIP Member
Jul 28, 2018
App. Filed.......
00-05-2020
File Transfer...
00-00-2021
neha25 thanks 4 understanding REALLY no PR I have seen NOT coming back after marrying.. THEY MUST change this restriction. And say sponsor lives there for many years he will as a PR lose his and his wife's PR status automatically. Who will be at LOSS? Sponsor + APPLICANT NOT the GOVT