+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

****June 2018***** OUTLAND SPOUSAL SPONSORSHIP OUTSIDE OF CANADA

saumit12

Star Member
Nov 9, 2015
It happened to us. I did send a letter (ATTN: CPC Missisauga) thru webform informing the PA and dependents complied with thier immigration medical examination. I gave the clinic details,physician's name and date of exam. I sent Oct 27 Sat, and i got a response last Monday 29, when I checked our ECAs and Gckey it says Medical received.
Thanks a lot for the reply. I will wait two more days. Later, I will just proceed with your advice and send them the acknowledgment receipt and info about the medical clinic.
Thanks,
sam

BrizoAthena

Aug 18, 2018
Edmonton, Alberta
Category........
FAM
App. Filed.......
14-06-2018
Doc's Request.
27-08-2018
AOR Received.
30-07-2018
Med's Request
29-08-2018
Med's Done....
31-08-2018
If you mean pre arrival services, one thing has nothing to do with the other. Receiving pre arrival services means that they’re satisfied with your relationship and you passed eligibility.
Hi Peanut butter and jelly, I am a bit confused, do you know what is the purpose of Bulletin 1 if it nothing to do with Pre-arrival? Thanks. @Peanut butter and jelly

compaqras

Oct 15, 2018
when in june exactly. im also in june 29. was there a time frame to get back to you.
June 19, 2018. Since my last conversation with them, they have issued the first letter and also issued the medical. also sent another email stating they have completed eligibility test and now they can move to next steps.

SophieRstr

Star Member
Oct 18, 2018
France
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Mississauga
AOR Received.
2018-08-02
File Transfer...
24-12-2018
Med's Request
12-12-2018
Med's Done....
01-01-2019
Hello!

My app was received June 15, AOR August 2 and still waiting for PA and MR.
Is it normal? 3 months for PA is very long, do I have to worry?

Thanks

(Outland, Paris)

Lobato

Mar 12, 2015
Hey
Just out of curiosity: anyone has any idea on how long it takes for the eligibility evaluation stage? BGC I know that can take a looong time t
Hello!

My app was received June 15, AOR August 2 and still waiting for PA and MR.
Is it normal? 3 months for PA is very long, do I have to worry?

Thanks

(Outland, Paris)
Can the sponsor call IRCC to check if there is something missing? Did you link your application to GCKey? 3 months is quite a long time... Mine took like a week, and I think this is the average time for sponsor evaluation. However, there are no fixed duration for any of the stages of the process; the only estimative IRCC gives us is the 12 month for processing 80% of all applications.

chloet

Jul 11, 2018
TIMELINE UPDATE

Citizenship: USA

Visa Office: Mississauga

Application Received: June 1

AOR 1: July 10

Medical Exam Request: July 16

Medical exam: July 17

Medical Exam Pass: July 27

Sponsor Approval: July 17

AOR 2: July 23

More Info Requested: August 29

“More Info” received: September 6

PPR: October 18

Mailed Copy of Passport: October 22

CPC Received: October 23

Approval: October 25

Return Tracker Activated: October 31

COPR Delivery: November 1

Plan on landing: November 6

Aleen

Star Member
Nov 14, 2017
Canada
I haven't heard anything back since the medical was approved on Sept 29, the last email I received was the file is transferred to Mississauga for further processing on Aug 29. Since then no response, I'm getting worried now, the bgc hasn't even started yet but I am noticing a lot of people already got theor ppr, I'm a June 11 applicant. Is anyone else on the wame bpbo as me? I haven't received any email from Mississauga office that they have our file!

faraz7860

Nov 1, 2018
im 4th july, 2018 applicant here, i received aor1 email on 17 oct 2018, but i second aor1 email on 23 oct 2018 about what i don't know what it is, stating that file is pending review by an officer,

"This refers to the Application to Sponsor a Member of the Family Class you submitted to this office on behalf of ****** ***** and family (if applicable).

This is to acknowledge receipt of your sponsorship application and to advise that your file is presently pending review by an officer. You will be contacted in the future if further information is required or as soon as the decision on your application is finalized."

anybody has an ideal what does it mean? I'm really worried about my sponsorship application

paulalopez

Jun 20, 2018
Hi Everyone,

Anyone knows how long it usually takes to get PPR? Still on Background check and it seems that CIC has been doing a lot of maintenance on their system. It is already been a month since additional documents requested has been received. And do you guys know what is CLIENT INFORMATION under "OPTIONAL DOCUMENTS" for? It is very weird since that they ask since everything they need to know is already been submitted. Please reply if anyone knows. Thanks a lot:)

Principal applicant is filipino and Visa office is missausaga

SophieRstr

Star Member
Oct 18, 2018
France
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Mississauga
AOR Received.
2018-08-02
File Transfer...
24-12-2018
Med's Request
12-12-2018
Med's Done....
01-01-2019
Can the sponsor call IRCC to check if there is something missing? Did you link your application to GCKey? 3 months is quite a long time... Mine took like a week, and I think this is the average time for sponsor evaluation. However, there are no fixed duration for any of the stages of the process; the only estimative IRCC gives us is the 12 month for processing 80% of all applications.
My app is linked to CGKey since August 7. I talked to some people who are in the same situation as me. I'm worried but I'm not alone. It is very frustating to wait a long time at this stage of the process, because after that, there is still long time to wait. But, we're in the same boat, I know.
Thanks for your respond ! :)

bahar.april

Apr 30, 2018
Hello everyone. Hope you are doing well.:)

I am a Canadian Citizen and I want to apply for my spouse's PR. We are living outside Canada.

As it says below, I can submit the sponsorship application(IMM008, IMM 5406IMM 5669, IMM5476) along with a work permit application. Right?

I thought that the sponsorship application was enough, but it mentions a permanent residence application.

-What is the application for permanent residence? What are the forms?

"If you are submitting a new application under the SCLPC class, you may submit a work permit application at the same time as your sponsorship application, along with an application for permanent residence, under the SCLPC class. You must include the appropriate fees, and send all completed applications together to the Case Processing Centre in Mississauga."

- Which forms should my spouse fill out for a work permit application?

Thank you in advance.

boomshanker

Oct 17, 2016
Hi Friends,

Could you please let me know, who would receive the PPR email is it the person who acts like representative (in my case its me Sponsor) or the PA?

Thanks in Advance!!

PrincessCRV

Star Member
Jun 26, 2018
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Mississauga
App. Filed.......
07-05-2018
AOR Received.
15-06-2018
Med's Request
20-06-2018
Med's Done....
10-07-2018
Passport Req..
21-08-2018
VISA ISSUED...
29-08-2018
Hello everyone. Hope you are doing well.:)

I am a Canadian Citizen and I want to apply for my spouse's PR. We are living outside Canada.

As it says below, I can submit the sponsorship application(IMM008, IMM 5406IMM 5669, IMM5476) along with a work permit application. Right?

I thought that the sponsorship application was enough, but it mentions a permanent residence application.

-What is the application for permanent residence? What are the forms?

"If you are submitting a new application under the SCLPC class, you may submit a work permit application at the same time as your sponsorship application, along with an application for permanent residence, under the SCLPC class. You must include the appropriate fees, and send all completed applications together to the Case Processing Centre in Mississauga."

- Which forms should my spouse fill out for a work permit application?

Thank you in advance.
If you are applying outside Canada, you can not get a work permit for your spouse. That is only available for inland applications where both of you are living in Canada.

Abcdefg1

Oct 4, 2018
Hi how long does it take for background check to be done if applicant never travelled and background form is only filled whith his educational past like high school and university?
Thanks