+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

****JUNE 2018 INLAND Application****

Sharukh khan

Jan 14, 2019
Thank you Sharukh but I am disappointed because when I submitted the application I have already med results, but when I called CIC last week he said the results are already expired (feb 2018) .
Hope you will hear from CIC very soon .
Thank you.
We are stuck nowhere as they sent my file from Vancouver to etobicoke after SA 3 weeks ago and still dont know whats next
People keep saying that if they transferred to local office means they have concerns but i see 4 more June applicants transferred to etobicoke like me
Im just sad and contacted my MP.lets hope we get our final results soon
Happy Friday and i will prey for all of us

Thegreen

Jun 13, 2019
Thank you.
We are stuck nowhere as they sent my file from Vancouver to etobicoke after SA 3 weeks ago and still dont know whats next
People keep saying that if they transferred to local office means they have concerns but i see 4 more June applicants transferred to etobicoke like me
Im just sad and contacted my MP.lets hope we get our final results soon
Happy Friday and i will prey for all of us
I don’t think that they have concerns about your application!!! for me will be a good news, they will transferred your file to your local office once you past all the filters in Vancouver hub, you need to remember one thing, the officer who have the last decision will be in your local office, no Vancouver hub! if they transferred your file that’s means everything is in order and you just need to wait for them to schedule a landing interview, that’s it! That is my opinion, good luck !

Reactions: Sharukh khan

Sharukh khan

Jan 14, 2019
I don’t think that they have concerns about your application!!! for me will be a good news, they will transferred your file to your local office once you past all the filters in Vancouver hub, you need to remember one thing, the officer who have the last decision will be in your local office, no Vancouver hub! if they transferred your file that’s means everything is in order and you just need to wait for them to schedule a landing interview, that’s it! That is my opinion, good luck !
Thanks alot
Appreciate

Chloe0608

Jan 6, 2019
Hello all,

I am june 12 applicant and got a notification this week that my application is finalized. The last update We got was medical pass and all of sudden I got SA, PA on the same day as well as DM.

My interview is scheduled on July 2. Can anyone share their experience of the interview?

One of the thing I am asked to bring is

@If you are currently employed but were receiving welfare or social services benefits at or since the time that you submitted your application for permanent residence, please bring proof of employment, proof of income and termination of benefits with you to the above-noted interview. If you are currently in receipt of welfare or social services benefits, please bring a written explanation explaining your situation.

I have no idea why they ask this and is this for applicant or sponsor?

Please can anyone have similar request?

Sharukh khan

Jan 14, 2019
Hello all,

I am june 12 applicant and got a notification this week that my application is finalized. The last update We got was medical pass and all of sudden I got SA, PA on the same day as well as DM.

My interview is scheduled on July 2. Can anyone share their experience of the interview?

One of the thing I am asked to bring is

@If you are currently employed but were receiving welfare or social services benefits at or since the time that you submitted your application for permanent residence, please bring proof of employment, proof of income and termination of benefits with you to the above-noted interview. If you are currently in receipt of welfare or social services benefits, please bring a written explanation explaining your situation.

I have no idea why they ask this and is this for applicant or sponsor?

Please can anyone have similar request?
Its amazing news im also june 12
Its just general things they asked to everyone if you dont have any welfare or anything just ignore
Finally you are done with this waiting
I hope they touch mine as well
Which office send you SA and final email?
Thanks in advance
Mine is in Etobicoke from last month