+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

****JUNE 2018 INLAND Application****

mrezanejad

Nov 8, 2017
we went over the normal processing time.
No updates since Feb (just medical past)!
No SA, AIP, not even background check has started ...
What is going on? I have no clue...

Reactions: Zoyanova

CanadaJamDoc

Oct 19, 2017
we went over the normal processing time.
No updates since Feb (just medical past)!
No SA, AIP, not even background check has started ...
What is going on? I have no clue...
I only have 8 days left until I am passed the 12 month mark and same, No Updates since Feb 12. I got SA but No Med Req yet or anything else.

Reactions: Zoyanova

mrezanejad

Nov 8, 2017
Did you communicate with an agent?
June 18th applicant,
Med req: Feb 8th, passed: Feb 15th,
No SA, AIP or any other kind of updates since then ...

I just talked to an agent now. He just said our file was transferred to a local office in Vancouver (we are living in Montreal!!!), and there is nothing more he can tell me.

He said, we just have to be patient.

I do not understand what I can do. Does anyone know if is there any way to contact them?

Sharukh khan

Jan 14, 2019
E
June 18th applicant,
Med req: Feb 8th, passed: Feb 15th,
No SA, AIP or any other kind of updates since then ...

I just talked to an agent now. He just said our file was transferred to a local office in Vancouver (we are living in Montreal!!!), and there is nothing more he can tell me.

He said, we just have to be patient.

I do not understand what I can do. Does anyone know if is there any way to contact them?
so what i see here is that our files are transferred to local offices including me so sad

mrezanejad

Nov 8, 2017
E

so what i see here is that our files are transferred to local offices including me so sad
I do not know what is the problem when they transfer an application to a local office. Do you have any insights?

What is more confusing for me is why the file has been transferred to Vancouver.

Can you share your timeline and more information (if you have)?

Sharukh khan

Jan 14, 2019
I do not know what is the problem when they transfer an application to a local office. Do you have any insights?

What is more confusing for me is why the file has been transferred to Vancouver.

Can you share your timeline and more information (if you have)?
Yes dont worry about transfers only problem when they transferred is we are no more in a 12 months mark and take little longer
Mine transferred to Vancouver from misissuaga(my office)
Then i get SA from Vancouver last month and then transferred to my local office etobicoke
Now still waiting and no clue

luckyrabbit13

Apr 26, 2019
I know it’s frustrating but I don’t think a Vancouver transfer is a bad sign. I think Montreal is so backlogged that they are sending files that got stuck there to other offices to speed things up. Vancouver is an Innovation Hub just like Montreal and maybe the idea is to send files there as priority files to handle all the processing Montreal didn’t get around to doing, so local offices don’t get overwhelmed by having to do BGC and all the other heavy work.

I think the idea behind the Hubs is that they do batches of BGC requests and eligibility evaluations all at once and tie up all the loose ends, then refer the files to local offices for the final check. It’s just that Montreal got overloaded somehow for last summer’s application batches.

Toronto87

Dec 15, 2018
Guys until now I am stuck BG still in process don't know what's going really?
Application received June 6 2018
Medical request feburary 8 2018
Passed medical exam
SA letter received feburary 26 2018 from innovation hub Vancouver
March 1 2018 my file has been transferred to the local office in Etobicoke Ontario.
So until now nothing else is going on. No AIP, no DM yet. In June 7 2018 around 5pm estern time I called them IRCC agent the guy told me they still processing your background checks nothing else wrong or missing I am gonna send them an email to the local office Etobicoke Ontario and is gonna take 1 months to reply to you .
Guys you see I alreday passed 12 months period for pr processing time.
What else we gonna do guys.

Sharukh khan

Jan 14, 2019
Guys until now I am stuck BG still in process don't know what's going really?
Application received June 6 2018
Medical request feburary 8 2018
Passed medical exam
SA letter received feburary 26 2018 from innovation hub Vancouver
March 1 2018 my file has been transferred to the local office in Etobicoke Ontario.
So until now nothing else is going on. No AIP, no DM yet. In June 7 2018 around 5pm estern time I called them IRCC agent the guy told me they still processing your background checks nothing else wrong or missing I am gonna send them an email to the local office Etobicoke Ontario and is gonna take 1 months to reply to you .
Guys you see I alreday passed 12 months period for pr processing time.
What else we gonna do guys.
We are exactly on same page
From beginning to untill now we have same timeline and still in bgc in Etobicoke
I think you mean 2019 not 2018 right?
Please inbox me so i can get it touch with you as we have same situation
Thanks