+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

****JUNE 2018 INLAND Application****

Sharukh khan

Jan 14, 2019
We sent application to Mississauga. Had all other correspondence from Vancouver and received landing interview letter from Etobicoke.
Im in a same situation my file was in Mississuaga then to Vancouver and now in Etobicoke
Btw last question did u received AIP?

Nejla

Jul 10, 2018
Canada ON
AOR Received.
Okay understood, so when you call the call center they provide you the exact location of the app - in this case in Etobicoke. I might try that although I heard you have to hold on the line for long period of time. thanks :)
I just called the CIC , I left my phone number and they will call you back instead of stay waiting on the phone.
So he asked me to submit again my medical results (submitted with the application) and they are checking the security now.
When I asked him about the 12 months , he told me that only 80% of the applications would be treated in 12 months.
Finger crossed for everybody.

Reactions: CrystalZ

m_garcia

Jun 25, 2017
I just called the CIC , I left my phone number and they will call you back instead of stay waiting on the phone.
So he asked me to submit again my medical results (submitted with the application) and they are checking the security now.
When I asked him about the 12 months , he told me that only 80% of the applications would be treated in 12 months.
Finger crossed for everybody.

My consultant also informed that the 12 months timeline is not mandatory, which is stated when you submit the app and when tracked on the estimated processing time search. She further explained that inland applications are no currently a priority as they have a backlogged of Outland and refugees apps and since we already were granted of the privileges of working permits, Ohip-health services, we can patiently wait for the final part of the process so they can finalize the app. Makes sense to me, so k

Thegreen

Jun 13, 2019
Hi there, I’m new here but I was following this site for a while, I’m June 4 applicant (Mississauga) my file was transferred to Vancouver, got my medical request on Feb, since that nothing else and today my wife (sponsor) call to Cic because already past 1 year and they said to her “don’t worry, you just need to wait, some times the process takes longer and to this point your application can not be rejected for SA because usually we send letters if you’re not qualified like sponsor right away and they are checking my background now”, just wait! she said as well that she will send a notice letter to remember our case worker that we already past one year and probably will get some news soon or usually in 2 -3 months will finish all the process that’s it, the woman who attend our call was a very nice officer and very helpful, so let’s pray and Good luck to everyone !

Last edited:

Sharukh khan

Jan 14, 2019
Okay understood, so when you call the call center they provide you the exact location of the app - in this case in Etobicoke. I might try that although I heard you have to hold on the line for long period of time. thanks :)
Yes and when i asked her the reason of transfer she get mad and she is like its not Yiur b
Hi there, I’m new here but I was following this site for a while, I’m June 4 applicant (Mississauga) my file was transferred to Vancouver, got my medical request on Feb, since that nothing else and today my wife (sponsor) call to Cic because already past 1 year and they said to her “don’t worry, you just need to wait, some times the process takes longer and to this point your application can not be rejected for SA because usually we send letters if you’re not qualified like sponsor right away and they are checking my background now”, just wait! she said as well that she will send a notice letter to remember our case worker that we already past one year and probably will get some news soon or usually in 2 -3 months will finish all the process that’s it, the woman who attend our call was a very nice officer and very helpful, so let’s pray and Good luck to everyone !
thanks to let us know
My file was on a same route and now its in Etobicoke after SA
so double check if yours is still in Vancouver or in Etobicoke

paul2019

Jun 7, 2019
hello everybody !
So i got the landing interview letter today . The interview is on the 10th of july at vancouver office .
Application received june 4th.
Decision made on april 29th .
I wanted to ask how the interview is ?
what kind of questions do they ask ?
Is it hard ? Do they go in depth ?

Looking forward to your replies !

Thankyou

L.arash

Jan 26, 2015
Hi All,

i received a letter today for Interview in immigration office in Montreal to finalize the processing of permanent resident application. is it landing interview?

Last edited:

melito

Champion Member
Jul 28, 2017
Montreal
Category........
QSW
Visa Office......
CPC-Ottawa
App. Filed.......
23-12-2016
AOR Received.
27-02-2017
Med's Request
05-04-2017
Med's Done....
08-04-2017
Passport Req..
09-02-2018
VISA ISSUED...
15-05-2018
LANDED..........
17-05-2018
Hi All,

i received a letter today for Interview in immigration office in Montreal to finalize the processing of permanent resident application. is it landing interview?
If it's the letter telling you to come within 30 days of reception of the letter, then yes. Congrats. Mind sharing your timeline, please?