+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

****JUNE 2018 INLAND Application****

Kingcrz

Apr 11, 2019
I am June 20th applicant.

I just called the IRCC to check my application status through the automated phone but I kept hearing this after entering my application information:
Using the information you just provided we are unable to find your application in our system.

I am not sure what has happened that I lost access to my application through phone? Please advise if this has happened to you.

The same thing happened to me today when I called but I got my landing date today so hopefully good news is on the way for you too.

Reactions: RJ8812 and Nisht

RJ8812

Star Member
Jul 11, 2018
Category........
FAM
App. Filed.......
12/06/2018
AOR Received.
27/07/2018
LANDED..........
08-05-2018
The same thing happened to me today when I called but I got my landing date today so hopefully good news is on the way for you too.
Still waiting as well. Hopefully soon as we were June 14th applicants. The last contact we had was for her medical, which was passed back in March

Kingcrz

Apr 11, 2019
congrats...
im also from Montreal, Inland application ,
1) did they ever asked you for CSQ ?
2) how long after you did medical it changed to passed?
I think only applicants who live in Montreal the CSQ things for. Am from Toronto my application was just processing there.
I did my medicals back in March and passed it the same month.

Kingcrz

Apr 11, 2019
Still waiting as well. Hopefully soon as we were June 14th applicants. The last contact we had was for her medical, which was passed back in March
Same time I did my medicals to just hold on in there. It's a waiting game. Just have a little more patience and faith.

Reactions: RJ8812

mrezanejad

Nov 8, 2017
June 18th ,Applicant.

We have heard nothing since medical (passed in Feb. 2019). Not even background check has started. I have no clue what to do?

hhcc14

May 17, 2019
June 18th ,Applicant.

We have heard nothing since medical (passed in Feb. 2019). Not even background check has started. I have no clue what to do?
First, ask IRCC call center agents why. If no use, reach out to your MP to help investigate your case. At the same time, log a complaint with Ahmed Hussen (minister of immigration - Ahmed.Hussen@parl.gc.ca) + other news outlet. It may still not be enough, but you will have tried.

Reactions: dididirib

paul2019

Jun 7, 2019
Hello,
I am new to this thread . I am June 2018 inland applicant .
My application was received on June 4 2018.
Decision made April 29 2019 .
Waiting ever since for the landing apoointment call ! Since my 12 month process period finished on june 4 2019.
Called CIC today to ask when i should be expecting the call . They said within 3 months .
I was just wondering when should i expect the call because 3 months is too long of a period .
I wanted to visit back home since months but didn't go because i dont know if that would have any negative effect on my status !

please advise

Thanks

Sharukh khan

Jan 14, 2019
Hello,
Waiting ever since for the landing apoointment call ! Since my 12 month process period finished on june 4 2019.
Called CIC today to ask when i should be expecting the call . They said within 3 months .
I was just wondering when should i expect the call because 3 months is too long of a period .
I wanted to visit back home since months but didn't go because i dont know if that would have any negative effect on my status !

please advise

Thanks
Did you get DM on both sides?

Reactions: paul2019

luckyrabbit13

Apr 26, 2019
I know it’s frustrating but you’re close enough now that travel isn’t the best idea. It seems like Vancouver landing appointments are being sent with not much notice— you wait for months then get a letter saying you have to show up in just a week or two. If your interview is booked during your travel dates you’ll have to reschedule and then wait even longer!

Your decision was made more than two months ago and your landing appointment is sure to come soon! The appointment will probably happen this month or early next month. Just wait. (I know how you feel, though — I don’t know how much longer it will take for me, and I wish we could visit my family or at least make plans to go... no visiting is hard. And my partner misses my family too — though I guess they COULD go without me :) )

Hello,

please advise

Thanks

Reactions: paul2019

paul2019

Jun 7, 2019
I know it’s frustrating but you’re close enough now that travel isn’t the best idea. It seems like Vancouver landing appointments are being sent with not much notice— you wait for months then get a letter saying you have to show up in just a week or two. If your interview is booked during your travel dates you’ll have to reschedule and then wait even longer!

Your decision was made more than two months ago and your landing appointment is sure to come soon! The appointment will probably happen this month or early next month. Just wait. (I know how you feel, though — I don’t know how much longer it will take for me, and I wish we could visit my family or at least make plans to go... no visiting is hard. And my partner misses my family too — though I guess they COULD go without me :) )
Thankyou for the reply . yea i know its really hard because its so close yet seems so far !
Hopefully we all get the calls soon !

Nisht

Star Member
Jun 2, 2014
Canada
Reactions: captain86