+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

****JUNE 2018 INLAND Application****

CrystalZ

Apr 29, 2019
Hi all, m
I am June 12 applicant and didnt get anything after medical pass...
and 10 days to reach 12months mark.
I happened to see the way to appeal the situation through local MP. Does anyone know how it works? And what does that mean by local MP ? I can only meet someone who is in charge of your community? Please advise.

Thank you!
Hi I am in the same boat, like nothing has been updates since Medical subimitted. June 8th applicant. Just keep positive, believe good news will come very soon. :)

Reactions: Sharukh khan

m_garcia

Jun 25, 2017
Hi there,
Just got email from my representative advising that Principal Applicant has met the eligibility requirements for PR. Waiting to finalize the application and book our landing appointment which I expect this to happen next days.

June 25 - Application Received
Apr 25 - Sponsor Approval
May 30 - Applicant Approval

Our application was transferred to Innovation Hub Vancouver and the notes on the CIC account are still showing medicals received. Don't stress out or over think too much, the wait is due to backlogged of applications on June 2018 that needed to be transferred to other hubs. keep also in mind, that applications files are scanned and sometimes scanner missed papers, reason why you may be asked to submit again a doc that you submitted upfront, within the application. Good luck to all, :)

Sharukh khan

Jan 14, 2019
Hi there,
Just got email from my representative advising that Principal Applicant has met the eligibility requirements for PR. Waiting to finalize the application and book our landing appointment which I expect this to happen next days.

June 25 - Application Received
Apr 25 - Sponsor Approval
May 30 - Applicant Approval

Our application was transferred to Innovation Hub Vancouver and the notes on the CIC account are still showing medicals received. Don't stress out or over think too much, the wait is due to backlogged of applications on June 2018 that needed to be transferred to other hubs. keep also in mind, that applications files are scanned and sometimes scanner missed papers, reason why you may be asked to submit again a doc that you submitted upfront, within the application. Good luck to all, :)
Amazing news congratulations i hope we will get it soon

Sharukh khan

Jan 14, 2019
Guys
I just called IRCC and ask whats going on and she told me that my file is in etobicoke
I received SA last week and the same day they start reviewing eligibility requirements and bgc statrted feb 1
Should i be worried as im so worried why they are keep transferring
Im in toronto and they transferred from Mississuaga to Vancouver ☹
Any help
10 days to touch 12 month mark

Kw52

May 15, 2019
Guys
I just called IRCC and ask whats going on and she told me that my file is in etobicoke
I received SA last week and the same day they start reviewing eligibility requirements and bgc statrted feb 1
Any help
You should get your landing interview soon. We had the same thing happen. Had SA a few weeks ago (Vancouver office) and last Thursday we received our landing interview email from Etobicoke. Hopefully it is the same for you!

Sharukh khan

Jan 14, 2019
You should get your landing interview soon. We had the same thing happen. Had SA a few weeks ago (Vancouver office) and last Thursday we received our landing interview email from Etobicoke. Hopefully it is the same for you!
I love you so much for giving me this hope im actually dying

Sharukh khan

Jan 14, 2019
May i ask you officer name who sent you SA from Vancouver
Mine was SL2114 thanks again

m_garcia

Jun 25, 2017
Yes I hope so too. My representative, who is very experienced on these matters, told me the files could be transferred to different Hub depending on the stage of the app. Once the principal applicant has been cleared, meaning has met the eligibility requirements, is being sent to the final stage, which is the immigration office nearest to you. He further explained, some months especially summer months, it's the highest season in which more applications for SS are received. It's a matter of wait. Things are moving forward for June applicants, hopefully this will end soon. Best to all :)

m_garcia

Jun 25, 2017
Guys
Any help
You should receive your landing interview email shortly. It's in the final stage, don't stress out and wait patiently. You will be all right. :)

Sharukh khan

Jan 14, 2019
You should receive your landing interview email shortly. It's in the final stage, don't stress out and wait patiently. You will be all right. :)
Thank you so much some people scared me that they transfere file to local office means some concerns and aditional delays thanks for making me feel better

hhcc14

May 17, 2019

m_garcia

Jun 25, 2017
Thank you so much some people scared me that they transfere file to local office means some concerns and aditional delays thanks for making me feel better
If they needed to further investigate your case, they would have advise you to submit additional documents or requested a relationship interview. If at this point, neither of these have been requested to you, it means things are moving forward and soon you will get the notification for the landing interview. Again, don't stress out, be positive :) and wait for the good news to come real soon. I'ts almost over, :)

Reactions: missjang

Nisht

Star Member
Jun 2, 2014
Canada
Yeah I am June 8th applicant from Vancouver. you? Called CIC today they say just wait for process, I guess it comes when it comes and we all stay positive! :p
I am June 20th applicant.

I just called the IRCC to check my application status through the automated phone but I kept hearing this after entering my application information:
Using the information you just provided we are unable to find your application in our system.

I am not sure what has happened that I lost access to my application through phone? Please advise if this has happened to you.