+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

****JUNE 2018 INLAND Application****

Nicleb

Sep 25, 2018
Any news on ur end?
My husband received an email yesterday thanking him for uploading his documents but they couldn’t open his attachments. He re-sent the documents in a new email within 15 minutes. Haven’t heard anything since then. Still waiting!

Sharukh khan

Jan 14, 2019
My husband received an email yesterday thanking him for uploading his documents but they couldn’t open his attachments. He re-sent the documents in a new email within 15 minutes. Haven’t heard anything since then. Still waiting!
I have sent documents to the email they provide just worried if they received or no

Reactions: captain86

sarkhan9229

Star Member
Nov 6, 2017
Why is eCAS so slow?

It still says that application received on the sponsor side. On my side, it says that they have received my medical results (but gckey says that I passed the medical exam)

I am kinda confused - is eCAS even useful?

andybc

Star Member
Jul 20, 2018
Why is eCAS so slow?

It still says that application received on the sponsor side. On my side, it says that they have received my medical results (but gckey says that I passed the medical exam)

I am kinda confused - is eCAS even useful?
ECAS never says whether you have passed the medical exam.

On the sponsor side there are almost no updates. The next one you would get is that the sponsor has been approved.

ECAS is only useful to know when a decision has been made on your application. That information usually doesn't show up on gckey until you land.

It is also useful for people who appointed a lawyer/consultant for their app. In that case it's the only way to track their application.

Zengcong

Apr 1, 2019
Just got my landing interview letter, scheduling my interview at Etobicoke on April 11, 2019. Wish everyone best luck!
I read your early response! So you got DM on March 8th! I got mine on March 11th, hopefully getting landing interview soon..