+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

****JUNE 2018 INLAND Application****

Sharukh khan

Jan 14, 2019
Hi everyone, I got a letter 2 days from Vancouver. They requested police check from my country and also a prove that I and my partner still living together. I sent all the documents 2 days ago. Today I got Sponsor approval and Applicant approval. I also got the decision changed to approved. Now they said they emailed me a letter but there’s nothing in my Mail?
Thats really fast as i sent last month and still waiting.
Whats the office name who is working on your file
Mine says C&I
Vancouver hub

diamant10

Star Member
Jun 21, 2018
Alberta
Category........
FAM
App. Filed.......
21-06-2018
AOR Received.
02-08-2018
Are these letters in mail or attachments to emails?
attachment to email. We got SA and AIP March 5. says decision made DM. we have completed all the medical but it hasn't not been uploaded, but worried we did completes prior to him coming just because we knew we would have to wait in Canada so he did medical and dentist before he left france.

getting closer

Last edited:
Reactions: bribriman

Chloe0608

Jan 6, 2019
I haven’t got any approval like SA, AIP and DM yet (june 10th applicant). Had my medical done and it says I passed medical. After that no progress.
Does anyone have a same situation as mine?

tmomoh

Nov 22, 2017
Hi guys,

I just got SA, AIP, and DM last Friday. Right now my status on ECAS shows decision made and my sponsor's details show that we have been sent correspondence on March 8th about my application.

My timeline:
June 13 Application Received
Sep 25 OWP approved
Feb 8 Medical Requested
Feb 18 Medical Received
March 8 SA and AIP
March 8 Decision Made

Now I am sweating to receive the letter. Wish me good luck.

Last edited:
Reactions: melito and KBsandhu

KBsandhu

Jun 7, 2018
Hi guys,

I just got SA early last week and got DM last Friday. Right now ECAS on my sponsor side says we have been sent correspondence on March 8th about my application.

My timeline:
June 13 Application Received
Sep 25 OWP approved
Feb 8 Medical Requested
Feb 18 Medical Received
March 8 SA and AIP
March 10 Decision Made

Now I am sweating to receive the letter. Wish me good luck.
i think they are referring to SA letter. All the very best. Nothing to worry about, you are good. :)