+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

****JUNE 2018 INLAND Application****

Sharukh khan

Jan 14, 2019
Take it easy! Don't worry too much. If there is something they are concerning, they usually transfer the case to local office. But your local office is not in Vancouver right?
You are right.
My local office is Mississuaga where it was already there
Now in Vancouver so no clue lets hope for the best

Sharukh khan

Jan 14, 2019
But how do you know your case was processed in Mississuaga before? Maybe it's always with Vancouver?
No i got all correspondence from Mississuaga like medical,RPRF request,aditional proof of living together and then letter says your file is transferred to Mississuaga for further processing

bribriman

Star Member
Sep 15, 2017
Just got a request for US FBI clearance from VANCOUVER office.

But my local office is still based on my preferred location of settling down right?

bribriman

Star Member
Sep 15, 2017
When the request letter says "do not change subject of the email" does that just mean you should send the email with the subject line as the name of the pdf letter?

Michael2023

Jul 31, 2018
Hi everyone, I got a letter 2 days from Vancouver. They requested police check from my country and also a prove that I and my partner still living together. I sent all the documents 2 days ago. Today I got Sponsor approval and Applicant approval. I also got the decision changed to approved. Now they said they emailed me a letter but there’s nothing in my Mail?