+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

****JUNE 2018 INLAND Application****

Michael2023

Jul 31, 2018
Did you get any news after submitting the documents?
My deadline was 19 feb still no news ☹.
No news yet. They asked for it yesterday and I summitted it last night. They also ask for a prove to show that I and my partner still living together. And I summited hydro bills showing both of our names and also our tax refund Assesment. Waiting patiently to hear back!

Michael2023

Jul 31, 2018
No news yet. They asked for it yesterday and I summitted it last night. They also ask for a prove to show that I and my partner still living together. And I summited hydro bills showing both of our names and also our tax refund Assesment. Waiting patiently to hear back!

Now my cic account says:
The additional documents you provided has been uploaded

Reactions: Sharukh khan

andybc

Star Member
Jul 20, 2018
Checked ECAS today (I last checked two days ago). It now shows DM on the PA side (before it was only on the Sponsor side). I already had AIP since Feb 22.

No letter yet or anything.

Chloe0608

Jan 6, 2019
Hi all,

I all of sudden have one question on linking application to CIC.
I as a PA linked my application when I received AOR last year. But then how does sponsor knows that his/her side is approved. Both PA and sponsor are able to link to CIC account? Or only one can do and need to use cic ecas for both.

andybc

Star Member
Jul 20, 2018
Hi all,

I as a PA linked my application when I received AOR last year. But then how does sponsor knows that his/her side is approved. Both PA and sponsor are able to link to CIC account? Or only one can do and need to use cic ecas for both.
The sponsor usually gets an e-mail once they are approved as a sponsor (if they provided one in the application).

Henuk

Star Member
Nov 2, 2018
I got sponsor approval . In that application they are asking for the fee. Half fee we already submitted the time we file the application. Do i have to submit the full fee i.e about $500 or should i wait?

KBsandhu

Jun 7, 2018
Hi all,

yeah, usually you get email but in my case i received sponsor email on march 5 and DM on both side Feb 22. I think, you can rely on ECAS (if say dm) till you receive email. Thanks.

juju2017

Aug 16, 2017
Hi, for people who were asked to submit more document to Vancouver office I'd like to share my experience.
I was asked to update my schedule A (my original one was incomplete) and send to a specific email related to the vancouver office. I sent immediately and also upload to my account on IRCC website. A few days later, I got a phone call from IRCC Vancouver office saying that they didn't receive my schedule A and was wondering why I didn't submit. Then the person asked me which email address I sent to. It seems they couldn't find the email I sent. Later I sent email asking them if they can confirm they receive my schedule A but I didn't get reply. I understand that because they have a lot to work with. I feel thankful that they actually called me asking about the document. In the end I raise my issue through web form and very quickly I got response that the responsive office has my updated document.

Michael2023

Jul 31, 2018
Hi, for people who were asked to submit more document to Vancouver office I'd like to share my experience.
I was asked to update my schedule A (my original one was incomplete) and send to a specific email related to the vancouver office. I sent immediately and also upload to my account on IRCC website. A few days later, I got a phone call from IRCC Vancouver office saying that they didn't receive my schedule A and was wondering why I didn't submit. Then the person asked me which email address I sent to. It seems they couldn't find the email I sent. Later I sent email asking them if they can confirm they receive my schedule A but I didn't get reply. I understand that because they have a lot to work with. I feel thankful that they actually called me asking about the document. In the end I raise my issue through web form and very quickly I got response that the responsive office has my updated document.

This your message is very helpful!
I also got a letter from Vancouver to summit my country police check and I got a particular email to forward it. I summited it 2 days ago and my cic account updated to additional documents has been uploaded. Do you think they receive it ? Or I should send them again through web form?

juju2017

Aug 16, 2017
This your message is very helpful!
I also got a letter from Vancouver to summit my country police check and I got a particular email to forward it. I summited it 2 days ago and my cic account updated to additional documents has been uploaded. Do you think they receive it ? Or I should send them again through web form?
If you want to make sure, you can send through web form and ask them if they can confirm your document is received by the responsive office.

Sharukh khan

Jan 14, 2019
Did yiur file transferred to Vancouver from Mississuaga like mine??

Sharukh khan

Jan 14, 2019
No I don't think so. I live near Vancouver. But I don't think it really matters which office deal with your case.
Oh ok because my file was very getting done at Mississuaga and then suddenly last month i find out it went to Vancouver.i live in toronto and never been in Vancouver but still its there now☹☹