+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

****JUNE 2018 INLAND Application****

KBsandhu

Jun 7, 2018
Hey all, do i have to inform immigration that my wife is expecting? She is due in June. If yes, how do we go about doing that?
i don't think you need to inform them about the pregnancy and by the time baby comes, you will be done with this process. You can always inform them by web form if you still want to.

bribriman

Star Member
Sep 15, 2017
Hey guys,

I currently live in BC (thus, my residential address linked to my application is a BC one), but on my application, I indicated that I plan to settle in Calgary, AB.

Would my landing interview be in Calgary since that is where I want to end up?

diamant10

Star Member
Jun 21, 2018
Alberta
Category........
FAM
App. Filed.......
21-06-2018
AOR Received.
02-08-2018
2 questions:

1.I am 32 weeks pregnant and my husband is working fulltime on his OWP BUT..........do we need to tell them im pregnant as well

2. my husband received a medical request February 8, he just saw it today in his junkmail. I can get him into a medical tomorrow. potentially his lab Thursday. I have to call tomorrow for the x-ray. I doubt his results will be uploaded under their timeframe of 30days.
IF we need an extension what is the process? I am sorry I know this has been asked, but I wanted to check with you guys as I cant find it in the thread. (I am trying not to be mad because I told him that his medical request would be coming and even sent him the link for the doctor in January.

Last edited:

andybc

Star Member
Jul 20, 2018
2 questions:

1.I am 32 weeks pregnant and my husband is working fulltime on his OWP BUT..........do we need to tell them im pregnant as well

2. my husband received a medical request February 8, he just saw it today in his junkmail. I can get him into a medical tomorrow. potentially his lab Thursday. I have to call tomorrow for the x-ray. I doubt his results will be uploaded under their timeframe of 30days.
IF we need an extension what is the process? I am sorry I know this has been asked, but I wanted to check with you guys as I cant find it in the thread. (I am trying not to be mad because I told him that his medical request would be coming and even sent him the link for the doctor in January.
Send a letter of explanation through the IRCC webform explaining the delay. It should be fine. Never heard them enforcing the 30 day deadline for medicals.

Henuk

Star Member
Nov 2, 2018
Can anyone please tell me is medical very important?? I didnt receive any email for the medical. As i am not in canada right now so is it fine if i did my medical from outside canada??

BrasilCan

Star Member
Jun 25, 2018
AOR Received.
03-08-2018
Montreal
sponsorship application :started processing 05 August 2018
PA: started processing 09 February 2019

Which site/method do you use to review your process info?
As a sponsor did you have a seperate login from your applicant? We only have one log in and its for the PA. Doesnt seem to be as specific as yours.
Link please !

KBsandhu

Jun 7, 2018
Which site/method do you use to review your process info?
As a sponsor did you have a seperate login from your applicant? We only have one log in and its for the PA. Doesnt seem to be as specific as yours.
Link please !
Its ECAS, use this link
https://services3.cic.gc.ca/ecas/introduction.do?app=null

Select application no, Fill your application no and sponsor's information as asked, and you will see status of both Sponsor and applicant.

diamant10

Star Member
Jun 21, 2018
Alberta
Category........
FAM
App. Filed.......
21-06-2018
AOR Received.
02-08-2018
Send a letter of explanation through the IRCC webform explaining the delay. It should be fine. Never heard them enforcing the 30 day deadline for medicals.
Yes we called and they said just do the web form. Had medical today and heading for X-rays tonight. Lab maybe Thursday.

We also both received our approval letters today .