+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

****JUNE 2018 INLAND Application****

Henuk

Star Member
Nov 2, 2018
Hi,
My application still says "in process".
Are there any other June applicants that have not received medical request yet or had their application changed to "started processing"?
I am bit confused. Does everyone has to give medical exam? I haveseen in this thread many people said they dont required medical exam. Please enlighten me on this. As the status on my file is AIP on 11 feb, 2019. Havn’t heard anything after that.

juju2017

Aug 16, 2017
My boyfriend (sponsor) and I both got a letter today saying that we passed the eligibility. Is this AIP? What’s the next step?

My timeline:
Sent application June 4
AOR July 18
Med request Feb 1
Schedule A requested (my original schedule A had 4 months missing so they asked me to update) Feb 11
Med passed Feb 25

I checked my ECAS the status didn’t change. It says in process still.

Thanks everyone! Hope we all get PR soon!!

Reactions: sarkhan9229

andybc

Star Member
Jul 20, 2018
My boyfriend (sponsor) and I both got a letter today saying that we passed the eligibility. Is this AIP? What’s the next step?

My timeline:
Sent application June 4
AOR July 18
Med request Feb 1
Schedule A requested (my original schedule A had 4 months missing so they asked me to update) Feb 11
Med passed Feb 25

I checked my ECAS the status didn’t change. It says in process still.

Thanks everyone! Hope we all get PR soon!!
It's AIP.

Next week ECAS will update on the sponsor side to Decision Made.

PA side will be at DM once your background check is over.

After that you have to wait for a landing interview.

Aside from the Schedule A part our timelines are very similar and I'm in the same situation.

juju2017

Aug 16, 2017
It's AIP.

Aside from the Schedule A part our timelines are very similar and I'm in the same situation.
Thank you very much!!

BrasilCan

Star Member
Jun 25, 2018
AOR Received.
03-08-2018
We received our letter for SA approval last week but no updates on the website (sign in partner). Does it usually take a while for them to update the website info?
Still no med request :(
Will the AIP and med request be sent to the P.A's email address, or mine? (sponsor). So far all emails have been sent to mine.

Thanks all.

Reactions: Sharukh khan

andybc

Star Member
Jul 20, 2018
We received our letter for SA approval last week but no updates on the website (sign in partner). Does it usually take a while for them to update the website info?
Still no med request :(
Will the AIP and med request be sent to the P.A's email address, or mine? (sponsor). So far all emails have been sent to mine.

Thanks all.
SA approval does not show up on myCIC but only on ECAS, as far as I know!

BrasilCan

Star Member
Jun 25, 2018
AOR Received.
03-08-2018
SA approval does not show up on myCIC but only on ECAS, as far as I know!

Really? My ecas is super basic. It just says my application is in process basically and there is no where else to veiw any additional info. It just suggests i use a sign in partner which i already have

SDOUGLAS

Star Member
May 3, 2017
Brampton ON
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Missisauga
It's AIP.

How do u check the sponser ecas? I keepnseeing this but have never sone it. I just check my husbands gckey

SDOUGLAS

Star Member
May 3, 2017
Brampton ON
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Missisauga
Hey all, do i have to inform immigration that my wife is expecting? She is due in June. If yes, how do we go about doing that?